Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Stds And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stds And Relationship (2471 Views)

Help I’m Dying Slowly From Stds And Weak Erection Dysfunction / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2021
So, guys I met this girl, she was a cool girl and had very few body counts. She seemed like a good girl.
So, after a couple of hanging out and getting to know each other better, we then had sex.

Fast forward to a few days later. I started developing certain infection symptoms. After spending some money on over the counter antibiotics and getting no results, I went on to do STI test and final test result showed staphylococcus areus infection. I was devastated. Now, I find myself spending a lot of money on treatments.

Now, I think breaking up this relationship is the next course of action.

Am I justified?

And does anyone here have a similar experience with staph areus and what was the most effective cure?

Thanks guys.
Re: Stds And Relationship by sweetyme001(f): 4:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Just because of ordinary staphylococcus areus infection you want to break up with her? No na. the right time to break up with her is when you both contracted HIV/AIDS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stds And Relationship by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 27, 2021
emitheo:
So, guys I met this girl, she was a cool girl and had very few body counts. She seemed like a good girl.
So, after a couple of hanging out and getting to know each other better, we then had sex.

Just say you did not use protection.

1 Like

Re: Stds And Relationship by Jeon(f): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2021
emitheo:

Fast forward to a few days later. I started developing certain infection symptoms. After spending some money on over the counter antibiotics and getting no results, I went on to do STI test and final test result showed staphylococcus areus infection. I was devastated. Now, I find myself spending a lot of money on treatments.

Am I justified?

And does anyone here have a similar experience with staph areus and what was the most effective cure?

Thanks guys.

results for fornication zzor grin see one

3 Likes

Re: Stds And Relationship by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

e choke grin

1 Like

Re: Stds And Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2021
Don't break up with her, die first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stds And Relationship by BBBells: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Re: Stds And Relationship by BBBells: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2021
no wonder na poor man dey always spend hours and days ontop woman

rich guys spend five minutes and pay her off

before hausa guys take key padlock and lock a whole human being (wives) inside house

E GET AS E BE

i even heard that DANGOTE went to london for a meeting and forgot his wife there, he later sent a plane to go and pick her

rich guys dont cry over women, they think about money

1 Like

Re: Stds And Relationship by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2021
emitheo:

Am I justified?

Thanks guys.

Haha bros you know learn safe sex for sch ni? You need to tell her so that she can go get her self check. Breaking up with her is your choice but tell her so that she won't be spreading STD AROUND. Baba God bless you

1 Like

Re: Stds And Relationship by Jeon(f): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2021
perkyB:
e choke grin
e come hang and worst of all en come spoil again gringrin ZZOR

2 Likes

Re: Stds And Relationship by Jeon(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2021
sweetyme001:
Just because of ordinary staphylococcus areus infection you want to break up with her? No na. the right time to break up with her is when you both contracted HIV/AIDS.
you are very weekndness.

2 Likes

Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2021
sweetyme001:

Hahahahaha...you get mouth

1 Like

Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Just say you did not use protection.

Ah ah...of course not. How is that important in the solution?
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

grin grin man must fornicate
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Abi nah? grin grin
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2021
BBBells:
no wonder na poor man dey always spend hours and days ontop woman

rich guys spend five minutes and pay her off

before hausa guys take key padlock and lock a whole human being (wives) inside house

E GET AS E BE

i even heard that DANGOTE went to london for a meeting and forgot his wife there, he later sent a plane to go and pick her

rich guys dont cry over women, they think about money

Shebi after making the money no be still woman you go spend am on?
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Haha bros you know learn safe sex for sch ni? You need to tell her so that she can go get her self check. Breaking up with her is your choice but tell her so that she won't be spreading STD AROUND. Baba God bless you

Well, so far this is the only reasonable thing someone has said.
E be like say most nairalanders now brains no dey function anymore.
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Funny enough, some people dont know they are asymptomatic, hence they dont see infection symptoms and the STI just lies dormant in their body causing damages gradually. Meanwhile, they continue spreading it without knowing.

Take note for y'all jugdmental pricks.

2 Likes

Re: Stds And Relationship by AmancalledGod: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2021
emitheo:

Well, so far this is the only reasonable thing someone has said.
E be like say most nairalanders now brains no dey function anymore.
You is your brain functioning you come dey Bleep your girlfriend raw without thinking about STI , smh i pray you treat yourself before transferring it to anyway.

1 Like

Re: Stds And Relationship by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:

lol,let him manage it as he really got served, most times I wonder how some people feel so free with sex as if its not sacred
Re: Stds And Relationship by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Staphylococcus aureus is not an STD.

Everyone has staph on the surface of their skin.

But yes, sexual activities may introduce bacteria into the body that cause infections

2 Likes

Re: Stds And Relationship by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Op go find legit herbal remedy because no foreign drugs can cure you and if you leave it to stay long you go see fire as such infection comes with a long life wahala wey fit scatter your body and make life miserable for you

1 Like

Re: Stds And Relationship by Urfavouritegirl: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Are you experiencing painful urination?

Burning sensation while urinating?
Needing to urinate frequently?
Sudden urges to empty your bladder, called urinary urgency?
Pain in your central lower abdomen, just above the pubic bone?
Increased vaginal discharge or Penis discharge?
Vaginal bleeding?
Breastmilk coming out from your breast without being pregnant or breastfeeding?
Bleeding between periods?
Bleeding after sexual intercourse?
Abdominal or pelvic pain?
Foul smelling urine?
Blood in the urine?
Feeling of incomplete bladder emptying?
Vaginal irritation?
Itchy Vagina?
Itchy Penis?
Frequent boil in the private part?
We have tested herbs that cures Staphylococcus, syphilis, Gonorrhea, Urinary Tract Infection, Chlamydia and Other infections.

Infections like staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia etc now have resistance to antibiotics and azithromycin.
To make it worse, when you continue using these antibiotics and you are getting positive effects from it, you are putting yourself at an increased risk of getting more infections that resists antibiotics treatment.
The major difference is that this solution is purely Herbal, and once you complete the herbal treatment, you will not fall into any relapse of the infection recurring anymore.
We have Herbal Mixtures that are effective to completely flush out Drug-resistant Sexually Transmitted Infections such as chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HPV (human papillomavirus), Syphilis, Pubic lice (‘crabs), Genital Herpes, from your body system.

All our Herbs are
NAFDAC Approved.
And has no side effects.
Nationwide Delivery
Call/WhatsApp
0 8 1 6 7 5 1 8 2 1 2

Re: Stds And Relationship by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Boss icetrimz sorry for the mention
But I'm in dire need of your help..

I need 1k to urgently solve a transport fare issue.. pls
Re: Stds And Relationship by Cornrows(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Broo I’m in a situation like this too and I don’t even know whether to break up with the girl.
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
AmancalledGod:
You is your brain functioning you come dey Bleep your girlfriend raw without thinking about STI , smh i pray you treat yourself before transferring it to anyway.
Dude, if you have nothing reasonable to say, just shut the Bleep up. You dont have to say anything
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Cornrows:
Broo I’m in a situation like this too and I don’t even know whether to break up with the girl.
Looks like we are in a tough spot.
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
How long does it take for the herbal drug?
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
lol,let him manage it as he really got served, most times I wonder how some people feel so free with sex as if its not sacred
You don't need to say anything to make your sorry self feel good.
Re: Stds And Relationship by emitheo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

But yes, sexual activities introduce bacteria into the body that cause infections
OK undecided
Re: Stds And Relationship by gerizzim: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
emitheo:

Am I justified?

Thanks guys.

staphylococcus aerus is a very stubborn infection to treat.

if u xperience
boil/blister at d bk of ur palm within d fingers dt itches u, rashes around ur thigh dt gives a sweet sensation wen u scratch , boil on ur penis, itching all over ur body particularly at nite wen u sleep den I guess u ar a confirm candidate of dt infection dt wen u treat, it Kip's coming BK running into 2 or 3 yrs or maybe more bfor it leaves ur body

staphylococcus affects ur sperm quality. makes it very watery. gives u weak erection ND quick release less Dan 2mins. affects d size of ur penis

d bacteria dey strong to die ND it flows inside ur bloodstream.

u gatto to take drugs to purify ur blood first bfor u start treating it.

injection will give u a temporary relief bt won't completely treat it. tablet ND injection takes a longer tym to treat staph
As for injection takin, it's goin to be daily ND d injection for staph is very xpensiv.
u fit get one dose of it for as high as 5k nd some maybe more Dan 5k. Lets say ur doctor recommend u take 10doses or more. Multiply 5k by say 10 or 12doses, u shud know ow mch u will withdraw from ur bnk acct to treat ursef. Not to talk of oda strong antibiotics dt will be added to ur injection.

In most cases, herbal treatment dose d magic faster. not all dos #500 goko cleanser and the likes ooo. Dt one no get staph power .

treating staph go chop u money. if u don't wnt it to stay yrs in ur blood stream, start treating it immediately and be consistent in takin ur medication. If u treat,do anoda retreat again even wen d scratching of ur body stops say after few months to kip flushing d residual bacteria in ur blood.

get ready to bcom lanky during treatment because of diz strong bacteria wen u go dey take.

Next tym, wen u do raw sex, go baf immediately ,wash ur penis nd thigh very well wit water. And take an antibiotic after d sex to block d staph bacteria from entering ur blood stream.

beta still, abstain from sex to avoid u spending money u suppose pay for hus rent to treat staph.

I hope I have assisted you passing Tru dis dilemma wit dis info

3 Likes

Re: Stds And Relationship by Angy55(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

But yes, sexual activities may introduce bacteria into the body that cause infections

Help me tell them. Many people don't know this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I feel scared of my partner / Girl In Nigeria Started To Dress Like Me After She Stopped Liking My Pictures / I Want To Sell This Gen As If I Stole It... 40k Others Sells 140k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.