Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election (18349 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea! Who are you trying so hard to convince that you love females? Me or yourself? grin grin for someone who claims to love women you seem to know very well about homosexuality as i said earlier, look how you are describing what you do very well.. Tell me more!

Ofcourse, you are going to call me gay because you fuccked me last night. Did you enjoy it? tongue call me again if you wanna fucck me some more bring your father along too.

You are on here obsessing with gays while your neighbourhood reeks of poverty, insecurities, sickness and hunger and starvations, no electricity and so on... you fuccking morron!!

Homosexuality is very perverse. Get out of it now that you probably still can.

Bloody twit
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Bloody twit
Really? Is it? How come you and your father are still fuccking me in the ass? You dumb fucck! See how comfortable you are talking about homosexuality? Yet you claim to love women, I can bet my ass you have never come across half a vagina in your whole gay life. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Alawode01(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
observe the flag that rise and obey the dignity
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by ALISMILE(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yea, how did you know i am gay? Because you fuccked me last night, grin and i fuccked your father too, i hope you both enjoyed it. You dumb ignoramus. grin hopeless goons like you are ussually closet homosexuals. grin
God forbid
Please take ur smelling assss elsewhere
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2021
ALISMILE:
God forbid
Please take ur smelling assss elsewhere
Why are you denying? You fuccked my ass last night, how else did you know i am gay? Because you fucck me always. God doesn't exit.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by hucknall: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100299176:
Just like saying Papa Alanto FC or Orlu FC will defeat the ALMIGHTY Barcelona Team.

Dead on Arrival

Real story for the gods oooo

Dem no like Tinubu, Dem no like Tinubu, but a single day will never pass without you seeing them coming to Lagos State with polythene bags from their villages all across the nation.
Awon werey 100%
[/s]
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by hucknall: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thrash upon Thrash [s]
post=100299170:
Okupe don come again ooooooo

Straight from the horse's mouth..........

Shameless Supporters of corruption and ex-convicts .
The internet never forgets........
[/s]
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Damimoslafiaji: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
even if he might make a good president? What does his gay son has to do with his presidency? You are a morron! grin

These are not smart people.
I am gay and I will continue to push for the rights of gay people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Damimoslafiaji: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Bloody twit

It is an innate characteristic, no one can "get out of it".
I am gay, get used to it!
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Damimoslafiaji:

These are not smart people.
I am gay and I will continue to push for the rights of gay people in Nigeria.
NO, they are not. grin I have no qualms with gay people, infact, some of them are very nice people.

Good luck dealing with homophobic Nigerians and their hyporcrisy. Most them are worst than anything. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awujale: Obasanjo Fought Adenuga Because Of Atiku - The Nation / Fayose Gets N8.8b Paris Loan Refund / Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.