Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution (42897 Views)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / Human Organs Are Now Being Transported In The US With Drones (PHOTOS) / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by franchasng: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:
You'll be somewhere collecting Pennis in the states, but will come online to form hard woman.
as in. Harder harder, yo mhen, do me crazy boy....ah uhhh ouch ahh gosh, ahh... , but online they are super woman who only focus on career and women right.

Fear black women cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

I said it.

Something is definitely up with you.

You mentioned a father and a brother shey?

Don't worry, karma goes around cheesy

Lmao!

Are you ok?

What does my brother and father, uncle or grandpa have to do with this again?

Go away lol
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by luminouz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Lmao!

Are you ok?

What does my brother and father, uncle or grandpa have to do with this again?

Go away lol
Well, e go affect all of us join na grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

Focus on us first na...

I have checked my dick like 5 times already. Be like say e dey shrink ooo cry
haa!

oya! the mirror you used is concave /convex mirror .
order from jumia an original china made mirror!
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
I don't know about y'all but mine is still big as it is grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Fatale: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2021
Our niggerz are different

Even if they ingest 100 litres of the so called chemicals,their schlong will be as big and steady as ever.

So tell me something new
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
cococandy:
Hmmm
I know this is the kind of threads you like, you and Poco grin

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
Walkee:
lol imagine thinking anybody cares about the opinion of someone who menstruate

you prefer women in menopause.

Umm. Thanks for sharing your fetish. Enjoy?.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Keketu:
wow fine yellow girl please pm me thank

Nothing yellow here! shocked shocked shocked

And I don’t know how to send/receive messages
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Emu4u2c: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
YourMajesty:
smiley

Feminist are also doing everything within their powers to render men infertile with their toxic hatred. Phthalates syndrome and the harsh economy globally is not close to what Feminist contribute to the shrinking.

Thank God we're defeating them.
I thought I was the only one that noticed women’s current propaganda of hate

They try to kill your self esteem with demeaning comparisons and set targets

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

I’m just curious but how do you know this? How did you conduct your research on this one?
I read it in a research article
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

haa!

oya! the mirror you used is concave /convex mirror .
order from jumia an original china made mirror!

cry cry cry cry

How much is it biko? I hope it's not more than urgent 2k?
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by luminouz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Nothing yellow here! shocked shocked shocked

And I don’t know how to send/receive messages

Nawa o ..you just let that dude down harshly.

Be nice grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by baralatie(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2021
luminouz:

cry cry cry cry

How much is it biko? I hope it's not more than urgent 2k?
you will click jumia nau?
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Hillclint: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nna be say all men in Aba Thier brokos is dead and finish patapata����
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by DrObum(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:
Theory: Maybe it’s some sort of karma. Since men have been overusing them and being led by them, in fact the male desire for power and domination has led to the pollution we are experiencing... perhaps karma will cause the manhood to shrink and it will be rendered useless to bring balance to society. cry cry cry
Stuck with penis envy?

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Walkee: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

you prefer women in menopause.

Umm. Thanks for sharing your fetish. Enjoy?.

undecided undecided undecided
they're not any better. After losing pints of blood monthly for over 30 years straight thereby depriving the brain of sufficient blood supply we'd be surprised to find enough braincells to power the brain for proper reasoning.
So we don't really need your opinion in anything other than cooking and a few minutes in the bedroom lying motionless

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
Let them sha not commit suicide. Penis, its size and functionality is very important to black mails.

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by luminouz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
baralatie:

you will click jumia nau?

They said it's 4k. I will go to the stream close by early tomorrow and view my dick in it's clear waters.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by tnerro1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
I even hear it is also making pvssy smaller and tighter. So it’s a win win situation grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by TWoods(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
This story is wrong on many levels:

1. The data had nothing to do with male reproductive organs, it only concerns fertility rates.

2. The decline is only found with western men (US and Europe). African, asian and middle eastern men do not show the same decline - this is something that Dr. Swan does not state, because it calls into question the validity of her data.

3. There is zero evidence that the "decline" (if at all it exists) has anything to do with phthalates.

As FYI - Dr. Swan was my professor in grad school and my job directly involves phthalates. Myself and my colleagues all either have kids or expecting kids...

4 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Walkee:
they're not any better. After losing pints of blood monthly for over 30 years straight thereby depriving the brain of sufficient blood supply we'd be surprised to find enough braincells to power the brain for proper reasoning.
So we don't really need your opinion in anything other than cooking and a few minutes in the bedroom lying motionless

...were you raised by a woman?

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by 3gpvids: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Let them sha not commit suicide. Penis, its size and functionality is very important to black mails.
The people wey get were d penis dey enter go still complain join
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Lmao

Why do you people come at women this way? and then once I say something to hurt your feelings you’ll be cc’ing admin

Nothing about my comment was “hard” yet you’re pained... why? and why are you fantasizing about me and joysticks? Please focus on your own life as I’m sure it could use some improvements
Lol, please go and choke on the Pennis that sponsored you.

You go dey alright Miss Pennis. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
DrObum:

Stuck with penis envy?

Do you know what penis envy refers to? The stage of development when girls realize they have no penis and thus cling to their father, blaming mom for the lack of penis...

so how does “penis envy” fit in response here?

Let’s use phrases we understand, please.

1 Like

Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:

Hmm... More fantasies from you involving me and “pennis”...

This is becoming disturbing undecided
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Liposure: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
undecided undecided
I can see some people checking of theirs has shrinked cheesy grin
All those guys that will wear pants around swimming pool and be showing the whole world the Anaconda in their middle, hope una own never shrink finish?
Some people actually need this shrinking.
leave our anaconda pricks alone, our gfs is not complaining. enemy of progress.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by YourMajesty(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Beckham14:

That's not funny young man. Stop it.
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by DrObum(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Do you know what penis envy refers to? The stage of development when girls realize they have no penis and thus cling to their father, blaming mom for the lack of penis...

so how does “penis envy” fit in response here?

Let’s use phrases we understand, please.
Osheeey, psychologist. Her royal "understander"
I remain loyal
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
Liposure:
leave our anaconda pricks alone, our gfs is not complaining. enemy of progress.
Okay nah..just be checking it from time to time so that you will now when the thing finish..as the shrinking is inevitable. cheesy grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by McSquishi(f): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
DrObum:

Osheeey, psychologist. Her royal "understander"
I remain loyal

kneel if true grin grin grin
Re: Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution by Beckham14: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

Hmm... More fantasies from you involving me and “pennis”...

This is becoming disturbing undecided
Madam, please keep shut and enjoy the Pennis sponsoring you offline.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue / Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.