Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (73879 Views)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Kingcalls: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...I hope one day you will be in that situation and you will no how it feels to be denied something despite all your effort's shows you worth it,..Cause I see you are thinking backward and your brain is operating on 16-bits...When they are saying anything about footballer's y'all are not meant to be making stupid comments,..their salary a week will change most of y'all lives,...I like all footballer's and I dont discriminate,...imagine your brain telling you the nonsense you just types,...Mr Goal-line technology,....

Naso pessi fans de do
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Gobengroup:
Imagine the nonsense he just wrote. Some people are just senseless.
You can't expect more from Messi fans who are CR7 haters

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by tomju(m): 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.

Did the ball cross the line? Simple question. Answer is yes it did. Why are you speaking grammar? Perpendicular this, circumference that, Oga that was a goal! Period.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by toprealman: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Anger management session recommended.
Arsenal fans can relate hope you don't gets slammed with serious ban by both UEFA and country.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by saxby(f): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
no be lie, him muist vex o
MejiLoyon:
E reach make he vex na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
The referee is a Messi fan
It happened in laliga that year before VAR barca against Valencia. Messi score and Valencia goal keeper cleared it off the line when ball has totally crossed the line, all barca players were celebrating the goal before they realize that the game continue and game almost result to goal at barca post and that time Messi and Ronaldo were fighting for high goal scorer.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
It happened in laliga that year before VAR barca against Valencia. Messi score and Valencia goal keeper cleared it off the line when ball has totally crossed the line, all barca players were celebrating the goal before they realize that the game continue and game almost result to goal at barca post and that time Messi and Ronaldo were fighting for high goal scorer.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...I hope one day you will be in that situation and you will no how it feels to be denied something despite all your effort's shows you worth it,..Cause I see you are thinking backward and your brain is operating on 16-bits...When they are saying anything about footballer's y'all are not meant to be making stupid comments,..their salary a week will change most of y'all lives,...I like all footballer's and I dont discriminate,...imagine your brain telling you the nonsense you just types,...Mr Goal-line technology,....
Nice pieces...he deserves it... undecided

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Jack005(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

You guys are just being emotional. From the angles shown you can't tell whether the smallest millimeter of the ball is still aligned with the goal line. Only a camera view from the corner kick side will really tell us whether the whole of the ball was over.

I stand by my point.
Shut up there! Check Sky Sports news,the referee has admitted it was a goal and apologized to the Portuguese coach and team.. Over sabi wey no sabi anything.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by MeekySmudger(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

,...You are a born fool if you actually think there is a part of the ball on the goal line,..why do you think pundits are actually complaining of the incident,..your brain is black and I pray God upgrades it for you,..like I said ,..you are currently operating with 16-bits,..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by mrnelsono(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oga VAR referee we dey hail ooh, when we start to dey do perpendicular angle and circumference for football kwaa

ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

You are the most senseless person I have ever seen with that your comment.. I bet you are a blind man

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by osascybog(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Twelfthman:
Did you watch the video? ??

Forming scholar for clout...he no work.which circumference you dey talk about??u don jonze,with those pictures,you don't need stories...you are a mugu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:

Wa gba yi..

Òdé ni guy yé
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Najdorf: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
No goal line technology in a WC qualifier??!?

He has every right to be angry. This was not some friendly exhibition na!

Throwing the armband on the floor might have been a bit too much but I agree with everything else he did.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by peculiar2233: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Pele tie

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by DrayZee: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
pquaver:

Can u show us your comment and your outrage to it hear on nairaland.com? Is it wrong now because it affected you? Then I am still right on the hypocrisy ain't I?
I didn't watch or know of the 2019 Serbia match...neither did I comment on anything regarding Ronaldo or his match yesterday (until I came across that idiotic comment). You can draw whatever conclusion you want to draw.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yes o, I watch the game, it was really competitive.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Eastcaostboy: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

Oga, you better start saving money for microscope. Grammar boy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by steeltrust: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

oga you be cow
With picture you posted below does it says what your stupid fingers re typing or what your brain is thinking

Have you worked so hard and some one came to reap you of your glory.

Abeg get sense

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Casper21: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Be like say CR7 use $1Mil play bet to win
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Noted smiley. Thanks bro.
Ur welkum bro. Hw was ur day?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
He should be punished to curtail others when may have that Impression.
He allow pride to take greater part of him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Ofunwa111: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

When I called you a blind hating bat on the other thread, you thought I was just insulting you for no reason. You have shown it here again, and I am glad OJEEMAH has witnessed it again. Free your mind of hate kid!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Twelfthman: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
osascybog:

Forming scholar for clout...he no work.which circumference you dey talk about??u don jonze,with those pictures,you don't need stories...you are a mugu

you quote the wrong person bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by EMMY76: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
I watched the match the ball did crossed the line I don't know why var wasn't used in the match.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by jUeLiZ: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin
OJay360:
meme loading
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
pquaver:

I will not be drawn into your childish off point argument.. My take is he scored offside against serbia and should be man enough to take a chopped off goal simple. You can feel good with your Goat yarn it doesn't concern me.. It your opinion and u r entitled to it.

Bro, I thought this was a friendly chit chat.... shocked

Pls calm down, this is sports and it is meant to be fun.... the rivalry between messi and ronaldo to me is entertainment.

Na wa o, everybody is angry in this country
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
A clear goal was disallowed,yes and Ronaldo reacted angrily which I understand but the decision of leaving the pitch before the match ended was suppose to pass which message in particular?
In my opinion,Ronaldo was more interested in his goal record than in the team winning the match and then he even took off the captain band and threw it on the ground and I'm still here wondering what is the aim for that particular act.That is like throwing the whole country on the ground because you don't care and I wonder if he will have any shame when next he is to put on the captain band.
Such a drama king..phew

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
what I know is, should it have been Messi who walked out of the pitch that way, there would've been different names like isiewu, pessi... for him, buh it's who you love and support, we won't hear anything

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Valsmith1990: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
the ball cross the line and the ball will continue to cross the line until is official

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.