Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl (4883 Views)

Is This The Reason Why Area Boys Were Running After Me Yesterday (pics) / My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by unamamatoto: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
As a Peter Pan (city pussy Hunter) and Alpha male, I've been talking to this girl and long story cut short. We fixed a date but, in her place... Omo mehn, I was feeling fly and dressed shaperly ooo with my nice aboki fragrance... I drove down there with my brother's car.. after entertaining me with snacks and drinks and gisting for a while, we started kissing and Action film happened.. When I wanted to pour, I withdrew and before I could do anything, she brought out a handkerchief and cleaned my milk off my pen, then, she went inside the bathroom... I subtly followed her and she put the stuff inside a nylon bag and tied it... she told me she was going to burn it.. Please, do you think I'm safe and I shouldn't worry too much... I am an overthinker and it's been bothering me... I've not slept well since last night... mature minds please help an Alpha male brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by MufasaLion: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
An Alpha male don't react weak the way you did.

23 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bruh .... Your seed has been taken to underworld kingdom grin grin .. mehnnnm you dull yourself

18 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
don't worry bro.. she might just wanna pour the milk inside her cream for smooth skin,it works trust me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by unamamatoto: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bruh .... Your seed has been taken to underworld kingdom grin grin .. mehnnnm you dull yourself
and she's from Ogun state... Oh God, I'm finished oooo

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by KAM3KAZI: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You're dead bruh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by unamamatoto: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
don't worry bro.. she might just wanna pour the milk inside her cream for smooth skin,it works trust me cheesy
I pray so... she's Yoruba

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
unamamatoto:

You better go and find original babalawo that'll give you original defense soap ....
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
You not even bothered about going raw on her na handkerchief be your problem?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
unamamatoto:
As a Peter Pan (city pussy Hunter) and Alpha male, I've been talking to this girl and long story cut short. We fixed a date but, in her place... Omo mehn, I was feeling fly and dressed shaperly ooo with my nice aboki fragrance... I drove down there with my brother's car.. after entertaining me with snacks and drinks and gisting for a while, we started kissing and Action film happened.. When I wanted to pour, I withdrew and before I could do anything, she brought out a handkerchief and cleaned my milk off my pen, then, she went inside the bathroom... I subtly followed her and she put the stuff inside a nylon bag and tied it... she told me she was going to burn it.. Please, do you think I'm safe and I shouldn't worry too much... I am an overthinker and it's been bothering me... I've not slept well since last night... mature minds please help an Alpha male brother
U be comedian I swear grin grin grin
Just get these uniquely magnificent fragrances next time u need to use one: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/french-designer-oil-perfume.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by MufasaLion: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Carchoice:
You not even bothered about going raw on her na handkerchief be your problem?

Nevertheless, He's burnt both ways

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Telegram234(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
The hunter becomes hunted. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by sissoko89: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
She don finish u be dat o,nah to juz die remain

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by greattybee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ewoo ���..
Der don tie you be that bro�.
No fear tho.. there is nothing God cannot do

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Spending123: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
All of you up there thinking that this OP is a male need a brain resetting slap.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Duplexxx: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Why did you allowed her to performed that? She is Yahoo Girl

Pray God make you see pinkin born o

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Cerebellum: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Your seeds has been taken to the marine world to replenish the godmother's strength and glorygrin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by blinking001(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
This people don the make fun of Alpha males o grin....you be alpha chicken..lol....anyway I see the sarcasm

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by emmancipated(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juju no dey work for where alpha males dey

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Neimar: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by 1F30M4(f): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Na white dodo you dey fry give us, bros why na.. Even the Sprite sef dey hot, next time make it chilled zobo with correct chinchin, tenkiu.

Such a clown lmaoooo.. After going through your profile, I can say you sure do have alot of fun concocting such stories behind your keypads and posting them on here.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Angelacruz: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rip in advance...[img]

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by lasisi69(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

You better go and find original babalawo that'll give you original defense soap ....
grin
defense soap... lol

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by bigcee(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Alpha male? When your preek no stand again, u go know say the matter serious.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by tofek4real: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] Sharap na ashawo house you go

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bruh, someone is about to burn your entire unborn generation

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by ashawopikin(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
unamamatoto:
ogun state? Bro, you are right, you are indeed finished grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by sofiscatedmoron: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
U carry olosho go hotel?
U have been toasting olosho since
This guy Funny,
I dont toast olosho
I pay for their services

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Muhylonaire007: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
H
Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Polynek(m): 12:19am On Mar 28, 2021
And wetting make you think say you be Alpha?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Slynation(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2021
greattybee:
Ewoo ���..
Der don tie you be that bro�.
No fear tho.. there is nothing God cannot do
When he was pouncing on her, did he remembered God

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl by Slynation(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2021
unamamatoto:
if you are a so called Alpha male, you won't allow any lady to go with your semen...!! but all una so called Alpha male end for small boys wey una fit oppress/intimidate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Tertiary Girls So Promiscuous N Explorative / At What Age Does A Man Prick Stops Growing / They Called Agbani Ugliest Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.