Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (73900 Views)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Jopem: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
The referee is a Messi fan

Lol. Truely that's a goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Some refrees will not make heaven just like some moderators
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
They shall ban him on 50 matches upfront.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

The image below is not the final position before the hook clearance. It moves in further than that as seen in countless slow motion analysis since yesterday.

As a matter of fact in super slow motion the defenders boot clearly pushes it a couple of inches further in as he wraps his foot around the ball to clear it.

However I donot blame the officials, VAR has doubtlessly dulled the skills and reflexes of these guys.

I uses ti think Thierey Henry's hand assisted goal that knocked out Scotland (was it) qualifying bid was one of the percussor of VAR all those years back. Now Euro matches are spotlighted once again....UEFA and controversy sha.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by ictjobber: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Joysticks:
If the referee na blackman them go say he sell the match.

They would have insulted the hell out of him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
I didn't watch the match but if the pictures im seeing right now is anything to go by, then that clearly a goal...the whole circumference if the ball crossed the line...

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Very annoying.....
Same thing against Porto, a clear foul against him in the penalty box and referee refused him a penalty.
No weapon fashion against Ronaldo shall prosper

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Well that is a close call, even ronaldo wouldnt have been 100percent sure if the ball actually crosses the line except if he had watch the replay replay from a digital screen. Line tech and var should be introduced. And ronaldo should be caution with a banned and finned
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Karleb(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.

You are one of the problems of this country.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.

U made no sense

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Kylekent59: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Feel free to say whatever you wanna say online, but know that you can never twist the truth. It was a goal. Stop the hatred and be civil.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Ken4040(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
I no be Ronaldo fans atall but I support him on this..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Gregorian2020:
If the ball is a goal the referee wristwatch will vibrate apart from goal technology that is another technology that the ref use in identifying goals. But from my view via the photographer I am seeing here i can say the ball is a goal

No tech assistance in the qualifiers whatsoever. Strange but true. Dunno whether it is because it is a World Cup qualifier and UEFA is not really interested.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Bundaweber: 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
dazzlingd:
Very annoying.....
Same thing against Porto, a clear foul against him in the penalty box and referee refused him a penalty.
No weapon fashion against Ronaldo shall prosper

that Porto own shock me oooo

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
This shouldn't be up for debate. its obviously a wrong call by the assistant ref......A staunch fan of LEO but not blind to the truth.

Its time to introduce goal line technology and VAR.

Exactly bro. Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by luwee(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Clearly a goal man, no long story.

ThierryJay:

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
ayenale1:
I didn't watch the match but if the pictures im seeing right now is anything to go by, then that clearly a goal...the whole circumference if the ball crossed the line...
dont put urself in the position of a third person, rather put yourself in the position of the referee. Their are many cancelled goals which crosses the line that are more convincing than this but was ruled out. Peace
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nnah men

We proceed on strike over this disenfranchisement...

I tot match officials don't take Igbo.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Supreme court referee grin

Uzodinma Serbia grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by mayormick(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

Lolz......na something as clear as this from the picture you still dey defend? I may not blame the referee or the linesman because it happened in a split second but from the picture circulating, if someone can still be claiming this is not a goal; then that person should never talk down on Lai Mohammed abeg because you are defending the indefensible jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by hollah123: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

guy admit u are wrong n move on,all u wrote up there no follow

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Randy100:
Ref dey mad. Cut my 40k bet for that useless mistake.

Being a gambler you take that risk. It's not referree's fault that you are wasting your time and money on that cr@p.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Karleb(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

I will give you confirm abuse for defending your initial lie with a picture that disprove your claim.

You are a very foolish human being. Idiotic and blind as a bat.

Nonsense somebody. Funny thing is, you could actually be a prominent somebody in the society.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

in your attempt to talk all smart you ended up sounding clueless and unintelligent, if you like draw 5 lines around that area it won't change the obvious, it was a clear goal,don't try to proof smart with wrong analysis

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by ThierryJay: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Karleb:

You are one of the problems of this country.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You guys are just being emotional. From the angles shown you can't tell whether the smallest millimeter of the ball is still aligned with the goal line. Only a camera view from the corner kick side will really tell us whether the whole of the ball was over.

I stand by my point.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Stop ranting like a airhead. How does the picture show it has fully crossed the line when you are looking at it from a diagonal point of view. This camera angle can never tell you that. There have been goals that we all thought had crossed the line that the goal line technology disallowed. It's not about screaming like the murderous buffoon you are.

You are a fool guy. Not just a fool but a sick one.
Watch that ball from any angle, it has totally crossed the line.
You are gradually going insane. You need urgent medical help.

Diagonal Angle veiwer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Stop ranting like a airhead. How does the picture show it has fully crossed the line when you are looking at it from a diagonal point of view. This camera angle can never tell you that. There have been goals that we all thought had crossed the line that the goal line technology disallowed. It's not about screaming like the murderous buffoon you are.
I think your analysis would be valid if the ball was in the air. The angle would be confusing if the ball was above the ground, but in this case, the ball was on the ground and it clearly showed that it completely went past the line.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by sunday2olabode(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
this one na goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by longjohnodu(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
ojaysam25:
Match fixing
guy man..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
mayormick:
Lolz......na something as clear as this from the picture you still dey defend? I may not blame the referee or the linesman because it happened in a split second but from the picture circulating, if someone can still be claiming this is not a goal; then that person should never talk down on Lai Mohammed abeg because you are defending the indefensible jare
did the ref saw this picture then, he probably used his instinct to make a call then. Its a random error from the ref,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.