Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant (41307 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by bexcellence: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thank God!
you are beautiful with brains.
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by inumidun2010(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Some People get brain sha.. ask some girls to just help you save 4 digit number for head... If you like yourself, no ask dem again ooo..
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by omaclarry(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
No big deal, her brain is in her head, not her womb
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Way2biig:
Getting pregnant for a man is not the end of the world

Maybe it's d beginning.
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
macphilip:
displaying people's names in your convocation material on a public platform is a breach of their privacy
they can actually sue you for that ma'am

She's book smart but lacks common sense! Being intelligent doesn't translate to having common sense! Common sense should have told her to censor all other names but her name!

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Dradetosinije: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol.
Her CGPA don sure already.
Even straight E no go remove her from first class.
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by UKBobo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
That pikin go be Vice chancellor while at nursery oooo
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by oluwaseyi0: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
macphilip:
displaying people's names in your convocation material on a public platform is a breach of their privacy
Convocation material is not a personal property, school even upload it online

The aggrieved students should sue their school not their brilliant co-student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by bonnyface13: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
You all got it wrong,
She has been a first class material right from 100L.
She was just consistent with her grade during pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by omaclarry(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
macphilip:

who will those people their cv and certificate copy is used to sell suya and akara sue?
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Me that's not pregnant, I'm here struggling to read.

Kudos, mama!!! kiss kiss
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Polyglot7pointO: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Way2biig:
Getting pregnant for a man is not the end of the world
sex without condoms I heard they are magical the baby appears and then the father disappears..
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Mummymahdi(f): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gbest90:
Ah don't understand.

Was the pregnancy supposed to affect her brain. undecided

It use to affect the overall function of d brain. Change's hormones and behaviors
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by zedegit: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Nursing Mum Graduates With First Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant (Photos)

A woman who sat for her final exams while pregnant and gave birth 3 days after her exams, has become the first person to ever graduate with a first class from the Linguistics and Communications Studies in University of Calabar (UNICAL), IgbereTV reports.

The woman identified as Colette Offiong Bassey took to Instagram to share her testimony following her convocation ceremony.

She revealed that it wasn't easy as she wrote her exams just days before her due date, yet she not only succeeded, but also set a record.

In the Unical department of Linguistics and Communications Studies' 44 years history, no one has ever graduated with a First Class in the department, until Colette.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7JmExAsHF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What a record!

Does it mean they have been churning out olodos before now?
I am asking for a friend o.
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Eriokanmi: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why she no go graduate with a first class. Except her brain was immersed in her womb, then I'd have said...impossible!
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Heathrow44:

She's book smart but lacks common sense! Being intelligent doesn't translate to having common sense! Common sense should have told her to censor all other names but her name!
macphilip:
una names follow for that third class wey I see so?
bunch of failures you better stop hating on other's success
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Mummymahdi(f): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
femi4:
Kini big deal... pregnancy no be sickness

Most times it is
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by mountmoriah(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Congratulations

Focusiness is the key

Meanwhile I sell hardwood

1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard, white woods at cheaper cost.

4. get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5. get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites, estates hotels, schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or Whatsapp on 070623289505
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by RedBororo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
UNICAL NO BE SCHOOL, ALL THEY DO IS COLLECT BRIBE FROM STUDENT AND THE STUDENT TOO DON'T BOTHER READING INSTEAD THEY LOOK FOR JOB OR SUGAR DADDYS TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE LECTURERS
GREAT MALLAM BREAST

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by zedegit: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
But some men dey wicked finally.

Just because they don't want their wife to be disturbed at school, they sign their signature by impregnating her.

Not minding how stressful it would be on her education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
RedBororo:
UNICAL NO BE SCHOOL, ALL THEY DO IS COLLECT BRIBE FROM STUDENT AND THE STUDENT TOO DON'T BOTHER READING INSTEAD THEY LOOK FOR JOB OR SUGAR DADDYS TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE LECTURERS
GREAT MALLAM BREAST
not in all departments oga
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by redcliff: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
shamee unto Faith and Elizabeth
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by TheMostComplex1: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
macphilip:

I feel the same way. I had thought about it before I read your comment. If i'm on the list that graduated with third class & I see my name online I'll make a case about it
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by mechanics(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Congrats to her.
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Gbest90(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
omaclarry:

who will those people their cv and certificate copy is used to sell suya and akara sue?

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by luminouz(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
macphilip:
Very true...

Especially those 3rd class guys
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Duplexxx: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Congregation fine chic
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by luminouz(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

This is bad of you. They ain't hating her success but pasting other people's names publicly. She should have censored all but her name
Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

I never got a first class honors but that doesn't make me feel intimidated or inferior like what u re displaying! U re licking her ass for doing what isn't extraordinary, let me tell u what's extraordinary, A patient suffering from UV xeroderma that wrote her final year course despite her conditions and came out with 2nd class honors! That the school had to give her first class honors instead for such blatant attempt to be better! She's a Harvard graduate!

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant by femi4: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Most times it is
It's not and will never be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.