Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long (59727 Views)

Joke: Funny Reasons Why Men Don't Live Long (photos) / If You Want To Live Long, Avoid 'Entitled' girls from Poor Homes / Old Man Advises Guys On How To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
i love ashawo cos they are vey easy to get with no relationship stress..just Bleep and go bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
A
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by tayo60(f): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Op, have you done HIV test?
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by chicoMX(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
When your time comes whether you frequent brothels or you stay in your house, none of these would matter.

An Aircraft' once landed on the roof of residential building, a lot of people died.

1 Like

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by THECHIEF: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thank God for your life bro. Give your life to Jesus Christ, you’ll be saved both here on earth and in all eternity. Jesus loves you my guy no be joke!
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
anenymasng:
Super story!
I tire
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Kindness218: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
I will not stop visiting olosho anytime soon
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Toto no dey tire person grin
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by dominique(f): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
What if your house caught fire, would you advise people not to live in houses too? I was expecting to see a very valid reason not to visit brothels instead of fire outbreaks which happens everywhere. If it was a place of worship like church or mosque that got gutted by fire, will you advise people not to go to such places again?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by ogub(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Had it been the brothel didn't burn you would still be going there you didn't stop because you felt it was wrong. Repent from your sinful ways and receive mercy from God

1 Like

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by November1857(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
LordLugard1:
Sometimes I wonder over the gain in sex, I realized there is no single gain but Spiritual weakness, disease, death etc.
Because you were engaging in illegality, If you get married you won't experience such !
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Imstrong2(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
God saved you from being in the wrong place at the wrong time

2 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by deavicky(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
So have u find urself a girl friend or wife?. Just asking to know if u actually follow ur own advice.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by SouthSouth1914: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Very flawed argument, any house can get burnt! In fact anything can happen to someone even if he is the most righteous person.

As a matter of fact, there is no manual to life. You can only stick to some certain rules to stay alive. Doesn’t mean you will be alive forever.

1 Like

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Captainmitch, read. Stop patronizing olosho. Preach to your brothers on the "olosho" thread, too.
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Worksunlimited: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Reggaemich:

The rate at which people visits brothel is very alarming.

If you calculate and compare the cost of brothel visiting and the cost of maintaining an (unserious) babe (you met unfortunately), you will understand..

Not encouraging anything, just laying the facts as it is..

1 Like

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by emperorsversion(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Captainmitch, read. Stop patronizing olosho. Preach to your brothers on the "olosho" thread, too.

you must have frequent there on the olosho thread to know the names of those actively involved. BTW no jokes, this username rings a bell, the lady who was paid 10k for short-time, with a blue pant?

1 Like

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by LongNipple(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
After 2 months, you will resume work at another brothel.
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by SimplePlan34: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ogbeni we who cannot afford a girlfriend wetin make we do na.

1 Like

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Worksunlimited: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Very flawed argument, any house can get burnt! In fact anything can happen to someone even if he is the most righteous person.

As a matter of fact, there is no manual to life. You can only stick to some certain rules to stay alive. Doesn’t mean you will be alive forever.

Asin ehn.. It reminds me of those Nigerian movies, wey the beginning go get hope but when you don dey reach the middle, nna ehn! You go just confuse..
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
emperorsversion:

you must have frequent there on the olosho thread to know the names of those actively involved. BTW no jokes, this username rings a bell, the lady who was paid 10k for short-time, with a blue pant?

Yes. With your sister. We did the parole together.
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by idanone(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Reggaemich:

That's true
Sex is Overrated
yea you are right
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Men are trash
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by 27Pushing30: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Visiting brothels and taking prostitutes is actually a dangerous affair. But there are women who don't do their prostitution in brothels but they are worst prostitute carrying same risk. They are on the street, some well behaved, with no sign they are prostitute..yet very dangerous to deal with them.
May God save men to discern the right woman even for fling.
Truth is 1 in every 20 lady you encounter is either into runs, has a sugar dadd(ies) or na olosho.

Even those working in offices.

Messed up actually
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by alizma: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Toluwashe778:
Thank God u learnt very fast but people that will not hear will not hear.

They will take sex like their destiny depend on it. Following everything under skirt up and down.
Always utilize ur time we'll. Most men aren't sexually discipline.(my observation)
Have you heard about difference in sex drive before?
In the olden days when some of our forefathers married more than one, we had some people that married only one wife, then, guys within 23-28 were seriously considered to be matured for marriage and were encouraged to take necessary steps to get married but today, we say it must be one man, one woman. Secondly the economic situation has shifted Nigerian men's marital age from average of 25 to average of 35 whereas puberty age has reduced from 16 to 14, creating a wider gap between when a man become matured and when he will be ready for marriage. These, coupled with the fact that some people have high sex drive make room for what you consider as over rating sex, sex is a necessity and cannot be said to have been overrated. Give op some months, if he doesn't get married, he will get a "permanent girlfriend", that is, he will relocate the brothel to his house.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by emperorsversion(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. With your sister. We did the parole together.

tut as much, you were the pro spoiling her.... Smart one, you even have a coded runs profile... I should have it posted you in my next mention.
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Simplyleo: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
dominique:
What if your house caught fire, would you advise people not to live in houses too? I was expecting to see a very valid reason not to visit brothels instead of fire outbreaks which happens everywhere. If it was a place of worship like church or mosque that got gutted by fire, will you advise people not to go to such places again?
So what's your point exactly?

Brothels should enjoy good patronage or what? undecided
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by emperorsversion(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nusaibart:
Men are trash

too bad, you are a product of a fatherless neglect. I'm sorry if that justifies your claim. I totally agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by 27Pushing30: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
@raggaemich Otedola bridge has experience several tanker explosions... do we now avoid Otedola bridge?

Ok we shouldn’t go to brothels? What about bars ? And clubs? And beaches? Swimming pools ?

So because a sad incident occurred somewhere people should no longer visit brothels? You rather should have advised people to NOT sleep over at brothels
Re: Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Reggaemich:

That's true
Sex is Overrated
How sir, explain to me, it's that you get tired of the whole thing or it's not worth the stress and money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.