Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) (76203 Views)

Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rawhumper:
For once in your entire life, you said a POLITICAL TRUTH!!

I am full Ibo guy but seems am marrying from Edo land. Though her mum was saying Edo dont marry Ibo but we want to break that barrier.

I love my wife to be and am so surprised that with my traditional and foundational attachement, i could end up marrying a non Ibo.(Left one i would have married, she is from Jos).
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rawhumper:
For once in your entire life, you said a POLITICAL TRUTH!!

I am full Ibo guy but seems am marrying from Edo land. Though her mum was saying Edo dont marry Ibo but we want to break that barrier.

I love my wife to be and am so surprised that with my traditional and foundational attachement, i could end up marrying a non Ibo.(Left one i would have married, she is from Jos).

My Edo relatives married many Igbo ladies. A few married Igbo men too. The oldest of the children from such marriages are in their 60s now. My SW relatives also married several Igbo people. Left to my dad, I should have married an Igbo girl born and bred next door but for me, she was too much like a little sister to overcome that closeness and date her.

Fact is wherever grown up people come together, they will date and marry irrespective of religion, tribe or creed. We cannot politicise everything. Nature triumphs most times.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
kettykin:

I dont hate fulani

Why then do you want to leave Nigeria
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
niyidenrele:

Same and vice versa
Answer this question
Why are Igbo babes running away from marrying thier tribesmen?
Could it be because they are noted for , ritual killing and money making?
Fraud and armed robbery?
Kidnapping?

Lolz u know who leads in ritual killing na
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Thanks bro. I just sent this ur message to her. I copied and pasted it.

Its just that she is far richer than i, so the mum isnt happy with that.
Am into business but she works in a lucrativegovt job. She earns well and very beautiful. Really my spec in every way.....had lengthy discussion with her this morning. Which i have discussed with my dad. She was supposed to come today but postponed.

I love her and i promise to be the best husband she ever want. I do love her...she is naturally too soft, kind hearted but firm when she takes decision. If i marry her....i promise to give Edo people a full cow as a good will.

quote author=AreaFada2 post=100259682]

My Edo relatives married many Igbo ladies. A few married Igbo men too. The oldest of the children from such marriages are in their 60s now. My SW relatives also married several Igbo people. Left to my dad, I should have married an Igbo girl born and bred next door but for me, she was too much like a little sister to overcome that closeness and date her.

Fact is wherever grown up people come together, they will date and marry irrespective of religion, tribe or creed. We cannot politicise everything. Nature triumphs most times.
[/quote]
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by kettykin: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why then do you want to leave Nigeria
you are a joker, why would anyone want to remain in a country where nothing works, give me an example of anything that works in Nigeria except inflation

2 Likes

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Dinieoj(f): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please my brothers you guys should leave our Yoruba husbands alone, I'm igbo married to a Yoruba man, he always wished he had married me long before he did. I'm helping him with his business which he doesn't even come around to see or check stocks cos he feels I can handle it. Now he's friend are disturbing me to get them an ibo wife too. The Igbo can't have all the good girls alone to themselves biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Aderr: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are saying Yoruba can't every marry Yorubas?

Where are the proper educated Yorubas?

Where are they ?
There are many proper, educated people in all tribes, bro.

I am saying the guy had a tough time getting an educated Yoruba girl to marry but an educated IBO lady jumped at him because of money not minding that he wasn't really educated and his type of job wasn't a proper job.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Aderr:
There are many proper, educated people in all tribes, bro.

I am saying the guy had a tough time getting an educated Yoruba girl to marry but an educated IBO lady jumped at him because of money not minding that he wasn't really educated and his type of job wasn't a proper job.

So yoruba ladies don't marry men without descent Job?
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Aderr: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So yoruba ladies don't marry men without descent Job?
It's going to be very hard to find an educated Yoruba girl marrying an uneducated man working as an attendant in a small seedy hotel. How does she explain that to the family?
And in this case, it wasn't as if love or anything serious was involved. Just little money. Haba, I shame for the girl and her family.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Aderr:
It's going to be very hard to find an educated Yoruba girl marrying an uneducated man working as an attendant in a small seedy hotel. How does she explain that to the family?
And in this case, it wasn't as if love or anything serious was involved. Just little money. Haba, I shame for the girl and her family.

I hope you know u ain't making any sense because I know many yoruba graduates married to stark illiterates.

The reason I stretched this discussion this far is to allow you massaging your lies.

Sometimes in public forum, it better to keep shut than trying to sound foolisshhhh with an explanation.

By your submission, all Yorubas that went to school are married to educated men. Listen to yourself before talking next time.

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:
Flatin0s idiots think it's nice that their women are trooping out and marrying yoruba guys and think this is an achievement....lol, make any of my sister's after all the training and education bring any omo Igbo boy and tell me she wants to marry.... I'd totally fvck both of them up.
what about if your sister is currently being bleeped by an igbo guy.... u know how good looking and attractive they can be .... without her telling you ... what will you now do?
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by amuwo1980: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
My igbo sisters , our weakest links

1 Like

Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Why are yoruba men attracted to Igbo female names "Chioma" . Another name for Awesome God is "Chioma". Alaafin of Oyo marries Chioma as his 13th wife, Davido wife to be na Chioma, and now Oyo commissioner for youth marries another Chioma. Igbo girls una too much smiley wink cheesy

I think the question should have been why are Igbo women falling for Yoruba men
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
kettykin:

you are a joker, why would anyone want to remain in a country where nothing works, give me an example of anything that works in Nigeria except inflation

What guarantee is there that anything will work in the new country you want
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
JayJohnson:

I think the question should have been why are Igbo women falling for Yoruba men
People are free to marry who they are comfortable with. I was just fooling around when I said Yoruba men likes marrying igbo female names that bear "Chioma" ok.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Aderr: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I hope you know u ain't making any sense because I know many yoruba graduates married to stark illiterates.

The reason I stretched this discussion this far is to allow you massaging your lies.

Sometimes in public forum, it better to keep shut than trying to sound foolisshhhh with an explanation.

By your submission, all Yorubas that went to school are married to educated men. Listen to yourself before talking next time.
There are exceptions to every rule but you hardly find an educated Yoruba girl marrying an uneducated man, especially when the man doesn't even have a trade he has learnt. Unless the man is very rich.
Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Aderr:
There are exceptions to every rule but you hardly find an educated Yoruba girl marrying an uneducated man, especially when the man doesn't even have a trade he has learnt. Unless the man is very rich.

Stop writing trash. No longer interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.