Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election (18346 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Ikwerelastborn: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2021
Don't be surprised okupe is working for Tinubu, yoruba people can only deceive themselves
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by McLizbae: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2021
I don't even know how Tinubu will lose in 2023.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Kingstanding: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

DOYIN taks too much!. You can't even win ordinary councilor in your ward if you were to contest.
. Why are you talking like this na? You don't need to underate this man. A man who cannot win his polling boot.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Ayo2004: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2021
Omo,Tinubu don popular pass Wizkid and Davido for Nigeria o,before u know,e don get 50million followers for Instagram grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by dbtt: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Okugbe, first defeat yourself
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by klamba(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2021
Lol politician.. this man can win local govt chairmanship election
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Masterito(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Unfortunately kingmakers don't make themselves king. People make the king.
Asgard13:
Pls forget

Tinubu don’t have any contender ... he’s the Nigeria kingmaker and master strategist

He will make himself king in 2023

Which kind talk say he has enemies with capacity.. capa wetin? sad

Like you don’t know apc leader is the leader of Apc grin

Tinubu wey don get 20 million votes in bag already.. Plua Buhari 15 million votes all for Tinubu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Mba3920: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Na so
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2021
The North appreciates Loyalty. Tinubu loyally gave one of their own (Buhari) a ticket to become President and thus they are bound to reciprocate come 2023 if Tinubu runs.

The crazy thing here is that Tinubu would rip massively into PDP in the SW as many PDP faithfuls there would rather vote for one of their own as President than voting for a Northerner.

Up north they are already indebted to him so he will also get a trailer load of votes from there as well.

If Atiku contests against him, Atiku will again be roundly beaten and lose to Tinubu because the North have still not forgotten the insult Atiku insulted them.

Even he knows. This was why he could not even enter some Northern states to campaign during the last Election. He knew they were waiting for him with stones.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Masterchef(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Okupe must have been paid to play the mascot in Tinubu's presidential bid declaration.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2021
McLizbae:
I don't even know how Tinubu will lose in 2023.

He can't lose. His model of Lagos has been amazing to say the least and his steadfastness with following the same model through successive governors is commendable. Other states they pull down the past administration in order to foist their own ideas. He would simply replicate that with Nigeria as a whole. He is well travelled and despite his age knows what's up about technology, inventiveness and purpose redefinition. Dude can't lose

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by SarakiBukola: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2021
Yeebos would quickly crown him as King.

Doyin Okupe.... just discard your toilet paper, the flat heads are coming to lick you free of charge grin

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Loveknitting: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Okupe should be thinking of how to rail in his lost son instead of all this one

Yeah, I was expecting something like this.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2021
ALISMILE:
Gay man spotted
Yea, how did you know i am gay? Because you fuccked me last night, grin and i fuccked your father too, i hope you both enjoyed it. You dumb ignoramus. grin hopeless goons like you are ussually closet homosexuals. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by AMBURSAA(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2021
APC EXTRA LEVEL 2023

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by officialmario(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu or doyin is never a better option for nigeria, if apc decided to give tinubu presidential ticket, what would happen to those aiming for igbo presidency, it simply means there will be division of power in apc.
is there no other party that could counter apc,pdp?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Okupe should be thinking of how to rail in his lost son instead of all this one
you seem to be more concerned about his son than he is, cheesy what has his son got to do with his presidency? undecided
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
you seem to be more concerned about his son than he is, cheesy what has his son got to do with his presidency? undecided

He is very concerned about his son.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Onepeople: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2021
The fight will be between thieftinubu and his kinsmen,fayemi and makinde have not started him yet .south south and south east should stay clear and allow them to choke on their greed.
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:

Even Doyin cried profusely over his Gay son. He should channel his energy into putting his family on track. Since he already has a Gay son, someone like him wouldn't mind ammending the Gay laws in Nigeria just to suite the boy or even the boy would suddenly become a champion for Gays in Nigeria.

He should go and sit down
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by emezuo17: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
2023: Tinubu Is A Formidable Opponent But I’ll Defeat Him – Okupe

Daily Trust
. I laugh in swahili, iam no fan of Tinubu but oga Okupe, to tell you the truth, Tinubu go beat you for any election a million times, so go and rest oga
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by MufasaLion: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Why are you talking like this na? You don't need to underate this man. A man who cannot win his polling boot.

You're so petty man! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Not sure......but atiku will stand a better chance if he puts okupe as his VP
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Idzitari1(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Lik father lik son (gay gay things)
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Even Doyin cried profusely over his Gay son. He should channel his energy into putting his family on track. Since he already has a Gay son, someone like him wouldn't mind ammending the Gay laws in Nigeria just to suite the boy or even the boy would suddenly become a champion for Gays in Nigeria.

He should go and sit down
Is this your worries? cheesy so even if he will make a good president better than the terrorists you people have at the moment as president? I wouldn't give a shit if entire his family are gays. As long as he will be a better president. His son's sexual preferences has nothing to do with me and it shouldn't have anything to do with anyone. There are more serious insecurity, boko haram, poverty and bad governance problems to worry about than some harmless gay guy. The way some of you think is quite backwards.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Asgard13:
Pls forget

Tinubu don’t have any contender ... he’s the Nigeria kingmaker and master strategist

He will make himself king in 2023

Which kind talk say he has enemies with capacity.. capa wetin? sad

Like you don’t know apc leader is the leader of Apc grin

Tinubu wey don get 20 million votes in bag already.. Plua Buhari 15 million votes all for Tinubu grin

How many votes did he achieve for Buhari
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by Calitoscassius(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
SarkinYarki:

He is very concerned about his son.
Good, let him get on with it. There are no connections with his gay son and his intention to run for presidency. Will you not vote for him? even if he would make the country better, because his son is gay? undecided

Again, i ask you, what has his gay son go to do with his running for presidency?
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by McLizbae: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Tetehjewels:

He can't lose. His model of Lagos has been amazing to say the least and his steadfastness with following the same model through successive governors is commendable. Other states they pull down the past administration in order to foist their own ideas. He would simply replicate that with Nigeria as a whole. He is well travelled and despite his age knows what's up about technology, inventiveness and purpose redefinition. Dude can't lose

Plus, Ganduje and his 2million delegates are just enof to even give Tinubu the victory in the APC and Nigeria. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Election by SarkinYarki: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Good, let him get on with it. There are no connections with his gay son and his intention to run for presidency. Will you not vote for him? even if he would make the country better, because his son is gay? undecided

Again, i ask you, what has his gay son go to do with his running for presidency?

I never said anything about this son being gay....I just said he should use this time to work on his relationship with his son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna: PDP Wins Kajuru LG Election / Bandits Reject 5.3m Old Naira Notes In Kaduna Over Deadline / Kwankwaso’s Father Endorses Ganduje’s 2nd Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.