Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege (9804 Views)

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect / Gbajabiamila: APC Will Takeover South East In 2023 Polls / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2021
Esseite:

Not standing shortee for PDP, but where has APC taken us to?...

You should be clamoring for the right candidate with track records and not party.

And those candidates arw in apc not pdp
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2021
justosee:

He will even lose his own LGA

He has always won his lga even in DPP and labour my boy
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Trustedpronet: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2021
One thing I'm sure is that APC will not take over heaven.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

And we are still world poverty capital...
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

This boy.so pdp is not an evil party? Diri is a failure and will lose his 2nd term bid.wike is about to impose another ikwere and apc will thrash him...with ayade defecting,pdp may likely lose crs.udom is about to deny senator bassey Albert the ticket which will make pdp lose aks

Diri will win reelection.

I am a fan of rotating power among senatorial districts of both state and federal, but if you know Rivers politics, you know that the majority of Rivers voting strength lies with the Ikwerres which makes the votes of the Riverine Ijaws a kind of insignificant. Make no mistake, I don't want power remaining with the Ikwerres but I know that Wike can't venture into that if he will lose.

Lastly, Cross River and Akwa Ibom have this inherent hatred for APC just like their Southeastern brothers. PDP will win AKS irrespective of who gets the ticket. Only CR will be dicey if Ayade defects at the last minute just to hurt Imoke

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Esseite:

And we are still world poverty capital...

Up apc
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Mention them please.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Penguin2

No dey call my name.

I don't play politics of hate.

I play politics of interest; and politics is essentially about interest.

That I feel my interest and that of my region, has not, is not, and will never be protected by the APC, should not be tagged hatred.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Diri will win reelection.

I am a fan of rotating power among senatorial districts of both state and federal, but if you know Rivers politics, you know that the majority of Rivers voting strength lies with the Ikwerres which makes the votes of the Riverine Ijaws a kind of insignificant. Make no mistake, I don't want power remaining with the Ikwerres but I know that Wike can't venture into that if he will lose.

Lastly, Cross River and Akwa Ibom have this inherent hatred for APC just like their Southeastern brothers. PDP will win AKS irrespective of who gets the ticket. Only CR will be dicey if Ayade defects at the last minute just to hurt Imoke

I am from cross river,people dont hate apc ad you think.they are just used to pdp but are gradually warming up to apc...

Diri is not performing, he is still weak and cannot withstand sylva or Lyon.the people still love Lyon,the apc rigging machinery in bayelsa is still alive...
Ikwerres have only 4 lgas.majority of the voters there arw non indigenes.pdp usually take advantage of the large igbo settler population plus igbotic speaking areas like etche,omuma,onelga etc to win election but it is time for the riverine people to rule.they will ally with the ogonis.wike has lost the igbo support due to the massacre in oyigbo,him denying being igbo plus his average performance and in2023,he will concentrate on nation politics which will distract him while apc have settled their issues and are strategizing...
Senator Albert almost singlehandedly made udom return and most akwa ibonites see him as the next Governor.udom is not popular and is planning to impose another unpopular candidate.akwa ibom pdp cannot survive his defection.
Crs is dicey as you said.pdp with still retain delta but apc will get stronger.
In summary,apc might not win governorship in any ss state but they will get stronger and win other seats.whoever flies their ticket will not get below 38%...apc too will get stronger in south east... Once apc retains presidency,it will be easier to win governorship in the ss
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

No dey call my name.

I don't play politics of hate.

I play politics of interest; and politics is essentially about interest.

That I feel my interest and that of my region, has not, is not, and will never be protected by the APC, should not be tagged hatred.

I also play politics of interest.ss and se benefited little from pdp.infact they have benefited more from apc than pdp and will benefit more esp for my state crs
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Mention them please.

Osibanjo,fashola,tinubu,umahi are better and will always be better than atiku,wike or tambuwal
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by tfelicityk(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2021
justosee:

Who told you God is interested in the welfare of any nation?
smiling
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2021
tfelicityk:
smiling
just know that God is only interested in people as individuals.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2021
justosee:
if you check my profile, you will know I am not that active here, so I don't care about ban like those who life depends on this forum.
Secondly, any moderator who can reason properly will first ban your for starting the whole thing.
You know he will lose governorship, but you stupidly ran into my mention to talk trash when I was saying same thing?

Up omo agege.apc will always get 25% in delta
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Up omo agege.apc will always get 25% in delta
You are obviously still a kid, but learn to type with respect when chatting with total strangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

I am from cross river,people dont hate apc ad you think.they are just used to pdp but are gradually warming up to apc...

Diri is not performing, he is still weak and cannot withstand sylva or Lyon.the people still love Lyon,the apc rigging machinery in bayelsa is still alive...
Ikwerres have only 4 lgas.majority of the voters there arw non indigenes.pdp usually take advantage of the large igbo settler population plus igbotic speaking areas like etche,omuma,onelga etc to win election but it is time for the riverine people to rule.they will ally with the ogonis.wike has lost the igbo support due to the massacre in oyigbo,him denying being igbo plus his average performance and in2023,he will concentrate on nation politics which will distract him while apc have settled their issues and are strategizing...
Senator Albert almost singlehandedly made udom return and most akwa ibonites see him as the next Governor.udom is not popular and is planning to impose another unpopular candidate.akwa ibom pdp cannot survive his defection.
Crs is dicey as you said.pdp with still retain delta but apc will get stronger.
In summary,apc might not win governorship in any ss state but they will get stronger and win other seats.whoever flies their ticket will not get below 38%...apc too will get stronger in south east... Once apc retains presidency,it will be easier to win governorship in the ss

Now you are giving me some reasonable and appealing analysis.

Well, you are from that region so you understand it better so I give it to you.

First, you are right about Wike losing Igbo support. He has lost it completely. In fact it's hatred now. Especially his infamous "I am not Igbo" statement. Like you said, if he insists on an Ikwerre candidate, and APC presents someone from the riverine, I see a possible protest vote against Wike.

Again, Bayelsa has really been quiet. Diri doesn't seem to be doing anything spectacular that will make Bayelsans enthusiastic to vote him again. So he needs to step up.

Then in AKS, Udom should better not play with the sentiments of the people. Denying Alaibe ticket was where PDP started to lose Bayelsa before the Supreme Court judgment. The PDP NWC should make sure they move with they people like they did in Ondo and not repeat the Bayelsa mistake.

In CR, do you really think Ayade would defect?
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Now you are giving me some reasonable and appealing analysis.

Well, you are from that region so you understand it better so I give it to you.

First, you are right about Wike losing Igbo support. He has lost it completely. In fact it's hatred now. Especially his infamous "I am not Igbo" statement. Like you said, if he insists on an Ikwerre candidate, and APC presents someone from the riverine, I see a possible protest vote against Wike.

Again, Bayelsa has really been quiet. Diri doesn't seem to be doing anything spectacular that will make Bayelsans enthusiastic to vote him again. So he needs to step up.

Then in AKS, Udom should better not play with the sentiments of the people. Denying Alaibe ticket was where PDP started to lose Bayelsa before the Supreme Court judgment. The PDP NWC should make sure they move with they people like they did in Ondo and not repeat the Bayelsa mistake.

In CR, do you really think Ayade would defect?

One of the problems why pdp is losing ground is because they are fielding unpopular candidates while apc does the opposite in the ss.this is rampant in crs.even though the apc candidates might lose but their popular votes rub off on the president.in cross river,only hon dansuki,esien ayi and jarigbe can boast of winning elections without rigging while the rest depended heavily on rigging.apc fielded grasrooted people like prince otu,effiong ekarika,hon egbona,victor mature,egbe jabengo,koko dan and jude ogbeche.only alex won but while others won,buhari had useful votes in their constituencies.pdp is planning to field an unpopular senator gershom for governor....

In bayelsa,diri is not popular yet pdp imposed him ahead of the popular alaibe.apc simply fielded Lyon who is much loved and he won easily...

Governor ayade has lost out totally in crs pdp.he has no reason not to defect esp now that he has openly attacked wike verbally.he will likely defect next year close to the primaries not now unless pdo intervenes miraculously and cedes the senate ticket or guber ticket to him which I dont see happening.the people of ss are well educated and enlightened and people are now showing interests in elections,rigging is becoming more difficult
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by esereme2019: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2021
HacheNoire:
Definitely.

Its time the region move away from hate politics. PDP has taken them to nowhere in the last 2 decades and Its the perfect time for change.

Where has APC taken us in the past 6 years?
Abeg pack well jare.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by akaahs(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2021
HacheNoire:
Definitely.

Its time the region move away from hate politics. PDP has taken them to nowhere in the last 2 decades and Its the perfect time for change.

...and where has APC landed other regions control by them.??
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

One of the problems why pdp is losing ground is because they are fielding unpopular candidates while apc does the opposite in the ss.this is rampant in crs.even though the apc candidates might lose but their popular votes rub off on the president.in cross river,only hon dansuki,esien ayi and jarigbe can boast of winning elections without rigging while the rest depended heavily on rigging.apc fielded grasrooted people like prince otu,effiong ekarika,hon egbona,victor mature,egbe jabengo,koko dan and jude ogbeche.only alex won but while others won,buhari had useful votes in their constituencies.pdp is planning to field an unpopular senator gershom for governor....

In bayelsa,diri is not popular yet pdp imposed him ahead of the popular alaibe.apc simply fielded Lyon who is much loved and he won easily...

Governor ayade has lost out totally in crs pdp.he has no reason not to defect esp now that he has openly attacked wike verbally.he will likely defect next year close to the primaries not now unless pdo intervenes miraculously and cedes the senate ticket or guber ticket to him which I dont see happening.the people of ss are well educated and enlightened and people are now showing interests in elections,rigging is becoming more difficult

In all, I think it's a good thing that we are getting more intelligent, democratically.

Let's see how things pan out.

Happy Sunday to you, Garfield1

But I would love to have you under the umbrella.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
PDP and APC members are only interested in a turf war of states not the people.
The both of them have to go if we want a better Nigeria.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by garfield1: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

In all, I think it's a good thing that we are getting more intelligent, democratically.

Let's see how things pan out.

Happy Sunday to you, Garfield1

But I would love to have you under the umbrella.

I was under the umbrella since 1999 but around 2006 left them.my soul yearns for apc even though I may contest under PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by tfelicityk(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
justosee:

just know that God is only interested in people as individuals.
Smile... God is in control
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by 22brains(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/27/2023-apcll-takeover-south-south-deputy-senate-president-omo-agege/
it's obvious this people are only after the welfare of the party and not the masses
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Emeguy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Omo agege the great criminal, I doubts if he will even win the next senatorial seat when Apc Loose power 2023, Apc where for SS, SE, he is joker, I heard he said they won Edo, in his dreams, the Apc candidate lost in his local govt during that election, the flogging was exceptional, continue dream
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by BananaPeel(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/27/2023-apcll-takeover-south-south-deputy-senate-president-omo-agege/
It's obvious all they think about is party politics forgetting the real issues we are facing as a nation.
My desire is to vote for a candidate not in any of these power thirsty parties having no vision but just to clinch power. After which they start passing the buck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika: FG Will Open Bid For Nigeria Air Next Week / Power Generation Crashes To 3,383MW Despite Hike In Tariff / Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan, Others For N250bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.