Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. (8843 Views)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Walkee: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I don't care if u are joking or not, u will pay severely for utering such rubbish from your mouth
what rubbish? What's special about a pastor's wife?
Did her vagina upgrade to diamonds the moment she got married to some guy?

The poster is a full-time morron though

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Freshman54(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Fake up childish story..

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by MufasaLion: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Another Hot SIMP!

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by johncallidon(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2021
infogenius:
Op u're funny.
I am sorry to tell you that you will be her magga. Buy the first gift and continue to buy until the husband nabs u and breaks your head.
But for the soft arse, it's only in ur fatancies that u'll squeeze them.

Omo guys need serious deliverance especially from people's wives.
grin
infogenius:
Op u're funny.
I am sorry to tell you that you will be her magga. Buy the first gift and continue to buy until the husband nabs u and breaks your head.
But for the soft arse, it's only in ur fatancies that u'll squeeze them.

Omo guys need serious deliverance especially from people's wives.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Powerfly(f): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian men are useless... But not all of them

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:

Op your mama toto angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by uckennety(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I don't care if u are joking or not, u will pay severely for utering such rubbish from your mouth

f·ck off

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by FreeSpirited: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
You are a fool. Pay for saying he likes a woman? A woman who is obviously interested, urging him to make her fall? u no well

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:
I relocated to Enugu recently and I started attending a small church in my area in Independence Layout (name withheld)... I also joined with the sanctuary department.. So, we clean the church every Saturday.. That was how I became close to her... She very beautiful and has a big soft arse... I asked if I could have her number should in case I need counseling or prayers and, with being hesitant, she did.. wow. I called her and I told her I was traveling and I would like to get her a gift while returning back.. She said okay... Since then, she's been calling to know about my welfare and at the end of the call we made tonight, before we bid farewell, I jokingly told her I miss her and I wish she was not married, that I would have loved to make her mine and she laughed and told me point black that, I should keep trying.. that maybe, I could win her heart... so, my question now is how can I go about it... mature minds please... She's very beautiful and has a wide hip...

Highway to hell.. Continue

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:
I relocated to Enugu recently and I started attending a small church in my area in Independence Layout (name withheld)... I also joined with the sanctuary department.. So, we clean the church every Saturday.. That was how I became close to her... She very beautiful and has a big soft arse... I asked if I could have her number should in case I need counseling or prayers and, with being hesitant, she did.. wow. I called her and I told her I was traveling and I would like to get her a gift while returning back.. She said okay... Since then, she's been calling to know about my welfare and at the end of the call we made tonight, before we bid farewell, I jokingly told her I miss her and I wish she was not married, that I would have loved to make her mine and she laughed and told me point black that, I should keep trying.. that maybe, I could win her heart... so, my question now is how can I go about it... mature minds please... She's very beautiful and has a wide hip...

grin grin grin cheesy

Una no go kill me

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Fremantle: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet [WIFE] no harm.

Op come and lie down here

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are a fool. Pay for saying he likes a woman? A woman who is obviously interested, urging him to make her fall? u no well
u will never be well for encouraging him to look at another man's wife. Ekwensu

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by FreeSpirited: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
u will never be well for encouraging him to look at another man's wife. Ekwensu
Shut the fuck_ up....another man's wife giving him green light and blushing. ..if u do that to me...I will fvck you regardless who's ur Husband

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
uckennety:

f·ck off
wretched soul

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Shut the fuck_ up....another man's wife giving him green light and blushing. ..if u do that to me...I will fvck you regardless who's ur Husband
go ahead and do it, ur palace in hell is waiting for u.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by cricifixo: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Abeg people, wahala be like wetin again sef....

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Walkee:
what rubbish? What's special about a pastor's wife?
Did her vagina upgrade to diamonds the moment she got married to some guy?

The poster is a full-time morron though
agent of the devil, try it and watch your wretchedness begin. U will beg for death and suicide won't even work

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

What's the fuss in the write up?
The guy was just being plain with words.

Op love can be found anywhere but you found yours at the wrong place.
Married people should be a No-go-area.
They're like traps for local man.
I advice you leave that church.
if he can type in english, it means he knows the difference btw good and bad. So stop acting as if we shld all be praising him and slapping his back

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by FreeSpirited: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
go ahead and do it, ur palace in hell is waiting for u.
which hell? imagine the weak-brained I'm exchanging words with

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:
which hell? imagine the weak-brained I'm exchanging words with
grin grin grin grin grin grin see who is calling one a weak brain. What a joke of a man

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Walkee: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
agent of the devil, try it and watch your wretchedness begin. U will beg for death and suicide won't even work
cheesy cheesy cheesy why? Because one dude is plugging her? Lol
All the pastors plugging people's wives how many of them have died?
Fool that's how halfwits like you worship you fellow guys because he's wearing suit and holding a book that was written by a corrupt Roman emperor and his mother from the slum of York

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Lostchild(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guy, na was for you oh
Why na?
Another person wife?

Why?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by heniford2: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
why would he pay for what naw

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Silentgroper(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin grin grin see who is calling one a weak brain. What a joke of a man
What i want to understand is y u're taking it personal.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by unamamatoto: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Silentgroper:
What i want to understand is y u're taking it personal.
she's my ex .. don't worry, she will come around !!! She's just jealous and she misses me

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by JOACHINpedro: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
if he can type in english, it means he knows the difference btw good and bad. So stop acting as if we shld all be praising him and slapping his back
You assume alot.
This is the reason why people kill themselves out of depression all because we assume all is well with them.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Tats(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:

You do realise that if this develops beyond where it has now, you will certainly be caught someday.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wow!
After reading this your story, I received a bank alert of 20m.
When will you post another story please?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by uckennety(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
wretched soul

e pain am

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by joeking2222: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Lucifer and the Host of hell are blowing breeze on you .
The breeze of Destiny Destruction.
The breeze of Calamity..
May it not be Late before your eyes is opened!
grin........how far guy man? U sef dey reach this side? Hope u no be pastor wey dey go brutel o?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by lasisi69(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
joeking2222:

grin........how far guy man? U sef dey reach this side? Hope u no be pastor wey dey go brutel o?
lol... no be only "brutel"

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Ikea81: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

hahahahah, this must either be the pastor or the wife he lied is feeling him too. Oga better re-relocate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troll Thread / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? / End Time Pool Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.