Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe (1991 Views)

Sacrifice And Things Nigerian Babe Sees As Normal / My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Valenciabaddie: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
So Friday at work me and the babes were discussing after work , our topic was centered around Nigerian men and thier weak game ,
Nigerian men are quick to show thier power when they are chatting or speaking to a lady with low standards but when it comes to classy babes they will immediately turn to Mumu.
Some men are even scared to walk up to a lady just because she is beautiful and classy , they feel ooh this one go get shakara but the truth is classy babes are lonely too yes we have standards and rules but then A rule can be broken , so that pushed me to write this post hopefully it will help someone.

(1) Be confident
This is the first thing that a woman watch out for in a Man,A man is the head of the house ,so we expect you to behave like a "Man" get your games right before you approach a woman ,don't get close and start fidgeting like a baby that is a serious turn off

(2) Dress well
Trust me not every one will look like chris brown but there should be effort , Dress clean and well.
Smell nice and Look Good ,

(3) Reduce the questions
Some men can ask questions for africa ,, what are you doing here ? so you live here ? what air do you breathe?...Relax man this is not an exam hall what men don't understand is question really tire women,I get bored easily when there are too many questions,why not tell me about yourself or just say something that will ignite the conversation..focus on making the person you're talking to relaxed and interested first ..

(4) Do away with Sexist remarks
You look hot , you have a banging body , I like your shape like WTF , we just met and you're already seeing me like that ? even if I have a banging body keep that to yourself .

((5) Be patient
some men want everything to happen in a day., if you text me and I replied late even when am online , chances are that I did that intentionally, Don't rush love , just be calm , even if she acts uninterested like we women do still keep cool , she will come around.

(6) Be matured

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by MajesticKris: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Word for Simps!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by richmond500: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
MajesticKris:
Word for Simps!!
ode, that's not word for simp.

Those things she highlighted are what a typical gentleman will do.
Most of u all think being a redpillers is same thing as being an uncultured motor park tout and talk uselessly to a lady.
I think these are traits any man should posses, irrespective of whether u want to woo a girl or not.

1.Being confident is a trait any man should posses

2.Dressing like a gentleman is a good trait too

3.Too much questions bore anyone.(If i see who i like, my only question will be, do u mind having dinner with me on friday night, if she says no, i ask the next available girl but if she answers in affirmative, i'd just ask about life goals and that is all for the first date)

4.I do not think any self respected man will start telling a girl "u have banging body", like what the hell?

5. Being patient is a trait every human must possess(though I no sabi waste time on top one girl, if u no gree for the first time I ask out and also reject the second time, we mooove

6.Maturity has a lot of advantage.

so where is the simp nature in these?

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Lovethaa: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Alpha male typing.....
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
No. 5

Guys, please disregard. If a woman is uninterested, she is uninterested and will very well never come around. Don't read so much meaning to it - you can't keep negotiating interest.

You aren't jobless, yourself.

Valenciabaddie:
So Friday at work me and the babes were discussing after work , our topic was centered around Nigerian men and thier weak game ,
Nigerian men are quick to show thier power when they are chatting or speaking to a lady with low standards but when it comes to classy babes they will immediately turn to Mumu.
Some men are even scared to walk up to a lady just because she is beautiful and classy , they feel ooh this one go get shakara but the truth is classy babes are lonely too yes we have standards and rules but then A rule can be broken , so that pushed me to write this post hopefully it will help someone.

(1) Be confident
This is the first thing that a woman watch out for in a Man,A man is the head of the house ,so we expect you to behave like a "Man" get your games right before you approach a woman ,don't get close and start fidgeting like a baby that is a serious turn off

(2) Dress well
Trust me not every one will look like chris brown but there should be effort , Dress clean and well.

(3) Reduce the questions
Some men can ask questions for africa ,, what are you doing here ? so you live here ? what air do you breathe?...Relax man this is not an exam hall what men don't understand is question really tire women,I get bored easily when there are too many questions,why not tell me about yourself or just say something that will ignite the conversation..focus on making the person you're talking to relaxed and interested first ..

You look hot , you have a banging body , I like your shape like WTF , we just met and you're already seeing me like that ? even if I have a banging body keep that to yourself .

((5) Be patient
some men want everything to happen in a day., if you text me and I replied late even when am online , chances are that I did that intentionally, Don't rush love , just be calm , even if she acts uninterested like we women do still keep cool , she will come around.

(6) Be matured

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by richmond500: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
No. 5

Guys, please disregard. If a woman is uninterested, she is uninterested and will very well never come around. Don't read so much meaning to it - you can't keep negotiating interest.

You aren't jobless, yourself.

Personally, patience is not something I'll like to give to any lady but its a trait I'll like to have.
If I ask a girl out and she no gree, I jump to the next one.
there are more than 3billion women in this world to start giving any girl too much of my attention

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by TossTos: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
No 6
Discover yourself first , then you will know who fits in either classy or local babe { as the op says }
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
I value patience, but even the most patient man knows when and when not to be patient - if he must make good decisions.

For every man's sanity, if she's not interested, don't waste your time.

richmond500:
Personally, patience is not something I'll like to give to any lady but its a trait I'll like to have.
If I ask a girl out and she no gree, I jump to the next one.
there are more than 3billion women in this world

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by chatinent: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Whatever happened to minding my business and talking to no one.
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Ever8090: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
We don't have classy babe in Nigeria..all of them na wash..

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by ruzell86: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
I value patience, but even the most patient man knows when and when not to be patient - if he must make good decisions.

For every man's sanity, if she's not interested, don't waste your time.

Still exercise some patience even if you'ld move on eventually. It does great for yourself not for her or any other.
Having the patience to wait (I don't mean hesitate) is one great quality.
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Coldie(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
White girls are the best, take it from me especially british ones.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by kunle75(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

(1) Be confident

(2) Dress well

(3) Reduce the questions

((5) Be patient

(6) Be matured

You're on point, I am taking this advice seriously.

Thanks OP s
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Duplexxx: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Non of the above
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Vulcanheph(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
MajesticKris:
Word for Simps!!
I agree, f**k whatever the op said..... I'd like to hear what slawormirr has to say about this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2021
All these just to have a woman become your responsibility. . . spits.
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Cousin9999: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Coldie:
White girls are the best, take it from me especially british ones.

You clearly suffer from mental illness. Please seek treatment.
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by Jack005(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2021
I should be patient because I'm inviting a liability into my life? Are women ever patient when the guy is still struggling? Complete rubbish!
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by 2shaw: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Are we in 2006,abegi OP wake up. Na olosho, Ashlewo,okpoe dey town now o. Classic babe kor,limited edition ni.
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by FreeSpirited: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2021
richmond500:
ode, that's not word for simp.

Those things she highlighted are what a typical gentleman will do.
Most of u all think being a redpillers is same thing as being an uncultured motor park tout and talk uselessly to a lady.
I think these are traits any man should posses, irrespective of whether u want to woo a girl or not.

1.Being confident is a trait any man should posses

2.Dressing like a gentleman is a good trait too

3.Too much questions bore anyone.(If i see who i like, my only question will be, do u mind having dinner with me on friday night, if she says no, i ask the next available girl but if she answers in affirmative, i'd just ask about life goals and that is all for the first date)

4.I do not think any self respected man will start telling a girl "u have banging body", like what the hell?

5. Being patient is a trait every human must possess(though I no sabi waste time on top one girl, if u no gree for the first time I ask out and also reject the second time, we mooove

6.Maturity has a lot of advantage.

so where is the simp nature in these?
Why are u scared or so opposed to the word simp? Are you one?
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by richmond500: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Why are u scared or so opposed to the word simp? Are you one?
who knows, maybe I am, maybe I'm not.
But I really don't send every girl PM on NL, I am a very busy person that I hardly reason girl's matter but I am a chronic womanizer and will do everything possible to get a girl laid if she start developing feelings for me and I noticed early, I could date like four girls in a year cos I like kpekus but I don't have interest in any girl on NL here, I don't even follow girls here except they follow me first or post intelligent comments

So u decide if I am a simp or not
Re: How To Get A Classy Nigerian Babe by FreeSpirited: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2021
This babe is probably tired of simps and their exhibition of simpy behavior when trying to woo her.

Pele, simpiness can be truly frustrating..Shes now like where are the Alpha redpillers who knows the game to come sweep her off her feet and smash the pot mercilessly.
This is thus a story of a girl who wants to be ravished, possessed and sexually battered by a man who understands the game....
So I will support the first commenter, that this piece of hers is simply an epistle to the simps, if at all they will learn a one or a two....Hahaha.
I know the simps having read her lines will exclaim wow! wot a brilliant piece of relationship advice!...they will lap onto it to live the advice in real life with a lady, yet they will still fail.....cos women know simps even when they trying no to be one.....
.....If you are a simp by birth or by attitude, delivering yourself from that shackle goes beyond, reading 5 bullets points of how to say hi or chat with a girl....
It starts from a mental psychological turn around, an inner game battle that must be won. Your inner mind of myths and misconception about women must be crushed, rebuilt on a different foundation of manliness.
That's the basics and the beginning to your breakthrough....... You must go start there. else no five bullet points will save you.
You can see women are tired of your behavior. Hence the frustration of the OP to pen out her disappointments of you...
.... It's truly a call to repentance for the simp. May you find solution to your problem

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him So Much But I Want To Leave Him Because He Won’t Stop Cheating / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Disappointment / Girls And Shakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.