Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. (4788 Views)

#riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Jessica Tata (the Houston babysitter chick who fled) is from PH. I don't think she is Yoruba.

She is not Igbo so what is your point?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by ektbear: 3:55am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

Go to the National Bureau of Statistics and you will get the information that you desire. I prefer dealing with numbers, not Nairaland threads. At least you all can be proud that you all have more wealth than the North. However, Yoruba can learn a lot from the Igbo about spreading the wealth. You will never see an Igbo begging in the East.
I've not seen any such income data on the NBS site. Can you provide a link/reference to back it up?
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by AljUche: 3:56am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

You all are a good people though. . .  smiley

Nice owambes and you all enjoy life. There is nothing wrong with that.

i like that, keep the spirit brother wink
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by bkbabe97y(m): 3:58am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

The measure of an Igbo man is to buy property and spread the wealth in his community.

. . . . and Kidnap whenever the opportunity presents itself!
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by dayokanu(m): 3:58am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

To correct a wrong statement from the poster quoted below

Mekana:

And the Yaroba ladfy that ran back to Ijebu Ode from Houston after causing the death of kids under her care. she's been caught by interpol though
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by AljUche: 3:59am On Apr 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

and can we know the measure of a latino

thank you
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 4:01am On Apr 17, 2011
The chick is black . . .what type of Nigerian girl is named Tata??

I thot she was indian

Go to the National Bureau of Statistics and you will get the information that you desire. I prefer dealing with numbers

The way you talk, someone would think your knowledge of mathematics extends pass business math, give me a link, cannot find shyt.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by ektbear: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

The chick is black . . .what type of Nigerian girl is named Tata??

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8012037

Nigerian. Her father seems to have some sort of electronics business in PH
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by bkbabe97y(m): 4:03am On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

and can we know the measure of a latino

thank you

We dont stand around in the desert heat se*xually molesting our malnourished Camels, thats for sure!
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 4:05am On Apr 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8012037

Nigerian. Her father seems to have some sort of electronics business in PH

Yeah watched that already. Found it funny though that they said PH is dangerous
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

LOl grin grin ; grin grin OMG

Or sell some fake drugs which can you faster than the condition it was meant to cure.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by AljUche: 4:06am On Apr 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

We dont stand around in the desert heat se*xually molesting our malnourished Camels, thats for sure!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how is mexico like wink it is tropical wink grin grin grin grin

even in the USA it is a well known fact that you people are the slaves of the state

if beg, you smell and you people are annoying

i have never been to the USA but i know because even on the NL it says alot about your people
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by fstranger5: 4:11am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

Hehehehe Internet Mafioso: is this portrayal of you wrong?

Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 4:16am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^

Mehn stop acting so womanly. Your feelings are hurt.  grin

Grow some balls!

Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by ektbear: 4:19am On Apr 17, 2011
Both of you guys have the wrong idea about each other. . . I don't think there are camels in Kanuriland  tongue

bk.babe isn't Mexican to my knowledge, he is Dominican or Puerto Rican.

And Mexico is doing a lot better than Naija, to be quite honest. Even the illegal immigrant types from Mexico, the ones who are hardworking tend to move up pretty quickly in society rather than staying at the bottom. Our mechanic in Houston has already bought his own home, for example.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by fstranger5: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

I need to stop acting so childish. Your feelings are hurt.  grin

I need to grow some balls!

You are right Ezeuche:

Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 4:27am On Apr 17, 2011
ekt_bear:

Both of you guys have the wrong idea about each other. . . I don't think there are camels in Kanuriland  tongue

bk.babe isn't Mexican to my knowledge, he is Dominican or Puerto Rican.

And Mexico is doing a lot better than Naija, to be quite honest. Even the illegal immigrant types from Mexico, the ones who are hardworking tend to move up pretty quickly in society rather than staying at the bottom. Our mechanic in Houston has already bought his own home, for example.

If he was igbo he would have bought the whole of Houston. Kind of mediocre.

I dont think Mexico is that much different than Nigeria from what I heard. I have like real Mexican friends (Not Mexican-American) and they complain a lot about the lack of jobs and such. Why are mexicans migrating to the US and Canada if its getting better?

@bkbabe99
Do you know Miguelito (Anytime I think of Puerto Ricans I think of Miguelito)
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by SEFAGO(m): 4:31am On Apr 17, 2011
Bleh Whateva
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by ektbear: 4:34am On Apr 17, 2011
SEFAGO:

If he was igbo he would have bought the whole of Houston. Kind of mediocre.
You read this site and would get the impression that Igbos are Jews. But in the US, they seem no better than other African immigrants. Is your typical Igbo immigrant richer than say a Ghanian one? Are all these hot startups in the US founded by igbos? Is 30% of the population of MIT Igbo? OK, let's not even use those examples. . . what about organizations like black MBA, black scientists, black engineers. Are they 30% of those groups in the US? Again, this is why the superiority stuff annoys me. . . I don't see it actually backed up by facts.

That dude who got executed in Vietnam. . . why wasn't he instead a real-estate mogul rather than a drug pusher? Or a successful retailer?

I dont think Mexico is that much different than Nigeria from what I heard. I have like real Mexican friends (Not Mexican-American) and they complain a lot about the lack of jobs and such.
Income inequality is very high there. Your rich are insanely rich, from what I know.

Why are mexicans migrating to the US and Canada if its getting better?
There will always be immigration from Mexico to the US unless Mexico gets much, much richer. US is one of the wealthiest countries on earth, remember.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by EzeUche(m): 4:39am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^

No what forget what I previously said.

Igbos believe that every man and woman is a king and queen. So get over it.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by bkbabe97y(m): 5:01am On Apr 17, 2011
Alj Uche:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how is mexico like wink it is tropical wink grin grin grin grin

even in the USA it is a well known fact that you people are the slaves of the state

if beg, you smell and you people are annoying

i have never been to the USA but i know because even on the NL it says alot about your people

Lol. Lmao. I Love Alj Uche. . . . . so, I'm not gonna go in on you cus it just wont be fair! You my man, I respect u.

Ok, lol, we dont smell ok. Ok, maybe sometimes when I dont take a shower for like three months; I promise thats it.

Lol. We cool. U my homie.
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by kasiem(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2011
! CHALLENGE!
Give Yorubas £20 and take away all they have. Lets see weda they can match nigeriens in the next 100 yrs
Re: Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. by sartorius(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2011
What a stupid thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Farouk Lawan's Young Wife / Captain Usman A. Aliyu. Another Fallen Hero PIX / Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki’s Emergence As Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.