Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People (1172 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Chiminemine(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Have you ever being in a situation where you girlfriend was being sexually assaulted by someone or people physically stronger than you? How did you deal with the situation?...or how would you deal with it if you find yourself in such a situation....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by MiamiePizza(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
What will I do? I know for your mind now you go want make I fight to show say I be strong man abi, you try. I no fit fight dem fit kill me, if dem kill me babe go get another man. If I survive and dem successfully remove either one of my hand or leg babe go ghost me. I get girl wey I fit fight for(My cousin sis)... I get some wey I fit kill for(my sis) and when I born I go get girl wey I fit die for.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Bodyodour: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
I wouldn't fight back oo. This life is too precious.
One of my ex broke up with me when I didn't defend her against a cultist. And she was also at fault sef.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Oluromantic: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Stronger person you said. You too, ask yourself, what do think is the wisest thing to do

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Xenry: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Be wise, not nice. sad

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'd walk away...

I'm a simple man in nature wink

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Theboy21: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
This life I can't kill myself ooo.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by 2buffagain(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Any girl that expects you (someones future husband and potential father to a future daughter) to die for her... is stupid.

If she ordered her life accordingly with wisdom and understanding, most of them won't end up in those situations most times.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Funkeshuga(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
MiamiePizza:
What will I do? I know for your mind now you go want make I fight to show say I be strong man abi, you try. I no fit fight dem fit kill me, if dem kill me babe go get another man. If I survive and dem successfully remove either one of my hand or leg babe go ghost me. I get girl wey I fit fight for(My cousin sis)... I get some wey I fit kill for(my sis) and when I born I go get girl wey I fit die for.

na your mama born you for your papa, no need for DNA

you talk like a real man

I can't even die for my wife not to talk of gf. make I soda, make she jump on another dick
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Ikea81: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Chiminemine:
Have you ever being in a situation where you girlfriend was being sexually assaulted by someone or people physically stronger than you? How did you deal with the situation?...or how would you deal with it if you find yourself in such a situation....

even if you swallow two bags of cement dont fight o. go to the police if you have prove of molestation.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by meobizy(f): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2021
It's nice to see we now ask questions then kick off with answering them. OP did well.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Raggy(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Omo na to JAPA
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Drsnives(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Omoh na race.. I go dea stone them from far

Kweeeeke ooo..
Ma come die bah
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by KAM3KAZI: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'd walk away...

I'm a simple man in nature wink

grin grin
My yes is my yes,my no is my no
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Was Being Molested By Stronger People by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

grin grin My yes is my yes,my no is my no
u sabi the mataz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her! / She Said This To Me / Girls Trip. Our First Class Train Experience In Nigeria |travel Vlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.