Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (57324 Views)

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Report Here On National Assembly Elections: 2nd April, 2011 / President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by cantell(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2011
duduspace:

You dey mind dem? person wey supposed dey cry dey rejoice.  grin grin grin
I'm totally disappointed my people in the SW chose to vote for Goodluck, is it money politics again or do we really think we're gettin our own back on a northern candidate?  undecided
They voted for him because they believed in him.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2011
STATES                      Goodluck Jonathan        Muhammad Buhari    Ribadu

ABIA                             1,175,954                          3,608                       4,156

OGUN                         303, 0000                            17,000                 199,000

OSUN                           188,409                                6,997                 299, 711

OYO                              484, 758                              92, 396               252, 240

KWARA                        268,243                                83,603                  52, 432

KANO                             440, 666                             1,624, 354            42, 353

EDO                               542, 173                               17,795

ENUGU                          802, 144                                3,753

LAGOS                        1, 281, 688                            189, 983             427, 000

With these results posted on saharareporters I think it is safe to say GEJ is going to win. Buhari can't make the 2/3 requirement. Congratulations to Mr. Goodluck Jonathan; we pray you would not disappoint us, even though I am a BB supporter
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by duduspace(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
hasyak:

+7
why do think we are still where we are? common sense, is not really common indeed

I tire jare, the only weird thing I see in this election is that power is really lopsided towards the North in this country. With the way the SW, SE and SS voted Jonathan in this election, if BB are able to pull a rabbit out of the hat and still somehow make this a contest, it will confirm that the North actually has the population advantage I've always protested against because for once, there is really no support for rigging by the ruling party in the north.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Mariory(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sagamite:

I am very, very serious.

Explain as best as you can.

If you can't tell they are underage then I suggest a psychological exam. It seems your mental and visual systems may be impaired.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by babaowo: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
as we can see ppl votes is counting not like before,gradually things we begin to change in naija goodluck to everyone and badluck to the opposition lol say no to mallam's. i'm tired of almajiri lol
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by duduspace(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
cantell:

Maybe, but definitely not on the basis of his performance either as a 2nd in command or as the president. If we get more of the same, the future is indeed very bleak.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by charlisco(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2011
Delta State
Warri South-Cinema Site Word 2 Unit 4
ANPP 2
PDP 376
CPC 0
FRESH 1

Warri South - Tipper Garage Word 11 Unit 4
ANPP 1
ACN 1
PDP 593
PMP 1
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by lonewolf: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
At the end of the day a people get the leadership they deserve. If it is indeed the case that this election is free and fair and Jonathan wins, it's fine. The people would have their way and they shouldn't complain for the next 4 years. They would have to take whatever he serves them because they voted for him. That's the beauty of democracy.

I am of Yoruba descent but I personally think Buhari would have done a better job. But that's the beauty of democracy: I have my say, you have your way.

All the GEJ champions should be clear that whatever happens in the next 4 years, they brought it on themselves.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by onome25(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
for those of u insulting me cos of my previous post should continue o, i.am enjoying the curse o.
i have lived in the north for close to 25 years! & i can best tell u what a core hausa or muslim man is.
for me i said the truth about them period.
so i dont care about any insult frm u oooooooo cos i.m enjoying the insult & as long as i log on to nairaland, i will never insult anyone here.
tanx to u all
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by sparkle10(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
Stories that touch.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by wisernow: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Abia stste result is quite ridiculous.the shld hv been some decorum in rigging,if u have to
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
cantell:

That question will be answered in the next 4 years, I think we should forget about who lost and why someone lost, i think we all should start thinking ahead, and instead be yearning for the appointing of credible personalities as ministers.Whether Goodluck's government will fail or perform will depend largely on his appointment, so far He has made only one good appointment and that is JEGA
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Bongoman1: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Report just came in now that GEJ is the new Democratic elected 'fuhrer'

GEJ has won.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

If you can't tell they are underage then I suggest a psychological exam. [size=18pt]It seems your mental and visual systems may be impaired.[/size]

GBAM!!!!

You just hit the nail on the head. grin
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

If you can't tell I suggest a psychological exam. It seems your mental and visual systems may be impaired.

You are reeetarded!

You are a moooron!

You are a cretin!

This was you reetard arse questioning me about age cheats:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487082.256.html#msg6475336

These are your under-20s?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487082.288.html#msg6475656

This is your reetarded arse supporting our age cheating but now you are complaining when the masses are copying your age-cheating heroes?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73447.416.html

These are the under-17 you support?

CRETIN!

So it is Ok when you are cheating the world for unwarranted glory, but when cheating is done against you for unwarranted glory, you want to complain? When cheating is embedded in your culture after you glorified it, you want to complain?

You are a REEETARD!

It is cretins like you (with your mentality) that are destroying Nigeria.

fstranger5:

GBAM!!!!

You just hit the nail on the head. grin

Hoodrat cretin! How does it feel everytime I make you look like the reetard you are? grin grin grin grin

How does it feel to know you are dumb and to be told by someone else? grin
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by nomoreface: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reeetarded!

You are a moooron!

You are a cretin!

This is your reetarded arse supporting our age cheating but now you are complaining when the masses are copying your age-cheating heroes?

CRETIN!

So it is Ok when you are cheating the world for unwarranted glory, but when cheating is done against you for unwarranted glory, you want to complain? When cheating is embedded in your culture after you glorified it, you want to complain?

You are a REEETARD!

Hoodrat cretin! How does it feel everytime I make you look like the reetard you are? grin grin grin grin

How does it feel to know you are dumb and to be told by someone else? grin

these guys are not qualified to vote since they are under 17
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by manuch(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
@wiser now

why is it ridiculous. Abia is a strong p.d.p state
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by sartorius(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
I hope politicians analyst ve learnt a bit.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
nomoreface:

these guys are not qualified to vote since they are under 17

You don't get the point I am making.

Read it again!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by prodam(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
GOODLUCK JONATHAN has been arrested

according to www.imposibilities.com
the PDP presidential candidate Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has been arrested by some custom officer. According to the customs public relations officer Prof. George bush Audu, the President was found trying to run over to southafrica through a ship with reg. number 419, unfortunately for him, he was caught by customs who was patrolling as usual around the water. He is presently getting tortured at no 2 alayabiagba street ajegunle Apapa Lagos.
His wife was called but she told them to keep him and torture him well since he has not been able to provide just 500naira for her hair since last week.

He has however directed and pleaded to his supporters and he INEC boss which he appointed to direct all his votes to Buhari, that He is ready to face the consequence of his crime.

thank God
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Mariory(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reeetarded!

You are a moooron!

You are a cretin!

CRETIN!

You are a REEETARD!

How does it feel to know you are dumb and to be told by someone else?  grin

I posted your entire quote so that everyone can see how much of a m0r0n you are. You've made a huge fool of yourself all by yourself. Congrats that takes some doing.

Because you appear to be that dumb. For clarity I will post the following again with emphasis.
The group also noted that “the problem of underage voting was widely observed in many polling units in Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, Nasarawa and Taraba states. In Gombe State in particular, it was reported that irate youths attempted to lynch the Resident Electoral Commissioner and some journalists present who tried to intervene”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/amid-presidential-poll-monitors-allege-intimidation-underage-voting/
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by EvilBrain1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
reindeer:

You'll be surprised thats what gave jonathan a large percentage of his votes.A lot of them were redemption camp people who were happy he came to ''worship'' with them and that makes him a ''child of God''.
It either that, or the give the SS a chance army, or the ''we hate Hausas'' army.
Really a country not ready for change doesn't deserve it.
Whatever the case is, they have the next 4 years to regret their decisions, if they learn that is.

I award you 1 million internets and 7 gbosas for that post. You may have just become the greatest living nairalander. There are so many sens.eless people posting here, its nice to read from someone with a brain.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sagamite:

You don't get the point I am making.

Read it again!

Thats because you are not communicating well ( no' offeinse')

Just a friendly retort. As par 'ba se je' from Bristol now.

Is English your tenth language or something?

Grammar you know sabi, spelling na wahala for you, what gan sef do you have in your brain? Saw dust?
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

I posted your entire quote so that everyone can see how much of a m0r0n you are. You've made a huge fool of yourself all by yourself. Congrats that takes some doing.

Because you appear to be that dumb. For clarity I will post the following again with emphasis.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/amid-presidential-poll-monitors-allege-intimidation-underage-voting/

Sagamoron is a lost cause!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by lonewolf: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
Instructive post: "A country not ready for change does not deserve it." GEJ has been there for more than a year, during which time we've been able to observe his ineptness up close, but if the majority of the people in this country insist they want him, hey, make una carry go.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by azorjiu(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
Results, with minor uncertainties

State                             PDP                                       CPC

ABIA                             1,175,954                          3,608                      

OGUN                         303, 0000                            17,000                

OSUN                           188,409                                6,997                

OYO                              484, 758                              92, 396              

KWARA                        268,243                                83,603                

KANO                             440, 666                             1,624, 354            

EDO                               542, 173                               17,795

ENUGU                          802, 144                                3,753

LAGOS                        1, 281, 688                            189, 983            

SOKOTO                      309, 057                                 540,769

JIGAWA                        414, 000                                663, 063

EBONYI                         480, 000                            --------

GOMBE                          290, 376                             459, 898

EKITI                             135, 009                            2, 689

KOGI                            399, 816                               132, 201

RIVERS                          1,817,762                           13, 182

FCT                              253, 444                             131,576
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

I posted your entire quote so that everyone can see how silly you are. You've made a huge fool of yourself all by yourself. Congrats that takes some doing.

You are reeetarded!

How did I make a fool of myself!

Fooool!

So you don't think we can judge the age of our cheating football players by looking at them but you feel you can judge the age of a voter by looking at them?

Mooron with villageman's objectivity. No wonder the country is struggling to move forward.

fstranger5:

Thats because you are not communicating well ( no' offeinse')

Just a friendly retort. As par 'ba se je' from Bristol now.

You mean I am not using the "F"ocabulary they taught you in "Pinston" Community College? grin

Hoodrat!
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
onome25:

for those of u insulting me cos of my previous post should continue o, i.am enjoying the curse o.
i have lived in the north for close to 25 years! & i can best tell u what a core hausa or muslim man is.
for me i said the truth about them period.
so i dont care about any insult frm u oooooooo cos i.m enjoying the insult & as long as i log on to nairaland, i will never insult anyone here.
tanx to u all
I think the way u are being critical of the north is unfair, I live in the north too, aside from the times of crisis, live there is good, people go by their daily lives without any intimidation, the igbo man is every where selling spare parts, electronics etc, if the people weren't accomodating like your posts seem to suggest they won't be there.we keep saying the hausa man will not vote for a xtian or a southerner, yet GEJ got 440,000+ in kano, sokoto 309000+, Jigawa 414000  votes. Those voting for GEJ in the north are northerners and muslims too, likewise many South western Muslims have voted GEJ.
Lets stop this spread of hate that has no basis nor any empirical evidence, in the last 12 years the south has rules for 9 years, and most likely the south will have another 4 years, but yet guys keep saying the north has been ruling us since, the north is responsible for our woes.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Mariory(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reeetarded!

How did I make a fool of myself!

Fooool!

So you don't think we can judge the age of our cheating football players by looking at them but you feel you can judge the age of a voter by looking at them?

Mooron with villageman's objectivity. No wonder the country is struggling to move forward.

You mean I am not using the "F"ocabulary they taught you in "Pinston" Community College? grin

Hoodrat!

keep digging ímbecile. Keep digging.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Thor(m): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
It matters not the outcome of this election. Whoever wins the average Nigerian will lose and the country will spiral ever further downward  sad

Nigeria is a dead land.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by fstranger5: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

keep digging ímbecile. Keep digging.
^^^

Thats how imbe.ciles behave, just like Sagamoron.

It is best you ignore him.
Re: Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

Because you appear to be that dumb. For clarity I will post the following again with emphasis.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/amid-presidential-poll-monitors-allege-intimidation-underage-voting/

You are a cretin!

Explain to me how you or the REC can judge they are not over 18?

By looking at them?

So how can your reetarded arse look at these and beat your chest that they are under 17? Then claim one can not tell their real ages by merely looking at them.

Foooool! I have been saying right from time that both sets are cheating. It is cretins like you and fstranger that want be bias and choose when you want to objective and when you want to be subjective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.