Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far (9000 Views)

Photo: The Day An Emir Will Abduct Any Of My Female Relative Up North. / Delay Elections Results Until Buhari's Eligibility Suit Is Concluded / Acn 2011 Presidential Primarie Is Live On Tvc @ Onikan Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by vedaxcool(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
dO YOU THINK UMBULLERA -JMAINE CAN UNDERTSAND WHAT THE COMMENTATORS ARE SAYING? grin grin grin grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by OmoTier1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
SAD THAT THIS ELECTION IS GOING TO BE NORTH vs. SOUTH AND THE REALITY IS
SW + SS + SE < NW + NE + NC VOTES COMBINED.
IF THIS ELECTION GOES FOR A RUN OFF (WHICH GOING BY RESULTS FROM NORTH SO FAR, IT SEEMS MORE LIKELY WE WILL)THEN EXPECT THE PDP TO GET  NEXT TO NOTHING IN VIRTUALLY ALL THE NORTHERN STATES AND IN PLACES WHERE HAUSA ARE RESIDENT IN THE SOUTH AND SAME WILL HAPPEN TO CPC IN SOUTH.

I WANTED THE BEST CANDIDATE TO WIN BASED ON ABILITY TO TACKLE THE GLARING NATIONAL PROBLEMS BUT I THINK ONE OF THE CANDIDATES OVER PLAYED HIS ETHNIC CARD BASED ON RESULTS WE ARE GETTING FROM THE SOUTH EAST!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by jmaine: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
vedaxcool:

dO YOU THINK UMBULLERA -JMAINE CAN UNDERTSAND WHAT THE COMMENTATORS ARE SAYING? grin grin grin grin

abeg which commentators . . .people where no bin go "Pless their hand"  grin today don begin dey declare victory for a few election results where dey hilarious . . . we have 120,000 polling centers and here we have results whose percentage is negligible . . .keep aside your false excitement and be realistic bro . . . . : grin
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by Dave6: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
Once again, alot of funny results on NL. I think it's best to wait for the official result!
I don't think we should start making conclusions.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2011
Allah Kiyaye

Well done my Northern brothers
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by OmoTier1(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2011
Dav.e:

Once again, alot of funny results on NL. I think it's best to wait for the official result!
I don't think we should start making conclusions.
Sorry 'm not really herd to argue with anybody 'cos i know ur an ardent GEJ supporter but you would agree with me that same way results were posted last weekend after people voted and had thier votes counted and the picture we got on nairaland was not different from what INEC announcec. So more likely thesd results from NORTH are correct meaning a run-off is most likely as GEJ has to win at least 7 states in the North including all of SW + SS +SE in order to avoid a run-off.
You would agree with me that by these ethnic/religious line results coming out fro the NORTH, GEJ is "UNLIKELY" going to pull it off in one go, hope I am proven wrong by the end of sunday.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2011
I CAN NEVER TRUST ANY RESULT POSTED BY BB FANS IN FAVOR OF BUHARI!

MOST OF THEM ARE SO SO DUBIOUS WITH STATING FACTS WITH FIGURES angry
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by soldee: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2011
Buhari has like 80% of 17 out of 19 northern states as well as over 25% in FCT. He needs 25% in 6 more states to win.

GEJ as at now cannot get a clear majority 'cos of the volume of numbers up north, but he is more likely to get 25% in up to 24 states.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2011
^^ Wait till INEC reveals the "NEW" results in the morning !!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by soldee: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2011
True talk sha!
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2011
this guy sodengi abi na soldee where you de get your facts abi u bi Jegaleaks?
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by soldee: 12:43am On Apr 17, 2011
Lol! Ok, I rest! Let's just hope the results on ground as at now still stand at the end of the day. Buhari's cleaning out above expectations up north while GEJ's doing very well down south, but there's going to be 2 considerations for a clear winner: Numbers AND Spread. But Let's wait for Inec.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2011
soldee:

Lol! Ok, I rest! Let's just hope the results on ground as at now still stand at the end of the day. Buhari's cleaning out above expectations up north while GEJ's doing very well down south, but there's going to be 2 considerations for a clear winner: Numbers AND Spread. But Let's wait for Inec.

Is this your first election year or something?? This is still Nigeria - - - no be all of them don "BORN AGAIN" oo . . . ROFLMAO!! Best you go do Night Vigil for today and Tommorow . . so results no go mysteriously change overnighT!!! cheesy
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by NDelta(m): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2011
I believe in one Nigeria, I hate tribalism but I must say that I am disappointed with the yoruba people, an average ijaw man likes the yorubas and most of us speck and marry yorubas yet they gave us only 59% of there votes having said that this election is not free and fair there was a lot of rigging in SS and SE. I pray that the best candidates wins. I want to also say that the hausas have tried some voted for Jonathan despite his religion and ethnicity. It is time we drop this religious and ethnic sentiments. Who ever win has my support although Godluck has already won. SE SS SW and 30% of the north.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by AljUche: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2011
N.Delta:

I believe in one Nigeria, I hate tribalism but I must say that I am disappointed with the yoruba people, an average ijaw man likes the yorubas and most of us speck and marry yorubas yet they gave us only 59% of there votes having said that this election is not free and fair there was a lot of rigging in SS and SE. I pray that the best candidates wins. I want to also say that the hausas have tried some voted for Jonathan despite his religion and ethnicity. It is time we drop this religious and ethnic sentiments. Who ever win has my support although Godluck has already won. SE SS SW and 30% of the north.

shattap

you hate tribalism and yet you are disappointed that some SW folks voted for buhari

you make no sense
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by sbeezy8: 1:26am On Apr 17, 2011
@N.Delta

U dey craze times 12 wetin you ask for 100% support for ? una no get grain 4 head e be like say, you dey support rigging for naija elections.

abi 59% no be majority?
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 17, 2011
DanSata LGA Jigawa

PDP - 34,781
CPC - 827,221
DPP - 871
NAPEP - 87,453
ANPP - 921
ACN - 814

Voided votes - 81,223

Rakumi LGA, Katsina

In wards 7, 8 ,9 a total of 18 CPC Party men were caught with fake ballot papers.

CPC - 457,586
ANPP - 326
DPP - 32,552
PDP - 77,539
ACN - 341

Total registered voters - 688,621
Accredited voters - 723,246 (Questionable figures INEC got to explain this)

Emir's Palace Shanu LGA Kano

CPC - 97,586
ANPP - 42,326
DPP - 0
PDP - 147,539
ACN - 44,232

Voided votes - 69,223

Total registered voters - 900,621
Accredited voters - 723,246

Maijaki wards 12 to45, 56,58,78 result

CPC - 7,586
ANPP - 2,326
DPP - 0
PDP - 77,539
ACN - 341

Total registered voters - 900,621
Accredited voters - 723,246

Voided votes 143,333  due to unrecognised hoof-like prints

Kugaji LGA, Kano Municipality

CPC - 177,586
ANPP - 7,586
DPP - 24
PDP - 177,599
ACN - 341
NCP - 2
OTHERS - 5,845 ( I no understand this part)

Voided votes - 69,222
Total registered voters - 733,676
Accredited voters - 654,746

Shehu's Palace Maiduguri

PU's 2,4,5,7,8,9,12.13.15

CPC - 12,456
ACN - 432
PDP - 84,345
DPP - 24
NAPEP - 17,221
ANPP - 2,132

Invalid/voided votes 549,741 (as a result of unrecognised hoof-like prints)

More results coming in while some North Western states inconclusive at the moment.

Four HP colour laserjet printers were seized by security operatives from three men who were found to be printing ballot papers in the house of a popular northern Politician. In another development the CPC presidential candidate gave kudos to INEC for a free and fair election saying he was ready to accept the results and as a courtroom and appeal veteran of Nigerian Politics he was ever ready to go to court
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 17, 2011
Voting in progress in Northern Nigeria

Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by NDelta(m): 2:13am On Apr 17, 2011
I am not a tribalist if Buhari wins it is ok by me. The northerners have really shown that they are ready to embrace the New Nigeria. Am impressed with them for giving Jonathan almost 30% of their vote.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by dayokanu(m): 2:56am On Apr 17, 2011
^^ Yet in the SE and SS what do we see?

Do you now agree that the average SOutherner is much more tribalistic than any Northerner can ever be
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by jmaine: 2:58am On Apr 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Do you now agree that the average SOutherner is much more tribalistic than any Northerner can ever be

abeg put south west for dia . . . . wink wink .
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by EzeUche(m): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Shut up! If the average Southerner are more tribalistic, we would see Northerners being maimed in the streets. When is the last time you heard Southerners killing innocent Northerners?

Mehn I wish you would think for once.

Until I see Southerners rioting in the streets, your argument holds no water.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by AljUche: 3:04am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

Shut up! If the average Southerner are more tribalistic, we would see Northerners being maimed in the streets. When is the last time you heard Southerners killing innocent Northerners?

Mehn I wish you would think for once.

Until I see Southerners rioting in the streets, your argument holds no water.

what happened in onisha

what happen in lagos 2002

where northerners not killed by there fellow brothers in the south
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by itsbb: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2011
The results posted above are fake,

For example, there's no Rakumi LGA in Katsina. Also, there's no Kugaji LGA in Kano,
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by tollu: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2011
One can only be thankful for the lack of apathy on the part of the Northerners, a run off seems very likely as things stand now.
Re: 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far by honeric01(m): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2011
I know PDP cannot win all the SW states

SS goes to PDP
SE goes to PDP
SW is going to be a spread thing for both PDP, CPC and ACN

NC is going to be a spread too, but more states go to CPC

NW all for CPC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu Joins Presidential Race! / Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? / Buhari To Get Handover Note, Tour Presidential Villa May 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.