Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

“talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men (2939 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Rita Dominic Advises Young Ladies On Marriage Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by liltee123(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Big Brother Naija former housemate Kiddwaya has taken to social media to advise young men on the importance of dating girls on their level.

Sharing his opinion on Snapchat, the reality stars says men should only date girls on the same girl as them.

“Talk to girls that are on the same level as you” he wrote.

Kiddwaya’s statement has caused outrage online, as many social media users slammed him for his unsolicited advice.

Clarifying his statement, the reality on Snapchat said he was only talking about emotional, spiritually and mental level s as me not finance as many thought.

He further added that his tweets always gets people crying, talking and that it has caused a national disaster.

Read his Snapchat post below.

https://okakasite.com/talk-to-girls-on-the-same-level-as-you-kiddwaya-advises-young-men/

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Jeon(f): 8:50am On Mar 28, 2021
liltee123:
Big Brother Naija former housemate Kiddwaya has taken to social media to advise young men on the importance of dating girls on their level.

Sharing his opinion on Snapchat, the reality stars says men should only date girls on the same girl as them.

“Talk to girls that are on the same level as you” he wrote.

Kiddwaya’s statement has caused outrage online, as many social media users slammed him for his unsolicited advice.

Clarifying his statement, the reality on Snapchat said he was only talking about emotional, spiritually and mental level s as me not finance as many thought.

He further added that his tweets always gets people crying, talking and that it has caused a national disaster.

Read his Snapchat post below.

https://okakasite.com/talk-to-girls-on-the-same-level-as-you-kiddwaya-advises-young-men/

okay IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by liltee123(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Join Okakasite income program now and start making money, registration is free

https://okakasite.com/register/
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by DaddyRochie1642: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2021
A smart man should know this
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by seankafor(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Girls don't have level, they re just good for the sex.

Highest bidder takes all..

Peace

16 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2021
A girl can never be superior to a man except for Simps, girls wey dey bend down piss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Dirty boy dishing advise too mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by culf: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2021
I would rather prefer talking to a Lady above my level spiritual and emotional as he said so I can aim higher to be at her level or even higher.

2 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by culf: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
A girl can never be superior to a man except for Simps, girls wey dey bend down piss

change your orientation bro

2 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Mayniaa: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2021
culf:

change your orientation bro

Even God confirm that fact!

God should change his orientation too

2 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Funkeshuga(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2021
kidwaya as a rich kid can't advise hustling guy who to or who not to roll with

I will always advise my hustling guys to relate with ladies that's independent to herself, someone that can even influence your life breakthrough

my heart bleed when I read how a man's wife here hide her salaries but continue to lived on her husband already burdened income

how can a man grow if you keep giving without return? no reserved, no sustainability ? how do you intend to grow? build your wealth when you've made yourself a conquered financial port?

hustling guys should stay away from broke depending ladies If you want to have a long lifespan

6 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Twelfthman: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Well that is kinda complicated because it doesn't apply to every situation. A man forge his own path and he alone can choose to talk/marry anyone above or below his standard. Real men don't follow society.

3 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Liposure: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Ditto girls. Cut your dress according to your level.
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Biglittlelois(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
seankafor:
Girls don't have level, they re just good for the sex.

Highest bidder takes all..

Peace
[/s]

Say hello to ya mama and sisters for me.

2 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by ifytrik(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
How do you date girls that are in the same level with you when they are busy looking for guys that are in higher level? A Nigerian girls that earns salary of 30k monthly will hardly date aguy that earns same amount, even she does it usually ends in teers, going into a long time relationship with a Nigerian girl is a totall wast of time because she will dump you when she find a higher bider, as for me all i do is woo a girl, if she ecept i bang her like 3 or 4 times and move to another girl, i cant come and allow a bitch to brake a heart that was not made by her.

4 Likes

Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by needanswer: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Say hello to ya mama and sisters for me.

Don't go to his level, you'll only become like him rather help him see facts or just ignore.
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by peace80037: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
:Girls don't have level, they re just good for the sex.Highest bidder takes all..Peace Say hello to ya mama and sisters for me.
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by pkang: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Inferiority complex.
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by omarithmetics: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by ruggedtimi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you superior pass Kylie
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Zoe99(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
If this guy wasn't working out,he would have been fat.
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Low budget girls struggling to get to the top, through a man's hustle. won't like this. lipsrsealed
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Coldie(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
With all the mouth this guy make for bbnaija u thought that by now he would have bought a lamborghini.

Connections he told us he had we never see.

Private jets he told us he enters we never see.

And u dae claim levels.

If u decide to say bring account balance to your surprise even ozo fit get money pass am
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by Rickbronz(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
noted.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: “talk To Girls On The Same Level As You” – Kiddwaya Advises Young Men by MrHeff(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
Dirty boy dishing advise too mtchewww
lol e pain am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Looks Uncomfortable - Sit On Face - Pic N Video / Dear Seun, I Am Impressed. / My Boyfriend Breaks My Heart And I Feel Terrible Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.