Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) (17732 Views)

Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

Y'all are too quick to condemn
U have no right to tell him how to write his own story, pls allow him to write with his feelings.
All this nairaland kids are spoiling this forum

Kids ke you are too polite some people are quick to criticised when they can't write.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Ebuka78:

Your pussy is scratching you

lool!!

Ha bros
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:22am On Mar 29, 2021
Pious101:
don't let him deceive u... D owner of that pics is Jeffrey forson

You need badge oga. You need cia, fbi, mi5,mi6 badge i knew that pix isnt him but omo you burst his bubble now the story self is like fiction or another person experience. Chai everything for here now one must take it with a pinch of salt. Thanks bursting his bubbles three gbosa 4u oga

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:24am On Mar 29, 2021
padi94:
Can we just get the full story, cos my mindset tell me say police go soon arrest you for real life and you no go come fit complete d story. grin

Police ke me be dey think say na cia, dss or interpol grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:26am On Mar 29, 2021
No matter how u lie to save your life dont lie about your pix. That alone just making you your story fake. Lies about your pic is for deception. Happy new week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:29am On Mar 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Una wicked for here. You busted his lies grin grin

The OP dey scope... the okada ban finished his fake story.

But dont worry... Kellibae is probably a hairy dude too.

So this picture doesn't matter grin

Ha you want kill me with laughter grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2021
KingLion007:
Wetin d guyman do u na..u jst spoil show for am na
he for still work d babe without claiming who he is not....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You need badge oga. You need cia, fbi, mi5,mi6 badge i knew that pix isnt him but omo you burst his bubble now the story self is like fiction or another person experience. Chai everything for here now one must take it with a pinch of salt. Thanks bursting his bubbles three gbosa 4u oga
lol...
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Heathrow44:

Which app did u use t check that ?
u can use Google reverse image online.... Although my phone has an app that scans pictures and show me their similarities online
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by gstelly: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Pious101:
u can use Google reverse image online.... Although my phone has an app that scans pictures and show me their similarities online
Biko what's the name of the app
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Kebbiprince: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Una wicked for here. You busted his lies grin grin

The OP dey scope... the okada ban finished his fake story.

But dont worry... Kellibae is probably a hairy dude too.

So this picture doesn't matter grin
Lots of fakeness on nairaland, lol. I knew he was lying when he talked about okada in kano, same kano we grew up grin
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Kebbiprince: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2021
gameboy727:

You for tell us say na fiction from the beginning. grin
Exactly and we wouldn't have been expecting a real story, we would have still followed and not to deceive us with lies
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2021
gstelly:
Biko what's the name of the app
d one in my phone is an inbuilt. It is part of the menu in my camera...so it's not an app on its own. U can use Google reverse image...upload d image u want to search then click search

https://www.labnol.org/reverse/
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by ArticleBeast: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2021
gameboy727:

Okada for Kano? What year did this your story happen?

Commercial bike riders have been banned in kano for over 5 years now. Na Keke napep full everywhere. To see bus or taxi hard sef.

Abi this your story na Uganda tales?
Not in every part of Kano.
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Emeka71(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2021
This is super-story; moderator please move this topic to literature section.
@dominique
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
My senior brother called me and asked if i could help watch his house and shop in kano,that he will be traveling to angola for a project at first i objected infact this was not the first time i objected going to kano! I have always have this weird feeling concerning the northern part of the contry,after much begging and explaination i just have to agree even though it was like a death warrant! This is going to be the third time i will be taking a huge sacrifice for my bruv,he sent me his address through whatsapp and also transfered 25k for transport! Opps! Sorry for my manners... My name is pedro obiora am the last born of our family,am fair in complexion,6.5ft tall with a mid muscular physique am 28 years old.It was a breezy morning and i was praticaly set i called my brother,before i moved to park,i reached the park around 12pm it was almost an hour drive due to traffic from indepedent layout enugu to old park i looked round till i found a bus with board written katsina-kano-kaduna

...you're 28years old, fair in complexion, a last born with mid muscular physique, 6.5ft tall yet fail to see that there's a significant difference between I'M & AM.
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Temmylee01(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2021
shooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots

issokay

shey now wey im no post again unah don satisfy unah devilish urge..............we have some very useless and devilish characters on this nairaland forum. And to the guy above me kpele ooooh lekchyyy you sabi English then move ur a$s to england.......nonsense, my brother blast ur English as u like and fictional or no fictional who among you sub for him?? typical african miscreant.
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by numericalguy(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
how are you nwanem?, am fine broda o,how is enugu now? broda enugu is fine o,he moved to a couch and sat down,he explained to me about his plans and the whole stuff,he then pleaded to me to keep a mornitoring eyes on his sales boy and his shop,when we finished discusing,i got up from the couch and moved to the door and opened it,damn! everywhere looks beautiful,i took a stroll round the compound i was still strolling around when i sighted two young ladies in the next compound in their joging outfit and a short shoulder level hijab entering their house the fences was like 4 feet tall, so you could litrally see the next neighbor compound,it was just 8am but the sun was already telling on my skin so i enterd the house when i got to the dinning my food was already wating for me,i ate the food and arranged the house.. it was finaly the day for the travel so we prayed and he left i slept the whole day,i woke up the nextday and moved straight to kitchen and prepared brakefast when i was done eating i..

Fenses in Kano are so tall eh.. You could never see the ocupants of a compound from outside or from your own compound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by numericalguy(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
to go out and jog but i realized that i dont have any track suit so i just decided to stroll the whole street,i took my bath and put on a light dress,when i got the gate i saw few middle aged men dressed in shorts and jersy doing all sort of excercises,i opened the gate and started walking gently,i was still walking when the two ladies i saw the other day jogged pass me,i started jogging too i followed them through out the whole jogging session in other to avoid them feeling trailed i decided give them space,it got to point where i could no longer jog so i decided to turn back but i couldnt tell wich road was wich but joging was not an option so i decided to rest under the shade of a tree i stayed under the tree for about 30mins before i saw the ladies coming back i let them pass before i started following them i let them go far but still in sight we finally got to our neighborhood,i enterd the bathroom and freashen up when i was done i decided to rest due to the jogging,i took a quick nap and walked

OP, in as much as you say your story is fiction, try and understand the people you are writing about because you will not find middle aged men in shorts and jerseys on the streets of Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Temmylee01(m): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2021
numericalguy:

Fenses in Kano are so tall eh.. You could never see the ocupants of a compound from outside or from your own compound
alaye koshi lo, write your own and let's see how the feed back will be. ingrate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by BuzzandGrillz: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

yes!

OP oooooooo! grin

Tales by moonlight ft Ghanian celeb picture grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by FreeSpirited: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Person wey suppose write simple gist, begin dey tell us which position im b for im house and im complexion
Wetin vex me pass for the rigmarole filled with am am am, na the statement.."it was a breezy morning" Like wtf Niggar! what's breezy about morning and the shit u are supposed to type and go
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by KingLion007(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2021
Pious101:
he for still work d babe without claiming who he is not....
Dt one dey
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Temmylee01(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Wetin vex me pass for the rigmarole filled with am am am, na the statement.."it was a breezy morning" Like wtf Niggar! what's breezy about morning and the shit u are supposed to type and go
if you're angry enough try and stay in the middle of highway and wait for dangote trailer to do the needful.
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by numericalguy(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Temmylee01:
alaye koshi lo, write your own and let's see how the feed back will be. ingrate.

All this village clowns wey enter town sef dey follow dey talk okpata..

See this agbero motopark tout far.. After una don smoke expired weed for Under bridge una go come dey talk mumu talk..

Shaaarrrraaappp there!!!!!! No be ajegunle Under bridge be your be room?
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Sparkies85(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post= I thought you said you are fair in complexion, but the person am seeing in this pix is dark .

My brother fear God na ..
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Holajaid(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Kudos to everyone that have comment.. U guys literally drag this guy to shut down his false story/experience. grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by gstelly: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Pious101:
d one in my phone is an inbuilt. It is part of the menu in my camera...so it's not an app on its own. U can use Google reverse image...upload d image u want to search then click search

https://www.labnol.org/reverse/
pls what's the name of your phone ... I need better phone
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by femo86(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Liar from the pit of hell...You said you are fair in complexion but the pix you claimed it was you, d guy is fair abi Mumu

My brother, go n hustle
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by numericalguy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Temmylee01:
if ajegunle under bridge should be my room atleast have got an abode, but what of you what should we call ur lack of knowledge, ur backwardness, ur sadist way of life, ur dead brain that ain't useful for yourself and people in your environ hun...what should we call that hun

Cc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria? / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.