Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long (59683 Views)

Joke: Funny Reasons Why Men Don't Live Long (photos) / If You Want To Live Long, Avoid 'Entitled' girls from Poor Homes / Old Man Advises Guys On How To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Galatians: 3:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Repent from your sins for the Kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by olmoRoc: 4:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Reggaemich:
After doing my business for the day, When I return home, I take my bath, then eat, then I go out and visit brothels of different types to enjoy myself.

When I go to this brothels, I have a routine I do follow which is (I First take a drink then I go for my mission to sleep with prostitutes of different type (Fat, Slim, Moderate), I was really enjoying myself.

So I had a particular girl I do sleep with, she lived upstairs in the brothel complex, this particular girl liked me, let's say her name is nwanita).
Anytime I came to the brothel, Nwanita must approach me for our usual routine charging me a little amount of money than the usual amount.
So this particular day, I came back from work and I was tired, so I decided to rest for that day and refused to go anywhere.

The business was becoming too tasking and stressful, due to many customers to attend to and I was the only one running it without any boyboy to assist me.

This made me not to have time to visit brothel as usually, the business stress continued for up to 3months before I finally put things together and started having my usual freetime.

So I visited the usual brothel( which was a story building) were I do go to for pleasure once in a while, on getting there I found out that the upstairs was burnt and under construction,

I made enquiry and I was told the building was burnt but no one knows the cause of the fire,whether it was Electrical or from the smokings of cigarettes​ that occurs there, the story building was burnt from up to down and many people died including Nwanita and the person that passed the night in her crib that night, All the people upstairs were mainly affected, most of them died, some sustained serious injuries due to jumping from upstairs to save their Lives from the fire.

After the information I gathered there, I left the place that night, I began to ponder how lucky I was, if not for the issue I was encountering in my business that put me on hold, maybe I would have been in Nwanita's room banging her when the fire would start, maybe I might not make it out alive, Not knowing it was my last doggy style on earth.

I thank God for that memory, it has reshaped me,I have stopped visiting brothel completely and I am very happy about that decision till date.
So for those visiting brothels for pleasure, please try to stop it, Or get yourself a steady girlfriend or go and get Married to offset your sexual urge.
Sex is overrated, and from my view continuous sex is tiring. So there are more things In life to achieve than running after sex.

Was this piece of info carried by any newspaper, or aired on any radio, TV or social media channel?
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Reggaemich(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2021
olmoRoc:

Was this piece of info carried by any newspaper, or aired on any radio, TV or social media channel?
No
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Reggaemich(m): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Mileslamar, I can't receive Pm on my email

U can drop your question here
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by IamCookie(f): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Who sleeps in an ashawo house? Oga nack your nack waka. One of my men that time obinna like ashawo house die. He is very shy. Even to calling ashawos. Na me dey do front. Plus he dey buy me free beer so I dey follow am go. Obinna go say he like that one...I go call her. He go nack pay come continue him beer. After sometime preeq go rise again. He go say make I call another one. Before the night obinna go nack like three. In a week he or two he don go through the hotel. Na to find another ashawo house again. Obinna na ashawo map. Every ashawo house for Akure he know am. Even obow street he don run am. Yes obow street na name of street O.
I see ashawos as cum buckets. This one nack that one nack everybody nack. Them dey find the LCM of preeqs. Funny part be say na married men dey full there. Because madam for house don lock yansh

Yea. I know Obow street in Akure grin...rugged but catchy street . So funny a place kiss!
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by jerrymej(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2021
All die na die. It can hit you anywhere.
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by wizboy96(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Reggaemich:

That's true
Sex is Overrated
Very true
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Reggaemich(m): 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Atheistan:
There are a million ways to die in 9ja..
Going to brothel is one of it
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by MilesLamar(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Reggaemich:
Mileslamar, I can't receive Pm on my email

U can drop your question here

I was wondering if you gotten someone to help you reduce the work load on ya shed.. because I need work
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Reggaemich(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
MilesLamar:

I was wondering if you gotten someone to help you reduce the work load on ya shed.. because I need work
Yes I have found someone
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by OgwuEgo: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
I love you girl.
UyaiIncomparabl:
Captainmitch, read. Stop patronizing olosho. Preach to your brothers on the "olosho" thread, too.
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by JONSYN7154: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
DirtyBoxer:
waiting on the elders
they are consulting the Oracle.

just wait a little ko?:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.