Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,609 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife (54925 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Cute couple, Fresh man. Congratulations.. why love dey sweet for pictures pass real life grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by godlessmind: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

Call me mumu again and I will track your email through Nairaland database, track the number the email was registered with and extract the IP of your browser and get your location, then come for you and do the needful...
Ode
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by FunkyJustice(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Why is it always the guy on nairaland and not the girl? you see these girls are too secretive they rather die than to let you know they are exposed to social media when it comes to marriage,i bet you these girls are more active on this platform than their men but they would never tell so not to risk the chance of getting married
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by DAramis: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
ojonwamama:
Traditional wedding on the 4th of April,2021
To God be the glory
Boss, congrats.

It seems like you are based in East? On a lighter note, where is marriage the holding for us to come with our spoon and plate? grin

Don't worry, we will observe social distance wink

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
LINTUNE:
every guy is always clueless to u eh, Zzor , better calm down..
Ain't you clueless? lol
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Bewiseedet(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Why are we bashing this couple to be? Someone said coke and fanta. Wahala
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by hartson(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
dorin27:
When dark meets fair = chocolate.

Your union is blessed.
it will never be cholocate rather pot/kettle black.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by peacettw: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
TunoQ:
This guy cum dark like that mutant for Xmen undecided

His colour happens to be one of his attractive qualities. Dark chocolate

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Kkies123: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Cute..

Congratulations...
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
I hope all nairaland feminists love this...

Cos their bitterness against men won't let many of them. Cos most of dem don't even know the objectives of feminism.

They think it is to attack men on nairaland, while no one in their neighborhood knows they are claiming feministic bullshit...

Mumu people.

Well, they are claiming to be the FUTURE sha.

I just hope the future is bright.

Lovely combination of a couple.

Your home is blessed, bro.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by cutieBR(f): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Congratulations...your home is blessed
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by SEGLIZ: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

Stop reading King's Buhari Version (KBV) of the Bible.

Abeg leave me alone, una don derail person thread... Op no vex

@Offpoint1, you no just well. you derail thread na you still dey lament.
which kind Bible you dey use? d.i.v. (demon inspired version) abi?
we need create go fund me account for you o, so we go fit pay your school fee for Sunday School.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by founts(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wishing you the best of companionship, filled with love, wealth, joy and abundant grace. HML in AD.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Keketu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
chival:
She is lovely. I wish you both all the joys of marriage. Congratulations.
this could be us in 2024
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by chatinent: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Conjugal bliss!

To be honest, I felt Disney were doing the part two of one of their movies.

It's all right, tho.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by chatinent: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
These popular Nairalanders don't show us their pre-wedding photos. Why nau? cry cry cry

You no gree marry me na. You say I no get Jeep.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by chatinent: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

Call me mumu again and I will track your email through Nairaland database, track the number the email was registered with and extract the IP of your browser and get your location, then come for you and do the needful...

Na so.

Whoever told you IP Addresses reveal street addresses in Nigeria.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by chatinent: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
This should be me and ......... but he's clueless and forming too serious all the time
But Swalowir no like you. Na wa o.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Silentgroper(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Xixtie:
Wow. Very beautiful couple.
Lalasticlala, come and see these amazing couple.
woulda loved to wife u, bt i dnt knw who d fvck u are. C'mon tell me, who d hell are u?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by ArcGibson(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
All I see is colours... Nothing more

This reminds me of our black and white television in 80s.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by LINTUNE(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
Ain't you clueless? lol
undecided[
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
This should be me and ......... but he's clueless and forming too serious all the time
fill in the cap, Volkswagen90
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
SaiRuiMall:
The cemetery are overcrowded, people are dying to get in.

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
I need to get to calabar now,mtn is not good here, who is going to calaba.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Respect55(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Spending123:

How many animals did he took and how many humans fellowed into the ark?
Are you having personal issues with English
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by sirwilson(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
I wish them Happy married life but I have something to say I hope the lady is truly fair in complexion because the way this guy dark so hmm I go fear for their children.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Coke & Fanta!

Congratz jaree!
grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
chatinent:

You no gree marry me na. You say I no get Jeep.

cheesy cheesy You have until July to post your pre-wedding photos, if not we'll tell Seun that your rent on NL has expired.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Spending123: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Respect55:

Are you having personal issues with English

All these online lecturers that won't allow us be. Abeg you can take that your English to go and queue up in the bank tomorrow and withdraw some cash.

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by winner37(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
wonderful couple... wishing them all the best in their marital home.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by macho44(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies...
Congratulations on the free banging night and day mehn!
Free pvssy all the way! Remember DNA test bro, no joke with am.
Only A REAL GEE Will Understand. Too much WISDOM my broda, too much WISDOM. May your MANHOOD neva fail you, say "AMEN" wink
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by dorin27(f): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
hartson:
it will never be cholocate rather pot/kettle black.
And you know this how? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / My Experience With A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.