Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege (9912 Views)

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect / Gbajabiamila: APC Will Takeover South East In 2023 Polls / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by prigoz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op, is it by rigging. Pls tell Omo agege bread that South South bis not senate mace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
THUG. MACE THIEF. DISGRACE

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Divine202: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:
With supreme court ba?
grin
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

I was under the umbrella since 1999 but around 2006 left them.my soul yearns for apc even though I may contest under PDP

Tell me your real name...we need to deny you that ticket. Lol.

Your spirit can't be in APC while u contest in our party
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by AfonjaConehead: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Big ode, that's all you hope to achieve....bloated bastard
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by EdiskyHarry: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
the worst thing to happen to a nation is to have leaders with no vision. look at where this present gov is dragging Nigeria to.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by Staro: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:
"We won in Edo but for obvious reasons we were also denied"

Which Edo please?

Please this is not a joke and not me just commenting on Nairaland, I'm really concerned...

Why do these APC guys tend to reason against reason?

Three days ago it was Akpabio making the most foolish of statements in recent memory, now Omo-Agege is saying they won in Edo.

Edo that is adjudged the best election since the return to democracy which Obaseki clearly won that this man is hear spewing trash.

I think I now understand why their zomb.ies reason the way they do. It's a taboo to be reasonable in APC.

And how the fvck do they plan to take over South south with sitting PDP governors?

Wike will not let APC win in Rivers...

Delta will never go to any other party as long as James Ibori remains in PDP.

If PDP chooses the right candidate in Akwa Ibom, he's sure to beat any modafuvka Akpabio presents.

No amount of anti party activities by Ben Ayade will make Cross River go to APC.

Except Obaseki defects, Edo people still has things to iron out with Oshiomole and cannot therefore vote for APC candidate that will likely be loyal to him.

Bayelsa voting APC in 2019 was a protest vote against denial of Timi Alaibe from getting the ticket, not really that they fancy APC. With their anger likely to be doused by 2023, and Duoye Diri performing creditably, there's no reason for Bayelsa to vote APC again; especially if GEJ doesn't defect.

So how does Omo-Agege and his evil party intend to take over SS?

My brother, I don't truly know the South South
Omo-Agege is talking about oo.
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by briggson07(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Oh Lord my country is so backward that we don't care what an aspirant holds or can offer all we care is party party party.

I dey Shame for u Omo Agege
Re: 2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege by lucianohase(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2021
In his dreams....I see he has been eating agege bread raw without drinking water and that's why he experiences indigestion. If not, why does he talk unreasonably??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo/yoruba Rivalry: What's The Root Cause? / 9th NASS: Battle For Majority Leader In House Of Reps Begins / Federal High Court Dismisses Fourth Case Challenging Tinubu’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.