Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (57353 Views)

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 / President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by duduspace(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2011
na_so:

Dont worry, Gej is not doing badly in the NW except kano. The SW advantage will take care of the NW deficit. i have done the arithmetic, we can start popping the champaign

Ol'boy you go wound o. you dey do maths for Nigerian politics? shocked shocked shocked Keep your champagne on ice abeg until the results are officially announced, even in the USA stranger things have happened. Remember Al Gore/G.W Bush Junior? grin grin
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Mariory(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2011
Faces of under age voters in Northern areas with voters cards!.

The group also noted that “the problem of underage voting was widely observed in many polling units in Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Nasarawa and Taraba states. In Gombe State in particular, it was reported that irate youths attempted to lynch the Resident Electoral Commissioner and some journalists present who tried to intervene”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/amid-presidential-poll-monitors-allege-intimidation-underage-voting/
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2011
Underage kids have needs too

Leave them alone
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by EvilBrain1(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2011
na_so:

Dont worry, Gej is not doing badly in the NW except kano. The SW advantage will take care of the NW deficit. i have done the arithmetic, we can start popping the champaign

I'm not poppin' anything with you. If PDP wins again, I bet in a few years most of you will be too embarrassed to tell your children you voted for them.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by naso2(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2011
Evil Brain:

I'm not poppin' anything with you. If PDP wins again, I bet in a few years most of you will be too embarrassed to tell your children you voted for them.

mAKE YOU NO WORK HARD AND TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN YOU HEAR? dey wait for government to train you pickin.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by efisher(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2011
Evil Brain:

Jonathan needs to win big in the SW to avoid a runoff. He's not doing well enough.

Sorry bro, it's game over. Buhari did not hold tightly enough to some very important votes in the North. He was supposed to stay above 80% in NE+ NW and 55% in NC to achieve a run off regardless of SW votes. I have a detailed spreadsheet and the results from Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kwara and Gombe have given him away already. Even with 95% in the rest of NW, he cannot recover.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by DAY12(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2011
na_so:

mAKE YOU NO WORK HARD AND TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN YOU HEAR? dey wait for government to train you pickin.
Your brain needs exercise just like a muscle

lipsrsealed
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2011
General Buhari is in process of calling a press conference where he is expected to concede defeat or announce if he would appeal against the current results. Feelers reaching us indicate that he doesn't like the new pattern of voting and he was over heard accusing INEC for not making him win this election as a result of the serial numbering of voting materials
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by duduspace(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2011
Evil Brain:

You dey mind dem? person wey supposed dey cry dey rejoice.  grin grin grin
I'm totally disappointed my people in the SW chose to vote for Goodluck, is it money politics again or do we really think we're gettin our own back on a northern candidate?  undecided
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by DAY12(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2011
aze:

General Buhari is in process of calling a press conference where he is expected to concede defeat or announce if he would appeal against the current results. Feelers reaching us indicate that he doesn't like the new pattern of voting and he was over heard accusing INEC for not making him win this election as a result of the serial numbering of voting materials

Source pls. angry
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by onome25(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2011
i realy thank GOD he never let HIS children down.

i.am a vibrant young man living in the NORTH but i.m frm south n guess what, the core muslim politician can never defeat a christian polititian in a free & fair election. cos the christian lived in most of thier domain wit thier bussiness spreading across all over the crany of the core muslims.
CPC represent islam & PDP represent Christainity.
who have read in its BIBLE that the EGYPTIAN defeated tte ISREALIES, i believe that GOD has delivered the EGYPTIAIN( CPC ) into the hands of the ISRELIES (PDP).
God bless GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN for the massive VICTORY.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2011
fstranger5:

This guy is getting desperate!

Now, you are editing my post just to score points. hahahahaahahah  [size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

Editing what posts? grin grin grin grin

Hoodrat!

You will soon claim I edited your posts when you claimed you were studying Medicine in Princeton only for someone to inform you that Princeton does not offer Medicine.  grin grin grin

Community College failure. grin
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2011
onome25:

i.am a vibrant young man living in the NORTH but i.m frm south n guess what, the core muslim politician can never defeat a christian polititian in a free & fair election. cos the christian lived in most of thier domain wit thier bussiness spreading across all over the crany of the core muslims.
who have read in its BIBLE that the EGYPTIAN defeated tte ISREALIES, i believe that GOD has delivered the EGYPTIAIN( CPC ) into the hands of the ISRELIES (PDP).

You are reeeeeeetarded

Your stupidity is going to be your undoing

Please, do not give birth to any child ooooo, cos your 'shildren' would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded, just like you.

Ode, lasan lasan
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by efisher(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2011
onome25:

Bros, I support PDP but I suggest you slow down on the religious confrontation. Let's just keep it around politics alone.  wink
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by manuch(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2011
Polls Result so far ::: Jonathan: 44.9% Buhari: 34% Ribadu: 19.9% Shekarau: 1.1% Momodu 0.2%
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

The group also noted that “the problem of underage voting was widely observed in many polling units in Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Nasarawa and Taraba states. In Gombe State in particular, it was reported that irate youths attempted to lynch the Resident Electoral Commissioner and some journalists present who tried to intervene”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/amid-presidential-poll-monitors-allege-intimidation-underage-voting/

Mr, how do you know that person is under-18?

Please show me what proof you have he is not old enough and in the right age to vote.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by DAY12(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2011
duduspace:

You dey mind dem? person wey supposed dey cry dey rejoice.  grin grin grin
I'm totally disappointed my people in the SW chose to vote for Goodluck, is it money politics again or do we really think we're gettin our own back on a northern candidate?  undecided

Free & fair election ? grin

Inec must be joking! angry
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by soloqy: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2011
Final Results Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun,  Kogi:

Lagos:
PDP got 1,281,688 votes representing 65.9 percent of total number of votes cast

ACN with 427,203 votes  representing 21.9 percent

CPC came a distant third  with 189,983 votes reprenting 9.7 percent of the total number of votes cast.

Ogun state

PDP scored 309177 votes ,

ACN 199,555 votes ,

CPC 17,654 votes

ANPP 2,969

Ekiti state

PDP: 135,009 votes

ACN had 116,981 votes ,

CPC got 2,689 votes and

ANPP 1,482 votes

Kogi state

PDP: 399,816 votes as

CPC: 132,201 votes

ACN : 6,516

ANPP : 16,491 votes
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by hasyak(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2011
onome25:

please read at the bolded and tell me if the poster has giving me any doubt about his level of thinking? how foolish can it get!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Pataki: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2011
onome25:

You are demented in thought process!

What the hell have you guys been eating? What an astonishing doofus!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2011
Sagamite:

Editing what posts? grin grin grin grin

Hoodrat!

You will soon claim I edited your posts when you claimed you were studying Medicine in Princeton only for someone to inform you that Princeton does not offer Medicine.  grin grin grin

Community College failure. grin

Now you have resorted to twisting my posts just to score points? hahahahaha [size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

You are such a dunce.  A retard of the highest order.

As a matter of fact, your low IQ is immeasurable with the current IQ measuring machine.

I have to invent a new one to measure your IQ.

Olodo rabata. Intelligent ko, intelligentsia ni.

OAU dropout, Bristol affirmative action graduate. hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by PapaBrowne(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2011
Results of the April 16 2011 Nigerian presidential election
STATES                      Goodluck Jonathan        Muhammad Buhari    Ribadu
ABIA                             1,175,954                          3,608                       4,156
OGUN                         303, 0000                            17,000                 199,000
OSUN                           188,409                                6,997                 299, 711
OYO                              484, 758                              92, 396               252, 240
KWARA                        268,243                                83,603                  52, 432
KANO                             440, 666                             1,624, 354            42, 353
EDO                               542, 173                               17,795
ENUGU                          802, 144                                3,753
LAGOS                        1, 281, 688                            189, 983             427, 000

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/presidential-election-results-live

Others

JIGAWA: PDP 419, 025        CPC 663,994  
KOGI: PDP 399,816 CPC 132,201

With these results, Jonathan is definitely carrying the day by a huge margin!!!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Mariory(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2011
Sagamite:

Mr, how do you know that person is under-18?

Please show me what proof you have he is not old enough and in the right age to vote.

Is that some kind of trick question? Are you being serious?
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2011
Pataki:

You are demented in thought process!

What the hell have you guys been eating? What an astonishing doofus!

Ode ma ni bobo yen ke

Egbani eraja, Kini awon omode yii n ko ni sukuru naa.

Arrrrrrrrgh
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by reindeer: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2011
hasyak:

please read at the bolded and tell me if the poster has giving me any doubt about his level of thinking? how foolish can it get!

You'll be surprised thats what gave jonathan a large percentage of his votes.A lot of them were redemption camp people who were happy he came to ''worship'' with them and that makes him a ''child of God''.
It either that, or the give the SS a chance army, or the ''we hate Hausas'' army.
Really a country not ready for change doesn't deserve it.
Whatever the case is, they have the next 4 years to regret their decisions, if they learn that is.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by SU2011: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2011
@ onome25

I am a christian from south east and I support GEJ but I think you are an ANIMAL.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by eunisam: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2011
this is from Ebonyi state Afikpo my home town.

Afikpo People

NKPOGHORO PDP 4038 ANPP 46 ACN 20 CPC8 PDC 10

UGWUEGU PDP 3408 ANPP 30 ACN 3 CPC 23

OHAISU PDP 3375 ANPP 63 ACN 1 CPC 2

OHAISU B PDP 2906 ANPP 26 CPC 21

ITEM PDP 4427 ANPP 50 ACN 2 CPC 29

, IBI/OZIZA PDP 2963 ANPP 69 CPC 2

UNWANA B PDP 2809 ANPP 8

AMASIRI B PDP 3629 ANPP 115

AMAOGU AKPOHA PDP 4008 ANPP 1
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2011
fstranger5:

Now you have resorted to twisting my posts just to score points? hahahahaha [size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]

You are such a dunce.  A not-so-smart person of the highest order.

As a matter of fact, your low IQ is immeasurable with the current IQ measuring machine.

I have to invent a new one to measure your IQ.

Olodo rabata. Intelligent ko, intelligentsia ni.

OAU dropout, Bristol affirmative action graduate. hahahahahahahahahaha

You are reetarded!!!

Who is twisting your post?

Why would you say "focabulary"?

Is it because you pronounce it like that?

Hoodrat community college claiming he his studying in Princeton but too dumb to even claim a subject they offer.  grin grin grin grin

Mr Focabulary? grin

Mariory:

Is that some kind of trick question? Are you being serious?

I am very, very serious.

Explain as best as you can.

Also please ensure you back up your view with what age you speculate they are.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by duduspace(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2011
reindeer:

Whatever the case is, they have the next 4 years to regret their decisions, if they learn that is.

I'm almost giving up on the possibility of these people ever learning. A people deserve the leadership they get.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by manuch(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2011
ABIA: Goodluck Jonathan = 1,175,954, Mohammedu Buhari= 3,608, Nuhu Ribadu=4,156
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by sylve11: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

that is the only way the mallam thinks he would win, God nor dey sleep sha! cool
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by hasyak(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2011
duduspace:

I'm almost giving up on the possibility of these people ever learning. A people deserve the leadership they get.

+7
why do think we are still where we are? common sense, is not really common indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply)

PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response / Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.