Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. (4786 Views)

#riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by dayokanu(m): 3:07am On Apr 17, 2011
Isnt 45% too small? shouldnt it be like 98%?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 3:09am On Apr 17, 2011
Abiola is accepted to be one of the wealthiest africans of all time by the way. Ojukwu's dad is only accepted in alaigbo grin

Abeg learn to give respect to those that deserve respect
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

in the past 20th century, a man from Ogun state, Egba or Ijebu (who cares) embarked on sex escapade, devouring all the virgins he could get hold of, from London to NY, from lagos to abeokute. Guess who? Moshooood Abiola, a man who wanted to rule naija, a pervert!!!Its called Inbreeding in Igboland since u don't have such word in your freaking dictionary, Father-in-law to daughter-in-law, its a profanity

Since pedophilia is ingrained in your culture, I guess Yorubas are right in staying far away from your rainforest jungle.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 3:11am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

Abiola is accepted to be one of the wealthiest africans of all time by the way. Ojukwu's dad is only accepted in alaigbo grin

Abeg learn to give respect to those that deserve respect

perverts who devour kids, indulge in sodomy for money and rituals as well as loot treasury do not deserve such title. Thats the problem yorubas have
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:12am On Apr 17, 2011
Wow some of you buffoons are arguing over non-issues, the North is preparing for violence. angry
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 3:14am On Apr 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

Since pedophilia is ingrained in your culture, I guess Yorubas are right in staying far away from your rainforest jungle.

because your culture support laziness as a means to an end, hence the terms Agbero, alaye, Opc. Nevertheless, hard work is exalted and engrained in Igbo culture.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

perverts who devour kids, indulge in sodomy for money and rituals as well as loot treasury do not deserve such title. Thats the problem yorubas have

You are daft. Dont stain me with your low IQ. Stop making claims without evidence. Seems you are quite versed in daftology.

Wow some of you buffoons are arguing over non-issues, the North is preparing for violence.

Well election rigging and incumbency wayo wayo there you go. I hope they target the correct people sha cool
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:18am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

Well election rigging and incumbency wayo wayo there you go. I hope they target the correct people sha cool

And who are the correct people?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

because your culture support laziness as a means to an end, hence the terms Agbero, alaye, Opc, hard work is exalted and engrained in Igbo culture.

Because cannibalism is also ingrained in your culture, I would rather idle away in Yorubaland than be eaten in your rainforest.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by dayokanu(m): 3:19am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

because your culture support laziness as a means to an end, hence the terms Agbero, alaye, Opc. Nevertheless, hard work is exalted and engrained in Igbo culture.

Do you have a list of the richest Nigerians and compare by tribe?

This is MY current list of Nigeria's top 10 richest men.

Jimoh Ibrahim - Nicon group
Aliko Dangote
Femi Otedola- zenon oil
Wale Babalakin- bi-coutney
Cicilia ibru-   Oceanic bank
Jim ovia-  zenith bank
Tony Elemelu- Uba
Ladi Balogun- Fcmb
Shehu Dantata- Dantata group
Fola Adeola

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-54542.0.html
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 3:19am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

You are daft. Dont stain me with your low IQ. Stop making claims without evidence. Seems you are quite versed in daftology.

dummmmy, read up to get the context, or better go back to school.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 3:20am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

A significant number of the agbero and alaye from anecdotal experience are from non-yoruba states. This is the only thing they could get instead of living a mediocre life in alaigbo. Be thankful to the big heart of the Yoruba people for giving your people such awesome job opportunities.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Do you have a list of the richest Nigerians and compare by tribe?

This is MY current list of Nigeria's top 10 richest men.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-54542.0.html

Dayo, dont mind him. Dangote alone is richer than all ibos in lagos combined, yet you will never hear him boasting about anything.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:23am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana please ignore these people.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

A significant number of the agbero and alaye from anecdotal experience are from non-yoruba states. This is the only thing they could get instead of living a mediocre life in alaigbo. Be thankful to the big heart of the Yoruba people for giving your people such awesome job opportunities.

Igbos are industrious anywhere anytime. They are pragmatically diplomatic thats why they dominate Lagos and elsewhere, while Yprubas hussle as alaye, Agboro and area boys, thats the hallmark of laziness.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

Igbos are industrious anywhere anytime. They are pragmatically diplomatic thats why they dominate Lagos and elsewhere, while Yprubas hussle as alaye, Agboro and area boys, thats the hallmark of laziness.

Of course they very industrious, like the one shot in Vietnam recently. If that one was never caught, he too would have returned to Lagos to boast about his "business acumen"
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by dayokanu(m): 3:29am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

How come with their industry they dont feature in the richest men in Nigeria?

The Jews can defend their industry by brandishing the Forbes list anyday
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by AljUche: 3:30am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

i have told u to ignore this people but u pushed on

well anything u see take it like that
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Mekana(m): 3:30am On Apr 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Aigbofa:

Of course they very industrious, like the one shot in Vietnam recently. If that one was never caught, he too would have returned to Lagos to boast about his "business acumen"
And the Yaroba ladfy that ran back to Ijebu Ode from Houston after causing the death of kids under her care. she's been caught by interpol though
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 17, 2011
dayokanu:

I told you, Adenuga has more money that all ibos in Lagos combined.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 17, 2011
Mekana:

And the Yaroba ladfy that ran back to Ijebu Ode from Houston after causing the death of kids under her care.

Ode ni e. She went to Port Harcourt, probably to hide with her ibo family.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:33am On Apr 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Why are Igbos collectively more wealthier than other groups in Nigeria?

It is nice to have a few millionaires and billionaires, but what good does that do for your people?

I rather have a wealthy population than a few wealthy elite any day, anytime, anywhere. Gbam!
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

It is nice to have a few millionaires and billionaires, but what good does that do for your people?

I rather have a wealthy population than a few wealthy elite any day, anytime, anywhere. Gbam!

Yorubas are not boastful like your people. The measure of a man in Yorubaland is honesty and integrity, something that is alien to you forest dwellers.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by dayokanu(m): 3:36am On Apr 17, 2011
Collectively wealthier? Evidence pls.
Mekana:

And the Yaroba ladfy that ran back to Ijebu Ode from Houston after causing the death of kids under her care. she's been caught by interpol though

Since when did Jessica Tata become a Yoruba name?

You can lie to any extent to defend any false claim
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:38am On Apr 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

Yorubas are not boastful like your people. The measure of a man in Yorubaland is honesty and integrity, something that is alien to you forest dwellers.

The measure of a man in Yorubaland is to throw a big party and marry more women that they cannot afford.

The measure of an Igbo man is to buy property and spread the wealth in his community.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 3:42am On Apr 17, 2011
Tata is a well established Indian name. I am sure you guys have heard of the Tata Group. And yes there are lots of indians in Nigeria making lots of money while we spend all the time arguing on who dominates lagos.

Mekana:

No they are not "industrious". They are just like every ethnic group- lazy individuals and hardworking ones. Stop with the superiority complex. Nothing in your culture or history signifies that you are better than any ethnic group. Furthermore, there is no proof except igbo statements that they make 45%. No one is better than the other.

The differences in average income (if any at all) are not large enough to suggest that "the igbos are collectively wealthier." Infact where is the data again that claims such crap- link me to the thread, because I am sure thats where you got the ifno from- let me check the methodology for data collection.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

The measure of a man in Yorubaland is to throw a big party and marry more women that they cannot afford.

The measure of an Igbo man is to buy property and spread the wealth in his community.

If all Yorubas are these poor,lazy people, haven't you ever wonder how they get money to throw these big parties and marry more women?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:46am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

The differences in average income (if any at all) are not large enough to suggest that "the igbos are collectively wealthier."  Infact where is the data again that claims such crap- link me to the thread, because I am sure thats where you got the ifno from- let me check the methodology for data collection.

Go to the National Bureau of Statistics and you will get the information that you desire. I prefer dealing with numbers, not Nairaland threads. At least you all can be proud that you all have more wealth than the North. However, Yoruba can learn a lot from the Igbo about spreading the wealth. You will never see an Igbo begging in the East.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:46am On Apr 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

If all Yorubas are these poor,lazy people, haven't you ever wonder how they get money to throw these big parties and marry more women?

We all know they borrow the money either from an Igbo or one of their family members in the diaspora. grin
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

We all know they borrow the money either from an Igbo or one of their family members in the diaspora. grin

Eddy Murphy couldn't have done better. grin
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:49am On Apr 17, 2011
Aigbofa:

Eddy Murphy couldn't have done better. grin

You all are a good people though. . .  smiley

Nice owambes and you all enjoy life. There is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by ektbear: 3:52am On Apr 17, 2011
Jessica Tata (the Houston babysitter chick who fled) is from PH. I don't think she is Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surpising Gombe State / . / Boko Haram Holds Open Courts In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.