Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ (3364 Views)

Can You Allow Your Stranded Male Friend Sleep Over In Your Girlfriend's Place? / ''Uve Got Flat Tyres On Your Chest'' Nigerians Comes For This Braless Curvy Lady / Would You Allow Your Friend Sleep With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Salt06(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Timarodear:
As a guy, can you allow your GUY(male) friend sleep on your chest?‚
Blood of God!
For wetin!!!
E want make Amadioha strike am dead?! angry
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Silentgroper(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Close friend, yeah.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Silentgroper(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I cnt imagine my fellow guy calling me sweet names ( thats for ladies ). I prefer been calld names like , MUMU, IDIOT, GUY, NIGGA, BOY, AKURUOULO, ANYAMELE, EWU, MAD MAN BY MY FELLOW GUY.
baby boi, how are u doing?? cheesy
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Akuruoulo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Silentgroper:
baby boi, how are u doing?? cheesy
Oga mi good evening. can a fellow boy call u BABY in a gathering while holding ur waist ?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Silentgroper(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Oga mi good evening. can a fellow boy call u BABY in a gathering while holding ur waist ?
Lol.. E go chop punch 4 face. Hahahahaha
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
That is gay shit right there. When did my chest become a pillow for a man's strong body?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Home94: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
I wonder where our people have kept their human affection how can you tell me that it is bad for your fellow guy to shake, play with you,hug you,call you pet names and sleep on your chest becomes a bad thing
must the society and people tag everything that is part of human affection wrong all in the name of some few who decided to follow the wrong side of nature
i show love to my fellow guy no matter how you see it as far as am not having any evil tendency in mind
if am to say we are human beings created by God's affection,likeness and image and love and affection is part of our traits and most be showed no matter which gender it's being directed to
#i fear and pity human bcs they have lost love and affection that was inbibe my our creator
tufiakwa human race is rotten

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Jamahyel(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
even for dream en no go try am. i go jst forever deaf en ear with slap.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Akuruoulo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol.. E go chop punch 4 face. Hahahahaha
Hahaha hahaha na face shifter punch
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I 4GOT THAT ONE. ARE U OKAY NOW ?

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by akeeng: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2021
The type of rubbish I read on this forum. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Michelle55: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2021
This guys are funny though.. Thanks for making me smile. cheesy

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by DaInferno(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Akuruoulo:
I cnt imagine my fellow guy calling me sweet names ( thats for ladies ). I prefer been calld names like , MUMU, IDIOT, GUY, NIGGA, BOY, AKURUOULO, ANYAMELE, EWU, MAD MAN BY MY FELLOW GUY.
i cite you idiot bastard grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Akuruoulo(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2021
DaInferno:
i cite you idiot bastard grin
This is still a sexy name oga.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Flamemignon1(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2021
Home94:
I wonder where our people have kept their human affection how can you tell me that it is bad for your fellow guy to shake, play with you,hug you,call you pet names and sleep on your chest becomes a bad thing
must the society and people tag everything that is part of human affection wrong all in the name of some few who decided to follow the wrong side of nature
i show love to my fellow guy no matter how you see it as far as am not having any evil tendency in mind
if am to say we are human beings created by God's affection,likeness and image and love and affection is part of our traits and most be showed no matter which gender it's being directed to
#i fear and pity human bcs they have lost love and affection that was inbibe my our creator
tufiakwa human race is rotten
Toxic masculinity is hell. Black men has been conditioned to think that showing affections equals weakness, Such a shame..

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by romunu(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Awon gang,yansh busters

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by femi4: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Timarodear:
When he's not mad.

Men are not wired with show of emotions like that

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by lilachiever(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Jeon:

yes

GAYbriel!

Back to the topic: I don't even like sleeping on the same bed with a fellow guy.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Sterope(f): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2021
It doesn't cause any harm if they don't do it. I am certain soldiers actually do a bit more than this in extreme weather and other special circumstances

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Nicklaus619(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2021
The only guy that is allowed to sleep on my chest is my son, when he's still kid, any other person aside family Nah slap I go use reset that person brain undecided
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Timarodear:
Dar fûçk nicar is you gay? grin
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Timarodear(f): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Toxic masculinity is hell. Black men has been conditioned to think that showing affections equals weakness, Such a shame..

very toxic my brother!/

1 Like

Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by Elliot2(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
My beard are not for fancy only, it is a statement.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Guy(male) Friend Sleep On Your Chest?¸‚ by SeunDobo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
I can't even hold guy hand only my blood brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo / I Was Scammed By This Nairalander Last Night..... / Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.