Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (73832 Views)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by DrayZee: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
pquaver:

When he scored offside goals to beat bayern and atletico did u cry for Bayern? Or mercy for atletico? Are the goals not among what you celebrate as Mr champions league? Go and check this time last year the dude scored an offside goal against Serbia. Serbia players didn't walk off the pitch, the didn't make noise the finished the match and respected the fact that it is what it is.. Why didn't Ronaldo storm off on behalf of Serbia that he scored an offside goal.. He is celebrating that goal and using to claim international topscorer.. Did he care those guys were cheated when he was celebrating the goals? Ronaldo fans are such hypocrites Damn..
See if you don’t know what to say, then don’t comment.
Same Bayern match you’re talking about, they also scored an offside goal...Don’t bring Bayern here.
What is wrong is wrong...ball crossed line and 2 refs claim not to have seen it, but because he has scored some offside goals in his career, he should start shining teeth?
I don’t see why you’re bringing his International Top Scorer status here...if you remove all the offside goals, he’ll still be top scorer.

Last last na Ronaldo Bleep up...next time he’ll learn to tear the teams apart properly instead of doing his best at the last minute.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
nrexzy:
Chaiiii our small goat don vex....

Small goat kee you there! angry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by wonder233: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
For a goal to be given, the WHOLE of the ball has to cross the WHOLE of the line
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by wonder233: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
For a goal to be given, the WHOLE of the ball has to cross the WHOLE of the line, it wasn't a goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by pquaver(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
DrayZee:

Same Bayern match you’re talking about, they also scored an offside goal...Don’t bring Bayern here.
What is wrong is wrong...ball crossed line and 2 refs claim not to have seen it, but because he has scored some offside goals in his career, he should start shining teeth?
I don’t see why you’re bringing his International Top Scorer status here...if you remove all the offside goals, he’ll still be top scorer.
Your get agenda...but I understand.
Last last na Ronaldo Bleep up...next time he’ll learn to tear the teams apart properly instead of doing his best at the last minute.

Or you choose what to bring or not what about Serbia? Where you blind to that part?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by wonder233: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
For a goal to be given, the WHOLE of the ball has to cross the WHOLE of the line, it wasn't a goal
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by famouscargo4u: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
I watch the match and it was clearly a goal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
The referee is a Messi fan
And fifa agent
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by DrayZee: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
pquaver:

Or you choose what to bring or not what about Serbia? Where you blind to that part?
What do you want to hear again?

“What is wrong is wrong”...this includes both his goal against Serbia in 2019, as well as the cancellation against him this year.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Tapout(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

I think you should zoom in to have a clearer view man. If you do and still think the ref made the right call, then don't quote me back abeg, I come in peace and I no get strength for arguement. cheesy

BTW, Happy palm sunday.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by DrOBD(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
So why did the ref apologise to Santos and the team.
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Who is this Ronaldo? Is he a basketball player?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
What a see drama with queen
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
pquaver:

That is an argument for another day but I hope you get the point.. So to be throwing cheating up and down makes no sense..

Lol, no matter how much u argue...ronaldo will always be my GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Some refrees will not make heaven just like some moderators

@IYANGBALI, wetin concern moderators with this case again?
I beg forgive all the moderators o, anything they might have done.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by pquaver(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
dazzlingd:

Lol, no matter how much u argue...ronaldo will always be my GOAT.

I will not be drawn into your childish off point argument.. My take is he scored offside against serbia and should be man enough to take a chopped off goal simple. You can feel good with your Goat yarn it doesn't concern me.. It your opinion and u r entitled to it.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by ilevic(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
mysportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo left the pitch angry after his goal for Portugal vs Serbia in a 2-2 draw.

Ronaldo appeared to have won the game for Portugal when he played fired the ball into the net at the end.

But, Serbia defender Stefan Mitrovic ran back to play the ball off the line, and match officials ruled out the goal.

However, replays of the incident showed the ball did go over the line and Ronaldo was furious.

He complained to the match the officials before throwing the Portugal armband away and storming off the pitch.

Diogo Jota gave Portugal a quick 2-0 lead in the first but Serbia came back into the match and it ended 2-2.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRz7CVazgcM

It was error due to parallax

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
bewla:
And fifa agent

and uefa agent.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by pquaver(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
DrayZee:

My answer to u is below

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
The referee is a Messi fan
I think so too angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Are you sure you are not the one confusing yourself with grammar? You seem to argue like the Nigerian police. From the image you uploaded, that's a goal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by pquaver(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
DrayZee:

What do you want to hear again?

“What is wrong is wrong”...this includes both his goal against Serbia in 2019, as well as the cancellation against him this year.

Can u show us your comment and your outrage to it hear on nairaland.com? Is it wrong now because it affected you? Then I am still right on the hypocrisy ain't I?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
wonder233:
See your mouth.
Next match dem suppose give you whistle
[img]https://media1./images/67c230079b91330bf2b4897e3507d78b/tenor.gif?itemid=10882513[/img]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by arukwe123(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penaldo fans are really crying. grin Me Likey kiss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Respect55(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
He didn't storm off the pitch after the goal was ruled out. He did after the final whistle.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by knightphoenix: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

guy man if you drink, go sleep make e clear for eye. You don't have to be smart to tell that's a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Karleb:

The cretin is blinded by hate.

God knows I hate it when people defend an obvious lie.

It's okay to troll Ronaldo but supporting this lie on a Sunday afternoon deserves no forgiveness.

can see clearly the obvious reasons this country has refused to function!?
this goon up there forming (I stubborn) stubborn goat will join people to call Buhari a failure.
he is one of our numerous problems twisting the truth all in the bid to form antagonist.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol. Having a different opinion based on what you observe is never a disgrace even when it's not a popular one. If the ref has apologized, that's all well and good.
Yes he has officially to the portuguese coach.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Georgejeez: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Supreme court referee grin

Uzodinma Serbia grin
Hahahaha , comment of the week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

What are you saying, did you watch the match?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Are you blind? haba look at the picture you uploaded naa haba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.