Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election (18345 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Cerebellum: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Asgard13:
Pls forget

Tinubu don’t have any contender ... he’s the Nigeria kingmaker and master strategist

He will make himself king in 2023

Which kind talk say he has enemies with capacity.. capa wetin? sad

Like you don’t know apc leader is the leader of Apc grin

Tinubu wey don get 20 million votes in bag already.. Plua Buhari 15 million votes all for Tinubu grin

And you think that's funny and reasonable
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by FashionCookie(f): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Liposure:
Stealing is a hobby to them. Why hide in shame. Even shame is ashamed of them.

Shuuu...I'm even ashamed on his behalf.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Katuul: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Asgard13:
Pls forget

Tinubu don’t have any contender ... he’s the Nigeria kingmaker and master strategist

He will make himself king in 2023

Which kind talk say he has enemies with capacity.. capa wetin? sad

Like you don’t know apc leader is the leader of Apc grin

Tinubu wey don get 20 million votes in bag already.. Plua Buhari 15 million votes all for Tinubu grin

REALLY IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?

THE UNPREDICTABLE IS ON THE HORIZON
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Mat these not be our choices in the next election but if it is Tinubu will destroy this human tortoise in the polls.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Kingstanding: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're so petty man! grin grin grin grin grin grin
. You're suffering from diarrhea of mouth.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by MufasaLion: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You're suffering from diarrhea of mouth.

Read your comments again and get back to me. This time read them slowly.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is this your worries? cheesy so even if he will make a good president better than the terrorists you people have at the moment as president? I wouldn't give a shit if entire his family are gays. As long as he will be a better president. His son's sexual preferences has nothing to do with me and it shouldn't have anything to do with anyone. There are more serious insecurity, boko haram, poverty and bad governance problems to worry about than some harmless gay guy. The way some of you think is quite backwards.

Okay sorry oh Gay advocate
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by ransomed: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Tell us another story.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by November24(f): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Okupe should be thinking of how to rail in his lost son instead of all this one
Wrong poor boy.
You are a typical failure.

Attack the subject not the person.

Honestly you have shown how dumb u are,the guy is gay,but he is not a criminal.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by AfonjaConehead: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:
Yeebos would quickly crown him as King.

Doyin Okupe.... just discard your toilet paper, the coneheads are coming to lick you free of charge grin

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by deboakins(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Globad:
Has Okupe become a comedian?

Abi Comedian of the century. The man is already demented. Shaiiiiiiiii
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by deboakins(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

DOYIN taks too much!. You can't even win ordinary councilor in your ward if you were to contest.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Isobug: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2021
We're talking of a vibrant youth to take over and see if the country can be revived, these tribalists are here projecting Tinubu for president. We will all suffer it
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by stasius: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2021
I was expecting to see papa homo in the comment section.

..... And I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Isobug: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2021
SarakiBukola:
Yeebos would quickly crown him as King.

Doyin Okupe.... just discard your toilet paper, the flat heads are coming to lick you free of charge grin
An idiot is better than you......What has yeeboos got to do with this. Unrepentant Bigot
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Isobug: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2021
wink2015:
WHY IS OKUPE NARROWING THE 2023 PRESIDENCY TO THE SOUTH WEST REGION ?

How are they sure the presidency will even come to the south west?

What about other regions like the south south and the south east regions?

Have they search Buhari 's heart ?
Oga leave them, they see us as not part of the Nation. It shall down someday
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Okay sorry oh Gay advocate
You are an ignoramus, go get educated. Because i don't agree with your hateful views, you have resorted to sentimental remarks. grin Yes, I am a gay advocate, what do you advocate for? Your priorities are misplaced obviously. You couldn't comment on all the other problems in Nigeria i have mentioned rather you are concerned about some gay guy. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2021
Ogun kill all of Una together!

angry angry angry
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I never said anything about this son being gay....I just said he should use this time to work on his relationship with his son
you may have not directly, you insinuated. Again, his son is his problem, grin how do you know he isn't working on him and his son's relationship? How is that even anyone's business?

The man declares his intentions to run as Nigerian president you ignored that and mentioned his son. undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are an ignoramus, go get educated. Because i don't agree with your hateful views, you have resorted to sentimental remarks. grin Yes, I am a gay advocate, what do you advocate for? Your priorities are misplaced obviously. You couldn't comment on all the other problems in Nigeria i have mentioned rather you are concerned about some gay guy. grin

All these energetic tantrums yet not leaving even a smidgen of difference in the matter at hand.

You will be alright Mr Gay Advocate. Just make sure you have adult diapers on while on your road trip
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tetehjewels:

All these energetic tantrums yet not leaving even a smidgen of difference in the matter at hand.

You will be alright Mr Gay Advocate. Just make sure you have adult diapers on while on your road trip
You still made no sense. grin

You are so obsessed with gays, one wonders why? undecided you must be a closet gay yourself. Otherwise how did you know all about gays and pampers? grin just come out of your closet. You know too much more about homosexuality
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You still made no sense. grin

You are so obsessed with gays, one wonders why? undecided you must be a closet gay yourself. Otherwise how did you know all about gays and pampers? grin just come out of your closet. You know too much more about homosexuality

Sorry Mr Out of the closet Gay. Enjoy your Gay life bruh. For us female lovers we abhor the poo hole which you clearly love in ur fellow Gays
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by IgboWarlord(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Chai,this guy should stop this nonsense kwanu..He's making quite a fool of himself.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by SarakiBukola: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Isobug:

Isobug to his useless homosexual father:
An idiot is better than you......What has yeeboos got to do with this. Unrepentant Bigot
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by SarkinYarki: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
November24:

Wrong poor boy.
You are a typical failure.

Attack the subject not the person.

Honestly you have shown how dumb u are,the guy is gay,but he is not a criminal.

If I was failure I wouldn't be more successful than all the men in your lineage combined ...you sef check am na
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Sorry Mr Out of the closet Gay. Enjoy your Gay life bruh. For us female lovers we abhor the poo hole which you clearly love in ur fellow Gays
Yea! Who are you trying so hard to convince that you love females? Me or yourself? grin grin for someone who claims to love women you seem to know very well about homosexuality as i said earlier, look how you are describing what you do very well.. Tell me more!

Ofcourse, you are going to call me gay because you fuccked me last night. Did you enjoy it? tongue call me again if you wanna fucck me some more bring your father along too.

You are on here obsessing with gays while your neighbourhood reeks of poverty, insecurities, sickness and hunger and starvations, no electricity and so on... you fuccking morron!!
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Resurrection212: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by EmekaA125(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Father of a gay. Go and become Ogbomoso abi Oshogbo President with ur jagaban and stop disturbing us. Ezi
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by ofiko123(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Really
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Mustapha04(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Imagine this fingerlins, anyways talks are cheap sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Detectives Quiz Obiano Over ₦5b Sure-P, ₦37b Security Votes Spending / Bamidele Salam Protests Barefoot, Demands Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers / Yahaya Bello: Nigerians Should Be Happy About Tinubu, Shettima Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.