Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution (42894 Views)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
YourMajesty:
That's not funny young man. Stop it.
Mind your business Oga.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by verbalbullet(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Penis don suffer 4 this life
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by iamyemiakins(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Let them sha not commit suicide. Penis, its size and functionality is very important to black mails.
Also to feminists

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

They said it's 4k. I will go to the stream close by early tomorrow and view my dick in it's clear waters.
shocked. shocked shocked shocked

you wan show aunty and mammy water your gbola?

uhmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
franchasng:
as in. Harder harder, yo mhen, do me crazy boy....ah uhhh ouch ahh gosh, ahh... , but online they are super woman who only focus on career and women right.

Fear black women cheesy
Lmfao, baba, you deserve a trophy for this comment. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

shocked. shocked shocked shocked

you wan show aunty and mammy water your gbola?

uhmmmmm!

Why not? For solutions na grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by ume1000: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:
Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry
and you think those creatures whom squat to urinate like animals are better off

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Also to feminists

Of course you guys can’t be useless in your entirety. Even if it is put on generator, change car tyres, jack 50l containers and deliver nice head-games, feminists would be more than willing to use you for that.

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
Madam, please keep shut and enjoy the Pennis sponsoring you offline.

Another one... please stop picturing me & announcing your fantasies
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Why not? For solutions na grin
solukini?

throughout year 2020 them no see shi shi because of lockdown.
you no kuku wan waka go ask for solukini?
wetin them go write you the description ?
grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Walkee: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

...were you raised by a woman?
you are getting boring

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Another one... please stop picturing me & announcing your fantasies
Picturing you with that your mouth that looks like deeper life sisters skirt? grin

I don't do that, mouth is too wide, go choke on the dick. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
ume1000:
and you think those creatures whom squat to urinate like animals are better off

Lmao, is standing to urinate preferable? You said it like it’s a bad thing and as if men don’t have to squat like animals at some point!

What does urinating position have to do with anything? lol

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Walkee:
you are getting boring

Am I here to entertain you or myself?

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
Whatever, men really got nothing to lose
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by luminouz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

solukini?

throughout year 2020 them no see shi shi because of lockdown.

you no kuku wan waka go ask for solukini?

wetin them go write you the description ?

grin
tongue
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
Picturing you with that your mouth that looks like deeper life sisters skirt? grin

I don't do that, mouth is too wide, go choke on the dick. cheesy

What does this “sisters skirt” stuff even mean?

You say you aren’t picturing me but then go on to describe the width of my mouth (which means u checked my profile for some reason) and describe sex positions for me...

You’re obsessed. I’m almost flattered if it weren’t so creepy.

3 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2021
Been noticing my dick ain't like Lex Steele or Mandingo any more cry
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

You say you aren’t picturing me but then go on to describe the width of my mouth (which means u checked my profile for some reason) and describe sex positions for me...

grin

hmmmmm
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Actually, I checked your profile to see the thing who wants to be pictured and I was disappointed to see an old woman applying lip gloss in a mouth wider than the width of the desert.

I am obsessed with young intelligent ladies, not old wide mouth Pennis lover like you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
Actually, I checked your profile to see the thing who wants to be pictured and I was disappointed to see an old woman putting applying lip gloss in a mouth wider than the width of the desert.

I am obsessed with young intelligent ladies, not old wide mouth Pennis lover like you. smiley
bros!
just now!
just now!

you don sample photo!

love is free o!

ehn! the two of you can conduct research to confirm the findings na
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by dasparrow: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nigerian-bred men's joystick can shrink all it wants. Perhaps that's what needs to happen for them to stop raping children and women. Just saying. Quote me and watch thunder fire you. angry
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by ume1000: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Lmao, is standing to urinate preferable? You said it like it’s a bad thing and as if men don’t have to squat like animals at some point!

What does urinating position have to do with anything? lol
when one acts like an animal they start behaving like one
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

bros!
just now!
just now!

you don sample photo!

love is free o!

ehn! the two of you can conduct research to confirm the findings na
Is there any restrictions to checking the profiles of other members?

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
Is there any restrictions to checking the profiles of other members?
grin grin grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
Actually, I checked your profile to see the thing who wants to be pictured and I was disappointed to see an old woman applying lip gloss in a mouth wider than the width of the desert.

There was no need to check my profile, just use the words u see.

For example, i can gauge your looks just from your words and so I know not to feel any insult whatsoever by you judging my looks. I know you physically are in no position to judge anyone. I can feel your desperation and that you crave this female interaction from me because you can’t get any in real life.

I can also gauge that you must feel some attraction to my mouth and that’s why you keep bringing it up.

As I said, your obsession would be a bit flattering if it weren’t so off-putting.

How about you move along now? Or does your obsession make you unable to stop mentioning me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Kriss216: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
cococandy:
Hmmm
What's hmmmm
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
chai! see shakara o!!!
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

There was no need to check my profile, just use the words u see.

For example, i can gauge your looks just from your words and so I know not to feel any insult whatsoever by you judging my looks. I know you physically are in no position to judge anyone. I can feel your desperation and that you crave this female interaction from me because you can’t get any in real life.

I can also gauge that you must feel some attraction to my mouth and that’s why you keep bringing it up.

As I said, your obsession would be a bit flattering if it weren’t so off-putting.

How about you move along now? Or does your obsession make you unable to stop mentioning me?

You gauge this, your gauge that, that's how you were "gauging" different Pennis in the States till your mouth gets wider than Floyd Mayweather's swimming pool.

Miss USA Pennis gauger. wink

4 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
ume1000:
when one acts like an animal they start behaving like one

So all women act like animals because we sit to use the restroom?

And yet men sit to defecate soooo...

In your emotional rush to clapback at my comment you have found yourself not making any sense. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
**clears throat**
please who has original chinese nokia charger?
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
You gauge this, your gauge that, that's how you were "gauging" different Pennis in the States till your mouth gets wider than Floyd Mayweather's swimming pool.

Miss USA Pennis gauger. wink

Again with my mouth and “pennis”... This one is just babble.

And boring now, honestly...

Enjoy your evening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.