Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Girls And Shakara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Shakara (1995 Views)

Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / Ladies And Shakara: A Necessary Trait That Is Misused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Shakara by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good day NL lemme just drop this here. Don't mind my construction and errors make ina no vex I never learn queens English finish.

Ok straight on, I relocated sometime around 2020 to a state in the East and as a guy man who is a conc introvert I decided to make friends online at least to always talk to.

I searched randomly for people close to my area, spoke with so many that rejected outrightly though I got one that accepted and we became friends.

But there's one I met just about a week now, she comes to my shop to buy stuffs and with our small familiarization converse I noticed she is giving green lights already but I kept waving it off cos I am with someone.

Mind you all these while both of us didn't know we've met online before and even had such coverse. So on this particular day she came with her phone showing my pics and I was like where did you get it from?? And as she was about responding I noticed it's from my younger brothers profile.

She will later request for my username on fb and boom sent me hi only for her to discover all the messages and how rude she responded to me then. mind you her response then made me unfriend her and deleted all the messages which I will later read from her phone.

She's been feeling bad ever since and trying all means to see if I can make the request again but then Kai pictures can deceive someone oo. Seeing this babe physically I had to go back to her profile to actually recheck what I saw that even prompted me to ask her out grin grin grin.

Moral: Always calm down online you don't know who might be chatting with you. I no too good but I dey ok by God grace.

7 Likes

Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
What kinda story is this?
undecided
Why is it so hard to digest.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Girls And Shakara by Zonefree(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Only people that are not serious with their life will have time and be chatting Nigerian girls online. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Girls And Shakara by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
undecided

shocked
Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Girls And Shakara by house10s2: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
omo i no even understand wetin i read

1 Like

Re: Girls And Shakara by BigRocky: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
undecided

Drink enough water and read again.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls And Shakara by BigRocky: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111649558][/quote]

Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Girls And Shakara by Ocholu: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
undecided

Hahaha..
Re: Girls And Shakara by BigRocky: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
[left][/left][sup][/sup][code][/code]
[/quote][sub][/sub][url][/url][img][/img][quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111649581]
Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ocholu:

Hahaha..
You good? undecided smiley
Re: Girls And Shakara by Ocholu: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You good? undecided smiley

Nice to know that you're good too.
Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ocholu:

Nice to know that you're good too.
How have you been? grin
Re: Girls And Shakara by Ocholu: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How have you been? grin

Hustling. You?
Re: Girls And Shakara by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
BigRocky:

True

1 Like

Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ocholu:

Hustling. You?
How have you been? undecided cheesy
Great right?
Re: Girls And Shakara by Ocholu: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How have you been? undecided cheesy
Great right?

Great! Off course.
Anything?
Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Ocholu:

Great! Off course.
Anything?
For you or myself? tongue grin
Re: Girls And Shakara by Ocholu: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

For you or myself? tongue grin

Yourself
Re: Girls And Shakara by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2022
Ocholu:

Yourself
cheesy none..
grin
Re: Girls And Shakara by Ocholu: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy none..
grin

K. Good.
Re: Girls And Shakara by oluwaseyi0: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Very true

People generally seems mean and uncouted online then they are physically maybe because the feel they can get away with it online

Nairaland is a rife example
Re: Girls And Shakara by Laturuturu: 7:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Your story is like Tinubu manifesto.... Very complicated
Re: Girls And Shakara by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Very true

People generally seems mean and uncouted online then they are physically maybe because the feel they can get away with it online

Nairaland is a rife example

I was shocked seeing her physically now it's a case of bush meat hunting the hunter.
Re: Girls And Shakara by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2022
;
Laturuturu:
Your story is like Tinubu manifesto.... Very complicated

grin
Re: Girls And Shakara by Karleb(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Give it to women. They know how to take pictures especially the not so good looking ones.
Re: Girls And Shakara by fattprince(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
youngin006
That's my number
Re: Girls And Shakara by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Joetttimua1811:
Good day NL lemme just drop this here. Don't mind my construction and errors make ina no vex I never learn queens English finish.

Ok straight on, I relocated sometime around 2020 to a state in the East and as a guy man who is a conc introvert I decided to make friends online at least to always talk to.

I searched randomly for people close to my area, spoke with so many that rejected outrightly though I got one that accepted and we became friends.

But there's one I met just about a week now, she comes to my shop to buy stuffs and with our small familiarization converse I noticed she is giving green lights already but I kept waving it off cos I am with someone.

Mind you all these while both of us didn't know we've met online before and even had such coverse. So on this particular day she came with her phone showing my pics and I was like where did you get it from?? And as she was about responding I noticed it's from my younger brothers profile.

She will later request for my username on fb and boom sent me hi only for her to discover all the messages and how rude she responded to me then. mind you her response then made me unfriend her and deleted all the messages which I will later read from her phone.

She's been feeling bad ever since and trying all means to see if I can make the request again but then Kai pictures can deceive someone oo. Seeing this babe physically I had to go back to her profile to actually recheck what I saw that even prompted me to ask her out grin grin grin.

Moral: Always calm down online you don't know who might be chatting with you. I no too good but I dey ok by God grace.
Which kind story be this again?? Sorry bros what kind of message are u trying to pass
Re: Girls And Shakara by arthurwillia(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sorry oo
Re: Girls And Shakara by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which kind story be this again?? Sorry bros what kind of message are u trying to pass

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having Sleepless Night After Deborah's Death / She Like Fast Men Because...[photos] / How To Make Penetration More Pleasurable For Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.