Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (74383 Views)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by originalprof: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...I hope one day you will be in that situation and you will no how it feels to be denied something despite all your effort's shows you worth it,..Cause I see you are thinking backward and your brain is operating on 16-bits...When they are saying anything about footballer's y'all are not meant to be making stupid comments,..their salary a week will change most of y'all lives,...I like all footballer's and I dont discriminate,...imagine your brain telling you the nonsense you just types,...Mr Goal-line technology,....
Opoor.. leave the idiot make he they vomit rubbish commot from Mouth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Vick4rill(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

brother please stop embarrassing yourself!! l don dey shame ur shame for u.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Mr perpendicular, which television u use take watch ur own match? Abi d tv de use kerosene?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

D referee that disallowed d goal has apologized. U de here de speak grammar
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by 22brains(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
shogsman:

[s]he is right to disrespect his country and teammates because of a referee that made a mistake because he didn't have access to goal line technology, listen up guy I probably like Ronaldo more than any of you,but that doesn't change the obvious, go to twitter and see backlash he's been getting for his behavior [/s]
am not convinced.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...I hope one day you will be in that situation and you will no how it feels to be denied something despite all your effort's shows you worth it,..Cause I see you are thinking backward and your brain is operating on 16-bits...When they are saying anything about footballer's y'all are not meant to be making stupid comments,..their salary a week will change most of y'all lives,...I like all footballer's and I dont discriminate,...imagine your brain telling you the nonsense you just types,...Mr Goal-line technology,....

All this insult on top football? O boi u are one toxic person o. I just hope u are not roaming the street.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
I believe you don’t know what it is to be robbed daylight.... you might be to young to remember when Luis Figo was at his peak back then. He did the same thing after he felt the penalty awarded to France wasn’t a penalty. Bros your goat or cow... I don’t care all I know is that any football player who is good at what he/she does can do the same time.
Officialhorlah:
Nonsense
That doesn't mean he should storm off the pitch
What should lampard do??

That's why I love my GOATgrin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Alimike(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
If that is the picture of goal is a clear goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Bros! That thing na goal!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Maisamari1994: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2021
this ref na idiot..... this a solid goal from ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Maisamari1994: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2021
this ref na idiot..... this is a solid goal from ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 4:04am On Mar 29, 2021
BadEnglish:

All this insult on top football? O boi u are one toxic person o. I just hope u are not roaming the street.
i tire ooh.....one even say e for slap am if na him face e talk am.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 4:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Odmic2839:
I believe you don’t know what it is to be robbed daylight.... you might be to young to remember when Luis Figo was at his peak back then. He did the same thing after he felt the penalty awarded to France wasn’t a penalty. Bros your goat or cow... I don’t care all I know is that any football player who is good at what he/she does can do the same time.
The fact that any footballer can react that way does not make it right. Whatever is wrong should be condemned regardless of who is involved. Ronaldo isn't the first player to experience injustice in football. The times he benefited from poor officiating, the opposition players never reacted that way. No amount of technology introduced in football can erase human error even the so called VAR has been questioned many times. Going forward, I would only suggest a replay or reversal of such decision by FIFA or any governing body in charge but football politics (gambling) may hinder it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Slurity(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Ronaldo should understand that there is no goal line technology in that match and mistakes like that could happen, I only blame the linesman for the error, the angle which the ref was will surely make it impossible to see the ball crossing the line in a flash. Ronaldo reactions is unprofessional.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by pquaver(m): 5:40am On Mar 29, 2021
dazzlingd:

Bro, I thought this was a friendly chit chat.... shocked

Pls calm down, this is sports and it is meant to be fun.... the rivalry between messi and ronaldo to me is entertainment.

Na wa o, everybody is angry in this country

It is a friendly chat. Sorry because of the speed at which I was replying, I thought you are the other guy that I was replying that already started name calling.. . It alright I am not angry.. I just did not want to get drawn. Into insulting any one because of footballer earning his million whether he lose match or not and does even. Know I exist.. Nice day bro..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by pquaver(m): 5:43am On Mar 29, 2021
DrayZee:

I didn't watch or know of the 2019 Serbia match...neither did I comment on anything regarding Ronaldo or his match yesterday (until I came across that idiotic comment). You can draw whatever conclusion you want to draw.

OK.. Fair enough. But either way it is football and I feel his emotions let him down.. He should have acted more professionally because other teams he got such favour did not react the same way..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:51am On Mar 29, 2021
ThierryJay:

Mr. Man go see an optician, your eyes are not working.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:57am On Mar 29, 2021
Slurity:
Ronaldo should understand that there is no goal line technology in that match and mistakes like that could happen, I only blame the linesman for the error, the angle which the ref was will surely make it impossible to see the ball crossing the line in a flash. Ronaldo reactions is unprofessional.
Exactly my thought.....people are overreacting cos its Ronaldo but this could have happened to anybody.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Calicoe: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.

You are trying to be smart with this comment but u actually proved to us that you have eye problem. Even the ref has come out to apologise for his error and here you are proving rubbish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by udatso: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2021
ThierryJay:

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.
Rubbish talk. I hate nonsense. What yeye outer right circumference. The whole ball crossed the line before he cleared it out. I am a Messi fan but that doesn't make me stupid and not acknowledge when one is wronged.
Be that as it may, Rinaldo's reaction is understandable but wrong.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Odmic2839(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Well said but you know it only takes the grace of the lord to conquer our emotions and Anger when it sprint our. All the greatest footballer did the same but I am not disputing the fact about all you said...
OJEEMAH:
The fact that any footballer can react that way does not make it right. Whatsoever is wrong should be condemn regardless of who is involved. Ronaldo isn't the first player to experience injustice in football. The times he benefited from poor officiating, the opposition players never reacted that way. No amount of technology introduced in football can erase human error even the so called VAR has been questioned many times. Going forward, I would only suggest a replay or reversal of such decision by FIFA or any governing body in charge but football politics (gambling) may hinder it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by MeekySmudger(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2021
BadEnglish:

,..No bruh, am not toxic,..I just can't imagine someone who did not watch the match commenting rubbish,..And am not a vagabond.,......I just imagine someone that cannot play 45-minutes saying nonsense about football.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2021
Odmic2839:
Well said but you know it only takes the grace of the lord to conquer our emotions and Anger when it sprint our. All the greatest footballer did the same but I am not disputing the fact about all you said...
Dats true bro
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Lawrencestix(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Sharming95:

Brother....i neva wanted to comment on dis... But bros... Yhur eyes na just decoration for yhur head if yhu say part of dat ball is on d line... Ball wey cross line finish... If eyes no dey pain yhu... Look at d guy's leg b4 clearing d ball... If d ball hadn't crossed d goal line will his leg surpass d goal line with such distance... Abeg hate with conscience...
the decoration part got me grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by loganx: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2021
There should be a FIFA supreme committee for arbitration/mediation on matters such as this. They should have the power to upturn the results of such a controversial match within 24 hours by voting.

Injustice such as this should not be allowed. After all, a convicted and jailed murderer is set free and the sentence squashed after new evidence proves he/she is not guilty of the crimes being punished for.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2021
That should not make you angry,atleast you should have patience until after the match.this is a sign of disrespect and pride to your country,coach,the refree.this is not the first time that your goals are disallowed,you disappointed me man........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Mr perpendicular, which television u use take watch ur own match? Abi d tv de use kerosene?
grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by dapadawee: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2021
ThierryJay:

all this people were they use eye glass watch football they nairaland self
nairaland and orisirisi na 5&6 which one be pepedincular wetin they obvious like the picture above me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,..No bruh, am not toxic,..I just can't imagine someone who did not watch the match commenting rubbish,..And am not a vagabond.,......I just imagine someone that cannot play 45-minutes saying nonsense about football.
Peace bro .. controversy has always and will continue to be part of football. We might not agree with each other but we should learn to respect each other. Have a great week man.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Sorry CR7. It's a pity that this happens to you. It's not your fault. It's just that match fixing is killing football these days. The outcome of the match had already been decided before the game started. The referee could only do the bids of his business men.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
eyaah
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by MeekySmudger(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
BadEnglish:

Peace bro .. controversy has always and will continue to be part of football. We might not agree with each other but we should learn to respect each other. Have a great week man.
,...yeah,..am cool,..have a great week too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Odion Ighalo In A Manchester United Shirt (First Picture) / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.