Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 (3001 Views)

What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by daddymummy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Funkeshuga:
so if I see a nairalander lady that I want to flirt with, how will I reach her if I don't DM her?

na because of DM na him you write this epistle? who cares what one ignorant wrote about guys DM for her here?

Naira land ladies hear this, if I find you interesting and I want to get down with you, I go DM you. who cares what you say thereafter

I give no fĂșck

The issue is not about giving a Bleep or not.

You have to understand how women reason.

If you send her a DM,it is an achievement to her.

It is not only you that is sending the DM, other men are also sending.

So it is a validation to her that she is being desired.

But she would not reply or desire you back.

She would show your DM to her boyfriend or husband to let him know that men are after her but she has rejected them because she loved the boyfriend or husband.

Your DM is therefore used by her to cement her relationship and show her man she is beautiful enough for men to be after her, while she is committed enough to her man,by rejecting the men.

So your DM does not benefit you, but her.

Why must you be the one who is used by a woman to show her man that she loves him!

These things happen always.

To me, I believe that if you don't give a woman any attention,it is an achievement to you as a man because you are not among the men she has rejected.

She would respect you because you have refused to allow her look down on you.

Since she cannot rubbish you,then you have achieved something, because you are man enough to refuse to fall into her prison.

You are man enough by refusing to admire her or seek her in any way.

Because even if you fall for her, other men have already fallen for her and she would use them to validate her sexual superiority.

If you have been in a relationship before, you would understand how women use other men to show their boyfriends they love them.

Before I left home,I was closer to women than most people, so I know how they work.

Ok let me ask you a question sir.

Since you started sending women DM on nairaland,has any of them replied you?

Of course I know women enough to know that they would never reply if they sense that it is relationship/sex you are after.

If it is about business or enquiry about job, etc,they may reply.

So why do you send a DM when it will not yield any results but will only make her to reject you, increase her self ego/validation and used by her to further prove to her man that she loves him.

While you and other men that send her the DM would be considered by her as the rejected ones.

You have to understand that women love connection more than sex.

Women have sex to feel connected.

So if you,a person unknown to her, send her a DM, she would not accept you because she doesn't know you and it would take time for her to feel connected enough to you.

She would rather go to her boyfriend or husband and have sex if she wants sex because she is already connected to him.

She only needs your DM to prove her faithfulness to her boyfriend or husband.

It is only males that believe that they can have sex or relationship with any girl he just met.

A woman wants the person she already knows and is connected to.

She would rather pick a known and connected beggar over an unknown handsome man.

But men don't seem to know anything concerning women.

When someone talks now, they would feel insulted.

If all men can stop disturbing women for 2 months,I tell you the truth that women would come running after men.

Then the sex that you men are looking for would be easier to get.

But men's desperation to have sex/men disturbance of women is driving women away.

Don't men know that in gender studies,it has been noted that if one gender is having too much sexual desire, the opposite gender would feel lower sex desire?

If men reduce their sex drive, women would increase their own.

It is the law that is governing sexual desire.

That is why at some point in marriage, when the husband is no longer interested in sex so often, the wife would start disturbing the husband.

So I am not saying men should not have sex.

What I am saying is that if men really want to have more opportunities for sex, they should all agree to stay for a long time without sex.

They should try and reduce their seeking for sex.

They should learn to stay without looking at women's bodies, without staring at all women passing on the road.

This will trigger a natural response from women who would start admiring and coming after men.

Or rather,if you go to them after this, they would readily accept.

The sex you are looking for would be easier for you.

That is what I mean when I say that men should allow women respect their (the men's) sexuality.

Women would start respecting our bodies and our sexuality.

But now, women don't respect men's sexuality because men are so desperate to have sex, driving women away and making women to believe that their bodies and sexuality are more important than men's own.

If women feel that their bodies are more important, how would they enjoy a man's body which is inferior?

That is why so many women hate sex because they believe their bodies are higher.

Women that enjoy sex have something that is driving them, a belief that is driving them.

Like a woman who believes that women behaves foolishly.

Such a woman tend to love sex and a man body because she believes that a man is better than a woman.

She would enjoy sex because she believes she is connecting with something better than her.

But when she believes that her sexuality is higher than that of men, she cannot enjoy sex with men since men's bodies are lower in her eyes.

That is why if a woman can believe that a man is higher than her sexually, she would easily fall.

I know a girl who believes that women are rubbish and inferior spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually.

She likes sex so much because pycholologically, she wants to be connected to higher beings which she considers men to be.

Very soon she would start looking down on men when she observe how desperate men are for sex.

That is when she would lose her desire for sex.

I know some men would come here and be abusing me.

But I have said my own.

3 Likes

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by shegzy0514(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na una Sabi, me go send o, if na something were go benefit me
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Keketu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
daddymummy:
I am throwing this challenge because I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.

She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM.

So my thread is that I challenge any lady to show evidence that I have ever sent her a DM on Nairaland and I will give her N100,000.

This my post is the evidence and you can sue me if you provide evidence but I don't give you the money.

You can write the mod to ban me if I default.

In fact such a lady doesn't exist here because I don't send PM to any lady and I will never do that because I respect myself.

You see what I have been warning men about here.

When I talk,men see me as their enemy.

Now they have disgraced them and they will continue to disgrace them.

When I say that men should also show women that they (the men) are also important sexually, men would react by calling me names. They see me as an enemy who is out to stop them from enjoying their shame.

I am one of the most hated here by the male gender because I am of the opinion that men should not allow women to look down on their sexuality.
hi please don't say this please please please, nairaland create DM so we will DM anybody especially girl and guy alike for each other please please please
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Funkeshuga(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
daddymummy:

The issue is not about giving a Bleep or not.

You have to understand how women reason.

If you send her a DM,it is an achievement to her.

It is not only you that is sending the DM, other men are also sending.

So it is a validation to her that she is being desired.

But she would not reply or desire you back.

She would show your DM to her boyfriend or husband to let him know that men are after her but she has rejected them because she loved the boyfriend or husband.

Your DM is therefore used by her to cement her relationship and show her man she is beautiful enough for men to be after her, while she is committed enough to her man,by rejecting the men.

So your DM does not benefit you, but her.

Why must you be the one who is used by a woman to show her man that she loves him!

These things happen always.

To me, I believe that if you don't give a woman any attention,it is an achievement to you as a man because you are not among the men she has rejected.

She would respect you because you have refused to allow her look down on you.

Since she cannot rubbish you,then you have achieved something, because you are man enough to refuse to fall into her prison.

You are man enough by refusing to admire her or seek her in any way.

Because even if you fall for her, other men have already fallen for her and she would use them to validate her sexual superiority.

If you have been in a relationship before, you would understand how women use other men to show their boyfriends they love them.

Before I left home,I was closer to women than most people, so I know how they work.

Ok let me ask you a question sir.

Since you started sending women DM on nairaland,has any of them replied you?

Of course I know women enough to know that they would never reply if they sense that it is relationship/sex you are after.

If it is about business or enquiry about job, etc,they may reply.

So why do you send a DM when it will not yield any results but will only make her to reject you, increase her self ego/validation and used by her to further prove to her man that she loves him.

While you and other men that send her the DM would be considered by her as the rejected ones.

You have to understand that women love connection more than sex.

Women have sex to feel connected.

So if you,a person unknown to her, send her a DM, she would not accept you because she doesn't know you and it would take time for her to feel connected enough to you.

She would rather go to her boyfriend or husband and have sex if she wants sex because she is already connected to him.

She only needs your DM to prove her faithfulness to her boyfriend or husband.

It is only males that believe that they can have sex or relationship with any girl he just met.

A woman wants the person she already knows and is connected to.

She would rather pick a known and connected beggar over an unknown handsome man.

But men don't seem to know anything concerning women.

When someone talks now, they would feel insulted.

If all men can stop disturbing women for 2 months,I tell you the truth that women would come running after men.

Then the sex that you men are looking for would be easier to get.

But men's desperation to have sex/men disturbance of women is driving women away.

Don't men know that in gender studies,it has been noted that if one gender is having too much sexual desire, the opposite gender would feel lower sex desire?

If men reduce their sex drive, women would increase their own.

It is the law that is governing sexual desire.

That is why at some point in marriage, when the husband is no longer interested in sex so often, the wife would start disturbing the husband.

So I am not saying men should not have sex.

What I am saying is that if men really want to have more opportunities for sex, they should all agree to stay for a long time without sex.

They should try and reduce their seeking for sex.

They should learn to stay without looking at women's bodies, without staring at all women passing on the road.

This will trigger a natural response from women who would start admiring and coming after men.

Or rather,if you go to them after this, they would readily accept.

The sex you are looking for would be easier for you.

That is what I mean when I say that men should allow women respect their (the men's) sexuality.

Women would start respecting our bodies and our sexuality.

But now, women don't respect men's sexuality because men are so desperate to have sex, driving women away and making women to believe that their bodies and sexuality are more important than men's own.

If women feel that their bodies are more important, how would they enjoy a man's body which is inferior?

That is why so many women hate sex because they believe their bodies are higher.

Women that enjoy sex have something that is driving them, a belief that is driving them.

Like a woman who believes that women behaves foolishly.

Such a woman tend to love sex and a man body because she believes that a man is better than a woman.

She would enjoy sex because she believes she is connecting with something better than her.

But when she believes that her sexuality is higher than that of men, she cannot enjoy sex with men since men's bodies are lower in her eyes.

That is why if a woman can believe that a man is higher than her sexually, she would easily fall.

I know a girl who believes that women are rubbish and inferior spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually.

She likes sex so much because pycholologically, she wants to be connected to higher beings which she considers men to be.

Very soon she would start looking down on men when she observe how desperate men are for sex.

That is when she would lose her desire for sex.

I know some men would come here and be abusing me.

But I have said my own.

nonsense. I still don't care what a lady feel or think

ladies are subject in the hand of men and so whatever they think don't matter to someone like me
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by CuteMike01(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
daddymummy:
I am throwing this challenge because I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.

She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM.

So my thread is that I challenge any lady to show evidence that I have ever sent her a DM on Nairaland and I will give her N100,000.

This my post is the evidence and you can sue me if you provide evidence but I don't give you the money.

You can write the mod to ban me if I default.

In fact such a lady doesn't exist here because I don't send PM to any lady and I will never do that because I respect myself.

You see what I have been warning men about here.

When I talk,men see me as their enemy.

Now they have disgraced them and they will continue to disgrace them.

When I say that men should also show women that they (the men) are also important sexually, men would react by calling me names. They see me as an enemy who is out to stop them from enjoying their shame.

I am one of the most hated here by the male gender because I am of the opinion that men should not allow women to look down on their sexuality.

I know it's bad timing but PLS I need just about 2% of that money to get something to eat. Here is a post I made recently about my current situation.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480795/happy-birthday-michael-it-well

Please do me some good today Sir. Thanks very much
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Silentgroper(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=100270266][color=deeppink]And this is the problem. Y'all keep chanting 'I don't send women PM; I don't do this, bla bla bla.' It's not a big deal, yes, but you turn around to do the same thing you've sworn and cry [quote author=Magnoliaa post=100270266][color=deeppink]And this is the problem. Y'all keep chanting 'I don't send women PM; I don't do this, bla bla bla.' It's not a big deal, yes, but you turn around to do the same thing you've sworn and cry [quote author=Magnoliaa post=100270266][color=deeppink]And this is the problem. Y'all keep chanting 'I don't send women PM; I don't do this, bla bla bla.' It's not a big deal, yes, bu
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Harry00(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
INK you can send DM on here
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by PoliticallyInco: 1:56am On Mar 29, 2021
I shall boldly drop 1 Million Naira Cash.

Send the evidence of any DM/PM from me.

And your account number.

I would have raised it to 10 million naira, however people will think I am being unserious.

Men who are supposed to spend time on personal development, financial independence, career development and skills acquisition are busy trying to woo girls over a forum.

Now I understand the mental stimulation therein, to have slept with a Nairaland girl. But this is childish. Control your fantasies and focus on yourselves.
Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Lakadastickla: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
And this is the problem. Y'all keep chanting 'I don't send women PM; I don't do this, bla bla bla.' It's not a big deal, yes, but you turn around to do the same thing you've sworn and cry you don't do.

It's the hypocrisy. Shey you have started making mouth on this thread, too? OK.

You are not wise Ma

1 Like

Re: My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 by Duplexxx: 10:10am On Mar 29, 2021
100k no too big and not too small

Make it 2k because you're innocent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!! My Ex Girl Is Threatening My Life Because I Broke Up With Her / Does Wanting A Rich Man Makes A Woman Bad? / Discovered She Is Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.