Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife (54951 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by ebullient19(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
My kind of black
Beautiful couple
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by TheFalcons: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
ojonwamama:
Traditional wedding on the 4th of April,2021
To God be the glory

Clean shots.

May this mark the beginning of better things in your household.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by SensualMan1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
ojonwamama:
To God be the glory
Two evenning newspapers meant exactly for each other.

Agadi Nwoke, at ur age u r still doing Pre-wedding pics?

Ur mates don born finish!

See as u dye ur hair black, concealing the white hairs(ishi awo) wey full ur hair grin

No doubt white hairs go full ur woman down there too cos two of u aburozi nwata.

Not approved.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Rushna27(f): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
ur union shall be blessed with d goodies of bin married IJN
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by MediMedi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Beautiful woman.....i no come understand my Nigga lips for that second pic
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by melaninpop: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
ojonwamama:
To God be the glory

Congrats bro... May heaven bless this union, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Queenserah26(f): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by jawalis(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Watch out for Wumi2017 and Myself.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Emeka71(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
haybhi1:

Is it unacceptable?
Not really.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by haybhi1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Emeka71:
Not really.

Then, laissez faire, boss.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by MrCool007: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Coke and ?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
ojonwamama:
To God be the glory
my son birthday date! Wish you two the best... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by when2(f): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
godlessmind:
mumu africans arguing over a stupid book written by their slave master ...i spit on you both

The same book you call stupid will be used to judge you on the last day. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by hartson(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
dorin27:
And you know this how? undecided
Am a colour researcher and an expert in partner colour collabo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by OBUA12345: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
happy marital life.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by youngest85(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies...
Congratulations on the free banging night and day mehn!
Free pvssy all the way! Remember DNA test bro, no joke with am.
Free pussy for where?
You know how much Im go spend?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by wumi2017(f): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
jawalis:
Watch out for Wumi2017 and Myself.

grin grin when is our date? Pls remember me grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Chykes4micheal: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Coke and fanta grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Shalommy(f): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
So we have matured people like this on nairaland?. Wonder where trash comments come from. Happy home
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by jawalis(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
wumi2017:

grin grin when is our date? Pls remember me grin grin
wink alright babe. I’ll remind you when I call you to say goodnight my love

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by wumi2017(f): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
jawalis:

wink alright babe. I’ll remind you when I call you to say goodnight my love

grin grin grin grin grin Isokay
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by chival(f): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Keketu:
this could be us in 2024

That's interesting. Sweetheart, you are about 12 years too late. My 12th wedding anniversary is in a month. smiley
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by chival(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Emeka71:
She seems to be taller than him.

Really? Didn't notice that. It's not so important though.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Exodora: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Omo this is what we call darkness and light.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Emeka71(m): 1:32am On Mar 29, 2021
chival:

Really? Didn't notice that. It's not so important though.
Yes o but is not so good if a babe be taller than her man; better if they are the same height or he is a little bit taller.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Emeka71(m): 1:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Shalommy:
So we have matured people like this on nairaland?. Wonder where trash comments come from. Happy home
Good observation.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Emeka71(m): 1:42am On Mar 29, 2021
ebullient19:
My kind of black Beautiful couple
Hello babe please can we talk ¿
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by asatemple(f): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Your home is blessed already
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by darlenese(f): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2021
Raalsalghul:
I wonder what people gain from marriage.

I wonder what happened to you ?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by godlessmind: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

Call me mumu again and I will track your email through Nairaland database, track the number the email was registered with and extract the IP of your browser and get your location, then come for you and do the needful...
i stay in Navytown i hope you can come into the barracks dimwit!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Urban9aira: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
how do people get married ?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife by Offpoint1: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
godlessmind:
i stay in Navytown i hope you can come into the barracks dimwit!
I will Bleep you up so bad you'll plead, beg, cry, wail and scream for mercy...
I will make you wish for death, you'll see death, but won't embrace it... I will deny you death and give you pain.
The hell and heaven will turn a deaf ears to your death request, I will drag you deep down the hall of pain,
I carve you skins of your flesh slowing and gently...
I can't express the agony I am going to put you through....
The Barracks will deny,
Your foot soldiers will be nowhere to be found....

I won't kill you because death is MERCY, I will deny you the privilege to die...
I will cause you so much agony and pain and then make you live to be haunted by the horrible memories for the rest of your life.

I will find you wherever you are and I will cause you unimaginable pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.