Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,645 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) (57964 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Asswipemod:

They're not humans with capacity to love?
what has love got to do with kneeling to propose? you dickhead undecided
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
ofiko123:

Terrible state of the current Nigerian military...
so pathetic man
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
youngking89:
Make them no gree...na frog jump...ftc

grin you sabi
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by winner37(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
see how cheaper the relationship looks , so is it proper for them to propose their girlfriend on the road on a brought day light ?
it looks ridiculous..
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Abaman001(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
padi94:
People when Bokoharam, want use do burnt offering sacrifice next month for sambisa...

They are not Nigerian's soldiers
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Jackipapa: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw..... I see so so many black eyes, swollen faces, scars and tears in a few months time.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.

Look again!
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Livingstone124: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
it will soon end in tears. women marrying soldiers. widows loading....... ��
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Abaman001(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Na Mumu dey accept Nigeria soldier proposal.

Tomorrow olooku go dey cry say my husband is late, no pension no gratuity

I hope they know what they are signing up for?

That is not Nigeria... That should be one of the African countries
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Abaman001(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
mukthar2000:
Lazy soldiers that are suppose to searching for bandits locations, are here kneeling down .

That wasn't Nigeria... Nigerian soldiers won't this in public

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by greatbrian(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oboy..... God whennnnnnnnnnnnn wink
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
mtcheeew
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
saphiere:

*member*

...you're a member only when you belong to a group. You can't be a member of a country, the same way one can't be a citizen of a club/association.
Terms exist for a reason. Do well to cross reference before trying to rudely pass corrections to others Madam.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
LMS1:
Common sense is common but the use of common sense is uncommon..
congratulations to them tho.
but that girl in white looks like a slay qu.................
and why did the soldiers used the army uniform to beg problem to come into their lives
probably simp soldiers with chicken heart grin
shaa God nor go shame dem...

I nor well abeg cheesy
Its not Army uniform, it's military camouflage.
But that's a desecration of the military camouflage, there are many things you must not do while on a camo,
I guess this soldiers never went for training,
Most times it's only NCO's that try this shit.
And officer is too responsible for this.
*Spits
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Doradorwa:
Isn't it unethical to kneel down on a military uniform... My boyfriend will not even allow me to hug him until he remove his cap and belt. Anyway congrats to them.
Very unethical sis, these are NCO's that's why they are so unprofessional,
Your boyfriend might be an officer, or maybe he's very highly trained,
These ones look like the ones that intimidate civilians.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Cashify: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Bbbwings: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
poiZon:

Civilian has 8 letters citizen has 7.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Asswipemod: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

what has love got to do with kneeling to propose? you dickhead undecided

Love has everything to do with what makes a man, moreso a trained killer and government thug, to kneel and propose. Capisce phuckface?
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by JIMKING: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
I sense hypocricy in all this public display of affection
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Asswipemod:

Love has everything to do with what makes a man, moreso a trained killer and government thug, to kneel and propose. Capisce phuckface?
so kneeling to propose is what makes a man? wtf you smoked boy? undecided
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Asswipemod: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

so kneeling to propose is what makes a man? wtf you smoked boy? undecided

Can you pluuuueeeeeeeraaaaaaaazzzzzzeee bug off? Thanks.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Asswipemod:

Can you pluuuueeeeeeeraaaaaaaazzzzzzeee bug off? Thanks.
I'm happy you now realized your senseless comment.. now run along boy!
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by Asswipemod: 1:17am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm happy you now realized your senseless comment..
now run along boy!

Attention seeker. Sorry I ain't gay. So get the phuck outa here Croc face!
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 3:01am On Mar 30, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
Congratulations to Y'all ��. That kind of Spontaneity shows that they are all very good friends.

I need person that can supply me Wheat, Sesame, Legumes, millet Sorghum and Cashew, in tonnes at good prices

Hello, I can supply you wheat and cashew nuts.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by JTCHI: 4:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Crongrats to them...
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by ECHICHE: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2021
This happened at Garrison flyover, Port Harcourt.

Marriage to a Soldier seems to be temporal....... They can be posted to Borno state any time
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by GreaterFuture3: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
sirgalahad26:

Hello, I can supply you wheat and cashew nuts.
Ok. Use my signature to give me your prices and Other details
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by saphiere(f): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...you're a member only when you belong to a group. You can't be a member of a country, the same way one can't be a citizen of a club/association.
Terms exist for a reason. Do well to cross reference before trying to rudely pass corrections to others Madam.
According to your definition below, if I go to Canada to study and become a legal resident while doing my studies it's safe to say that I'm a Canadian? Because I'm a legal resident with my study permit.
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...a CIVILIAN most often refers to a person that's not actively serving in the armed forces while a CITIZEN is a legal resident of a country.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

According to your definition below, if I go to Canada to study and become a legal resident while doing my studies it's safe to say that I'm a Canadian? Because I'm a legal resident with my study permit.

...your understanding of the word resident is limited i must say. Why you choose to pick on 'resident' secluding 'legal' is another eyesore. But that been said, a student permit doesn't make you a legal resident of a nation neither does it make you a member. Naturalization or birth or any other means works for different nations as deemed fit by their respective governments.
And yes, you can become a legal resident of any country if you meet the conditions for citizenship regardless of whether you're a student with study permit but then it doesn't still make you a member. Canada is a country not a group/organization and its legal residents are called CITIZENS not MEMBERS.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

Useless soldiers after tormenting Wike during the last gubernatorial elections....they still went ahead to use his flyover to propose.

I'm not surprised the soldiers went all out to kneel in a public place just to propose..very few ladies want soldiers as life partners in present day Nigeria because they are endangered species.
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by AlphaSoul: 5:29am On Apr 09, 2021
Omuneizzy6:
A Soldier friend and his colleague proposed to their Girlfriends and they both said 'YES'

Congratulations Ovienadu and co.
Proposing on the road... in traffic?

I don't truly vibe with this as
a man... I prefer a more serene
setting like a beach or resort
proposal...

This is what the "love languages"
entail! wink
Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by rayray2020(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_HV1YmKdcA

GET THE BEAT, HIT ME UP ON WHATSAPP

Re: Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) by suraaj(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Angel246:
Yes, they knelt down because it's the right way to go about it. You and your likes can go hug a transformer okay.
please don't argue with this old third New, she wish get same but that can only be in her dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.