Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) (17741 Views)

Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
gstelly:
pls what's the name of your phone ... I need better phone
nokia 5.3
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
femo86:
Liar from the pit of hell...You said you are fair in complexion but the pix you claimed it was you, d guy is fair abi Mumu

My brother, go n hustle

i can see you are very mad and stupid! what part of "this story is a fiction" dont you
understand ? when ever am bored i pass time by writting stories go through my former threads! some of u guys are unbelivable! maka chukwu gush!
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by reversedrolez: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

yes!

But I thought you said you are fair in complexion? That pic shows a dark skinned person
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by femo86(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i can see you are very mad and stupid! what part of "this story is a fiction" dont you
understand ? when ever am bored i pass time by writting stories go through my former threads! some of u guys are unbelivable! maka chukwu gush!

Oogun kee u dia Mr Writer..........
e pain am...slowpoke from Sambisa
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Lovethaa: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is why you need to develop tough skin so that people comments don't get to you.. you should have just continued with your story and ignore what anyone says..

Remember this thread is yours , so why let people take control of it?
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by dayshift: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2022
good
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
My senior brother called me and asked if i could help watch his house and shop in kano,that he will be traveling to angola for a project at first i objected infact this was not the first time i objected going to kano! I have always have this weird feeling concerning the northern part of the contry,after much begging and explaination i just have to agree even though it was like a death warrant! This is going to be the third time i will be taking a huge sacrifice for my bruv,he sent me his address through whatsapp and also transfered 25k for transport! Opps! Sorry for my manners... My name is pedro obiora am the last born of our family,am fair in complexion,6.5ft tall with a mid muscular physique am 28 years old.It was a breezy morning and i was praticaly set i called my brother,before i moved to park,i reached the park around 12pm it was almost an hour drive due to traffic from indepedent layout enugu to old park i looked round till i found a bus with board written katsina-kano-kaduna
grin grin grin grin grin you don black bullet for ur post ......were fulani
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Snooop(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
So interesting
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin you don black bullet for ur post ......were fulani

Wetin carry you come this my old thread grin
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by phemy36(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Snooop:
So interesting

Honestly
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Wetin carry you come this my old thread grin
i just dey pass
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by lilfresh96(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
I smell lies when you mentioned the girls come out for jogging, they barely do that tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Jos Bans Indecent Dressing / Sex Positions Inside Car / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.