Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning (4413 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by michyking: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hugs are a vital form of physical interaction that humans need from the moment they are born until the end of their lives. People use different types of hugs because they depict different meanings. Hugs can be a sign of romantic affection, comfort, emotional support, friendship, or love, depending on the type. Hugging brings people together and makes them feel good. It has a beneficial impact on people’s health as well. It will help you feel less anxious and like you belong somewhere.

Hugs are very common, but they’re also very complex. The manner in which you hug will reveal a lot about the type of relationship you have. Most hugs are loving gestures from a special individual, but if you don’t read the subtext, they can be misinterpreted. Now you can find out exactly what the different types of hugs are and their meaning with what they say about your relationship with the person.

Here is a list of different types of hugs and their meaning, to help you figure out what each one means and how to proceed in a relationship.

Continue Reading: [ https://michyking.com/different-types-of-hugs/ ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by Magnoliaa(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
I like all except 1, 5, 7, 10 and 11.

Who needs those dispassionate hugs? Puhliz.
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by thatsleepboy1: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ok
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by uwa1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Okay....

For your Engineering simulation softwares like.

AspenTech aspenONE Engineering 11.0 and its complete products.

ProMax,

Swansoft CNC

Call: 07087503267.

Call or Whatsapp: 09054663970.

Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by BuzzandGrillz: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
I like number 11.5
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by padi94(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oga we no dey click, 1 OP plenty monica
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by femi4: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I like all except 1, 5, 7, 10 and 11.

Who needs those dispassionate hugs? Puhliz.
Why are women so obsessed with hug
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by Joseph20Brown: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
About the friendship, I am 33 years old and I don't have friends. It is difficult when a person lives alone without friends. In our difficult time with lockdown and quarantine, communication of people becomes impossible. I hope everything will return to normal.
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by Magnoliaa(f): 4:02am On Mar 31, 2021
femi4:
Why are women so obsessed with hug

Me sef, I don't know. Are they?? What do they get from it? I mean, just bodies crushing each other and very restrictive. grin Can never be me doing it.
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by femi4: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Me sef, I don't know. Are they?? What do they get from it? I mean, just bodies crushing each other and very restrictive. grin Can never be me doing it.
You should know. To the extent that they complain if it isn't done properly
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
femi4:
You should know. To the extent that they complain if it isn't done properly

Sorry but you'll have to limit your opinion to your experiences. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by michyking: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Joseph20Brown:
About the friendship, I am 33 years old and I don't have friends. It is difficult when a person lives alone without friends. In our difficult time with lockdown and quarantine, communication of people becomes impossible. I hope everything will return to normal.

I'm sorry mate but you need to get out of your shell. You can still communicate with people. All you need to do is build your communication skills.
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by VicM6: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
That number 7 na deeper life hug... social distance hug
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by michyking: 12:43am On Apr 01, 2021
VicM6:
That number 7 na deeper life hug... social distance hug

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning by Ebuka042: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
michyking:
Hugs are a vital form of physical interaction that humans need from the moment they are born until the end of their lives. People use different types of hugs because they depict different meanings. Hugs can be a sign of romantic affection, comfort, emotional support, friendship, or love, depending on the type. Hugging brings people together and makes them feel good. It has a beneficial impact on people’s health as well. It will help you feel less anxious and like you belong somewhere.

I find this helpful

Hugs are very common, but they’re also very complex. The manner in which you hug will reveal a lot about the type of relationship you have. Most hugs are loving gestures from a special individual, but if you don’t read the subtext, they can be misinterpreted. Now you can find out exactly what the different types of hugs are and their meaning with what they say about your relationship with the person.

Here is a list of different types of hugs and their meaning, to help you figure out what each one means and how to proceed in a relationship.

Continue Reading: [ https://michyking.com/different-types-of-hugs/ ]

(1) (Reply)

Bianca wore this during date Night with kanye / Can I Break Up With Her On Phone? / Top Ten Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.