Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Can You Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know (1129 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / My fiancée is cheating again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Know by ithink7: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
How

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
she'll start weaponising the pussy

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Know by ithink7: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
H
Re: How Can You Know by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
ithink7:

Happened twice already.
and you are still asking questions.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Know by infogenius(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
ithink7:
You suspect your girl is seeing an ex. You confronted her but she denied. What’s the best and easiest way to get the fact without putting your relationship at risk.

You need to catch her and not suspect. If you suspect her, she will always deny but if you catch her she will beg.
My friend, i have learnt long ago that no babe is worth dying for, so what the heck do i care who she's seeing.

If she's seeing someone else and she can't defend her movement, relationship is by choice not by force, i will gladly move on.
After all there are better and more faithful ones out there waiting for me to rock their boat. I will simply look for them.

10 Likes

Re: How Can You Know by annayawchee: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Communication will start deteriorating..

Meuve before she move you to heartbroken land

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know by Ikea81: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
ithink7:
You suspect your girl is seeing an ex. You confronted her but she denied. What’s the best and easiest way to get the fact without putting your relationship at risk.

1. she complains you call too much

2. her response on where she been dont check out, first time never believe her again

3. Oga women like sex, she not giving you least 3 times weekly she def cheating

4. watch what she wears, you can see she is trying to impress someone else.....you go just know

5. guy touch her phone and she will draw out the kitchen knife......i can go on and on but i am sure she already doing alot of these so now you know.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Know by mosdii(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Know by BBBells: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
does atlantic ocean know how many litres enter into her every second

you wan ask camel heavily loaded to enter into a needles eye?

Re: How Can You Know by youngtrace: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Who cares!!! Sol long as I get to submit my pen in her office whenever the mood comes.
Re: How Can You Know by anthonyuncle(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
hmm hmm hmm
Re: How Can You Know by internationalman(m): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
If a girl was truely once in love with you, you must notice a change in attitude if she's started seeing someone else..

Girl generally don't have heart for two men except for commercial purposes..

Girls demonstrate love through respect and submission. When you notice a change in those two things just know something is up..

Don't you notice they tend to love, submit and respect you most when you fûck them to stupor..

And lastly when you are the only one that rocks a girl's boat she would want to fûck you ten times a day.

Sex is the only thing they can offer you to show you they love you.

I can go on and on

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Know by Draslo(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2021
ithink7:
Bug her phone and computer. You will see and know everything.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know by ZooOga: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2021
don't stress out, just share her with the next guy. many ain't loyal and belong to the streets!

(1) (Reply)

This Story Is Very Touching Even For Me Who Still Doesn't Believe In Love. / Should I Run Away With Her? / Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.