Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? (15449 Views)

Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password / What Inspired Your Moniker? / How Did The Yoruba Slang " Danny Olora " Come About ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Alright. but I will call you donna. grin

It fits. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by lastchild: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2021
I'm the last child in my family

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by tot(f): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Where's Tot sef!

Haha! I won't answer this jamb question cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by tot(f): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2021
Mommadd:
I have been trying to convince for so long and I prayerfully named my future children D&grin,so I was always calling myself mommaDD
Today DD are one year already
Exactly what I asked for was what God gave me after 9 years
Twin boys,God is forever faithful.

Congratulations, I praise God for you.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2021
tot:

Haha! I won't answer this jamb question cheesy
You must answer o
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by tot(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:

You must answer o

grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Tobid1822: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by SirGod: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
triple996:
grin @smellysparm. ipobarecriminals. yamuri. flatheadyamuri. afonja. conehead. oilypusst. naijaolosho. lamidicownu. . arrewa. simplyleo. hairypigs. osu. fallendemon. yorubagoblin. mannabbgrills. slawomiir. caplocks. developers. richdad. legendhero. hellinus. etc oya come and explain. (did I miss anybody??)
You missed sirGod
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by evy800(f): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
No be palliative I dey see so for your profile? grin

Palliative Kwa? grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by wackpoet(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
victorix:

Did you you a script to generate those 1000 monikers automatically, or you just registered it manually? And I see that you just created this one also. What business will require you to create such amount of monikers?
BMC work grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Bodyodour: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Consray:
yea you do @bodyodour
you are not well grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Sewa90(f): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
My name is Adesewa

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by GreaterFuture3: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Lawyer by profession El chapo by Hustle grin
El Chapo how?
When hustle is that exactly
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Yankiss(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
My Secondary school nickname, Sheriff de Yankees, later changed to just Yankiss

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Iconicwereysqua: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by ElonMosque(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Inspired by the great Elon Musk grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by JovialJune(f): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
jovial people don't drown pretty one grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by JovialJune(f): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You are not jovial, more like rudejune or bitterjune cheesy

Dan iska.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
JovialJune:

Dan iska.
Shegiya kawai grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by DanceofStoves: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hi
I just posted an article on it. If you want you can check it out here - https://www.danceofstoves.com/2021/03/potato-salad-with-ranch-sauce.html

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by johnnypumpum(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
back than in university m friends call me pumpum master because thay believe i am always with girls doing the understandable ... i just add the pumpum to my real name which is johnny.........that's the history of the name (JOHNNYPUMPUM)

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

The original idea was to fuse my first name, surname initial and the word "prim" because my friends always say I'm prim and proper. Well, they combination gave birth to an actual word... So, PrimadonnaO is "prim woman" plus the initial of my name.

So your name is Adanna grin after removing the "Prim". I mean you already exposed yourself that you're an Ada.

I wonder what the O is for though.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:37am On Apr 01, 2021
truthsayer009:

So your name is Adanna grin after removing the "Prim". I mean you already exposed yourself that you're an Ada.

I wonder what the O is for though.

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Laycoln(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
emperorblog21:
As the only boy in my family. I decide to name my self emperor, the blog beside is when am s a blogger the 21 is my age then.

Emperorblog21
dishonest scheme

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Realhommie(m): 6:07am On Apr 02, 2021
adadike:
Ada is daughter in Igboland and dike means the strong and I come from a family of strong and determined people. We don't plan evil or harm anyone and if you plan evil for me, it backfires immediately
You don't plan evil on anyone but here on Nairaland you have wished evil on some. Ehn?
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
A305:
One thing I have come to realize is; when a Nairalander intends to sign up their very first account, the individual uses his name, nickname or something sensible and meaningful. But when they deactivate to start another account. You would be seeing funny monikers like:

Smellyanus
Bodyodour
EkelediliBuhari
Puzzynegr0
Richsatan
Lifeofairforce1
HungerBad
Fuckmewell
Orijin101
sweetsoup
egusisoup
born2fuck
Madgoat
Truckpusher
irunobo
mrcork
Iduwuogbo
Buygala
Lesbianboy
Born2eatpussy
Weedtaker
Mad cow
Brodapounds
BrodaEuro
Coconuthead
Okijajuju1
Onijagidijagan
Pussygotlips
ichidodo
Liedictector
Wailingwailers
Biafrabushboy
Bushyanus
Dickdastardly
irunobo
Friedplantain
Ishilove
Friedplantain
Yuzedo
Sexkillz
Ileke idi
Unibenstudent
Iyawitch
Feedmemore
Fuckmelord
Imsuboy
5minsofmadness
Boiledplantain
UselessGoat
yabaleft
mosquitolaps
DICKtator

And many more funny monikers.

Majority of people who come up with these bizarre names are guys and if want to see more, take a scroll to the Olosho thread. Funny new monikers always gets created to either troll or disguise.

Lol...I am just seeing this cos you misspelt my moniker
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by MrCork: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2021
A305:
One thing I have come to realize is; when a Nairalander intends to sign up their very first account, the individual uses his name, nickname or something sensible and meaningful. But when they deactivate to start another account. You would be seeing funny monikers like:

Smellyanus
Bodyodour
EkelediliBuhari
Puzzynegr0
Richsatan
Lifeofairforce1
HungerBad
Fuckmewell
Orijin101
sweetsoup
egusisoup
born2fuck
Madgoat
Truckpusher
irunobo
mrcork
Iduwuogbo
Buygala
Lesbianboy
Born2eatpussy
Weedtaker
Mad cow
Brodapounds
BrodaEuro
Coconuthead
Okijajuju1
Onijagidijagan
Pussygotlips
ichidodo
Liedictector
Wailingwailers
Biafrabushboy
Bushyanus
Dickdastardly
irunobo
Friedplantain
Ishilove
Friedplantain
Yuzedo
Sexkillz
Ileke idi
Unibenstudent
Iyawitch
Feedmemore
Fuckmelord
Imsuboy
5minsofmadness
Boiledplantain
UselessGoat
yabaleft
mosquitolaps
DICKtator

And many more funny monikers.

Majority of people who come up with these bizarre names are guys and if want to see more, take a scroll to the Olosho thread. Funny new monikers always gets created to either troll or disguise.

angry
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by AfonjaConehead: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
One of the mods banned "PataAlhaja" till next year ... very silly move. I had to re-register with "PataAlhajaKeji".

No be only one pant Alhaja get.

Pata pọ bajẹ bajẹ.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j rule 19 violated
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by gregyboy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
My moniker was inspired from my name greg
So added boy showing am a guy

So i came up with gregyboy.....
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by Ihavethingstodo: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Ihavethingstodo.......always doing something grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by airminem(f): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? by rottenPussy: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
airminem:
cheesy
rottenpussy tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.