Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) (73904 Views)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Randy100:
Ref dey mad. Cut my 40k bet for that useless mistake.
hardluck man. It affected many.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by adonnii(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Have you worked so hard and some one came to reap you of your glory.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...I hope one day you will be in that situation and you will no how it feels to be denied something despite all your effort's shows you worth it,..Cause I see you are thinking backward and your brain is operating on 16-bits...When they are saying anything about footballer's y'all are not meant to be making stupid comments,..their salary a week will change most of y'all lives,...I like all footballer's and I dont discriminate,...imagine your brain telling you the nonsense you just types,...Mr Goal-line technology,....

All this ontop football? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Cti28(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
OJay360:
meme loading
Like, give me penalty or I die.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by wwwihy: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penaldo. He should be banned for 1 year

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Even a blind could see that it was a clear goal ! Ronaldo's anger is understandable. Portugal won that game.

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lord Eiber fans gonna masturbate over this

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Yus2020: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
match fixing and betting will destroyed football
This match was 100% fixed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by afroxyz: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

Egungun don enter express

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by AmadorSays: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
ororo be learning how to be calming down o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Sorry o, the only person thinking backwards is the one who is too emotional without capacity to analyze and evaluate assertions. Did you even understand what I typed Mr 16-bits brain?

Look at the image below, if you draw a straight line down from the outermost right circumferential edge of the ball, it looks like it will still touch the goal line, meaning the whole ball may not have crossed the line. How will the referee give such a goal when it was not completely clear and certain? Please learn to reason objectively for it will take you far. I'll say the same if it was Messi that was in this situation.

Oga stop talking like this! You're not sounding brilliant. Even if you can't see the actuality of your posted image, try to zoom in. It's a goal na.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Iconicwereysqua: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.
senseless post

Hatred apart, one day u will find ursef in this type of situation, maybe at the top of ur career den u wil know how it feel to be denied even when u put ur whole effort.

I didn't curse u bro, i just wished u what u claim to be tru.

12 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Brother....i neva wanted to comment on dis... But bros... Yhur eyes na just decoration for yhur head if yhu say part of dat ball is on d line... Ball wey cross line finish... If eyes no dey pain yhu... Look at d guy's leg b4 clearing d ball... If d ball hadn't crossed d goal line will his leg surpass d goal line with such distance... Abeg hate with conscience...

29 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by omoyeni37: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's a clear goal

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
If the ball is a goal the referee wristwatch will vibrate apart from goal technology that is another technology that the ref use in identifying goals. But from my view via the photographer I am seeing here i can say the ball is a goal

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:
In real time, I also thought the whole of the ball had crossed line. However, on replays the outer right circumference of the ball appeared perpendicular to the goal line, meaning the whole of the ball had not crossed the line. So the referee was actually right.

Pele CR7, but you did not score, even when your favorite farmers' dishes were already prepared and given to you.
Omo stfu, replays show the ball clearly crossed the line, you just open your mouth waa like donkey.
Pained Ronaldo hater

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Soolmus: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin

Penaldo don vex

But that's a goal , why deny such obvious goal if the match wasn't fixed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Zyxzzzz: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
i watch the match yesterday, that was a clear goal

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by elpochas: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
That was no 48,if you know you know.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Virus99: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Perpendicular kee you there

20 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by SporaD8: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
ZiggyMr:
That ref and lineman can never make heaven even if they ask for forgiveness, how dare you say thats not a goal which kind mistake be dat
They wil so make heaven but last last the devil will still rule them out.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Clearly a goal...

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
I saw the video it was a goal
But why was there no VAR on the pitch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by id911(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

You need artificial eyes bro because it's like the one Baba God gave you is no longer working. That was a goal

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Brj
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
The funniest thing is that united fans will also be shouting refree do ojoro . Una own na for heaven ferguson and webb go take una reward .. grin
Only God knows how many unreal penalty Tonaldo sef don score too.
We all cry whenever e no favor us grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ronaldo is a wonderful player and it was a goal but many times such errors do occur but Ronaldo is one that cares more for personal glory than team victory. He comes Of every match thinking of self. Removing and throwing away your arm band s like tearing your country's flag in anger and stroking of the pitch self defeatist and childish.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

You are saying rubbish and still think you are sane.

The picture you are debating and insulting people upon shows clearly the whole of the ball has crossed the line. Or are you that blind and daft to see that?

Tomorrow idiots like you will grow up and say you want to rule our nation and continue the destruction your sick mentors began.

You deserve to be locked up with the wildest animals of the world because you are not different from a beast.

Nonsense!

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 / The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.