Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I’m Taking A Break - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Taking A Break (1754 Views)

Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Taking A Break by Jersuiyjoe(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2021
And Jesus said to them; if you haven't committed all these offense that you blamed her for, be the first to cast the stone on her.
Re: I’m Taking A Break by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Casalindal:
Cassalinda, oh she is mentally disorder, she is a low life prostitute, she is shameless girl, she is brainless, she is a guy, she is senseless and she is childish. I have heard it all, what have I not been call? But does this dent my shine? Dose this make me feel less about myself? Oh cassalinda your threads are full with lies and baseless story, yeah right but there are my story. Cassalinda you are saying and giving out too much of information... I know, stories are meant to be authentic.

Call me out on anything but I will never go on anyone thread to bash them, comment or even fanz anyone of you. But you all keep crawling to my thread as a little boy with those tiny pencil between your leg. You all are crying begging for a reply on my dm. But well that is story for another day.

I will take a step back from this forum. I have had my fare share and it is fine. I have been call all kind of name and I have noticed some men here are greatly foolish even those who are silent and don’t speak up against me been bully here. You all are foolish, yes I said what I said and there is nothing anyone will do about that.

Michelle55 I got mad love for you and zzor I got mad love too for you. Thanks for always sticking out for me you both are my favorite notifications here and I will deeply miss you all.

@Casalindal life is tough, some people are horrible online because half of them do not know how painful, nasty and mean they are with words. Your thread caused traffic few days ago some two faced people were called out some were denying it and some of us learn new things.

Do not allow people that do not know you to decide how you live your life, half of this people are keyboard warrior someone said they are teenagers with phone so do not let their action get under your skin.

You leaving because of faceless people that barely know you is weak stay and fight back dish it back to them or report these people to Seun. Online bullying is criminal offence in some country.

Even though i disagree with you calling these people out, you shouldnt leave because of that now come listen to Zzor.

All the best @Casalindal

1 Like

Re: I’m Taking A Break by Mide3367: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Don't go baby cry

If you leave now who's going to keep my company yunno i love you and i will always be protecting you , don't mind them

Please don't leave baby cry

towtow leaker angry
Re: I’m Taking A Break by SILENTandSMART2: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mide3367:
towtow leaker angry

Thank you

I use to leak it and i like it ,

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freedom From Sexual Slavery / Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car / Sex With MY BOSS WIFE – Season 1 [episode 1 – 13]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.