Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (33009 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by redsun(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Maybe he's planning to turn the country to North Korea when he tricks his way into becoming the presithief. He wants to create more zombies that are prepared to kill or die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Sammyblaq(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu comot your children, children children...

Ndi ala
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by calcal: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2021
50 million soldiers that's okay, we gonna conquer the whole Africa name it ODUDUWA CONTINENT
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Fargee: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2021
If u recruit 50 million youths and pay them 50k par month its going to cost the federal govt 2.5 trillion and 12 months is 30trillion. This is a sign the tinubu doesn't know anything abt this country in other words he is not ready for the job

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by GABRIEL6036: 12:47am On Mar 30, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
May thunder fire this man in Jesus name.

Hit like if u agree.

Meanwhile...

Daily inspiration:

If you think whatever u are doing is useless, just remember that jagaban brushes his teeth everyday.
Amen ijn
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by GABRIEL6036: 12:55am On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin
BlessedNuel:
As burnt offerings or what? grin
grin
BlessedNuel:
As burnt offerings or what? grin
Med ooo
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by dederocs(m): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2021
I support this.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 30, 2021
ateamblezing:
do you think they will be willing to pay?
Embezzlement will never make them pay
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by olmoRoc: 4:06am On Mar 30, 2021
And how are they going to be paid monthly? Are you going to pay them from your bullion van?

Thanks for letting us know your level of intelligence.

Na Nigerians know! If una like make una elect Tinubu president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by fitzmayowa: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Even China with over 1 billion population don't have 50 million military men, oga is going bunker....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by opribo(m): 5:11am On Mar 30, 2021
The suggestion clearly reflects that Tinubu is not in the know over what is going on.

The 50million youths will be under the management of a compromised military. You just be killing them in batches. The only thing now is to invite external forces to deal with all the menaces in the land and they should report to the people not
bubu.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by dragunov: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Ghost1994:
cheesy

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

It is done... shocked

So so carbs!
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:13am On Mar 30, 2021
His children should be there
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by enomakos(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2021
NetValueFX:
Lol... Even China that has enough people to dash everyone in Europe can't afford 50 million soldiers. See person when wan be president!
research again
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2021
enomakos:
research again
My brother China cant afford 50million foot soldiers. We not talking of all force. Just land soldiers alone. They fittint abeg
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by ateamblezing(f): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Shile981:
Embezzlement will never make them pay
correct guy.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by heendrix(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Dearlord:
Old age is real.
But on the other hand I see him indirectly voicing out a message of arming the citizen.

Like minds bro, I was seeing it from the positive side to

Employ 50Million youth, then clearing n flushing of these Old layers of polithiefians to eternal damnation would be very easy and quick
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by naijadrivablog: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2021
That man should retire abeg. 50 million wetin
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by West2019(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Is Tinubu now the president? All headlines news is Tinubu
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Sulaizio1: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2021
their children too must be part of the army, them go dey frontline, she le mad ni, una no fit give us job, na to kill us remain.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Fanuchi007: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Them wan turn Nigeria to North Korea!!! Since when has joining recruit become youth empowerment? open military research institutions where youths can become productive as researchers and make nigeria an agro and technological hub .
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by irobot4real: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2021
That's 25% of the entire country's population, even China with a population of 1.3 billion don't have upto 3 million military personnels. See how your so-called leaders think.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Urban9aira: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
tinubu is just wasting money ......LOL mumu
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Citi1805(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2021
oloriburuku! alaye baje angry
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
I quiet agree with him, we need not wait for a scenarios to happen to ensure we prep up our young ones for combat , more over I think it helps to strength Nation bond and Security. Anyway sha I am still expecting my cake sha. It could be a reserves kind of scheme but at least someone who have the ability to defend a locality or get actionable intelligence before any strike happens.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Dharmiejoe(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
See 2023 presidential aspirant idea of tackling unemployment? Hope in this country at ur own peril.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by JoeEeL(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Rodwave:

You see them for this thread? This one shock them grin.
The nonsense talk enter bmc urchins like atomic bomb grin grin

Hohohoho grin
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:
These are not leaders
yeah they are
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by saintadeola: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are u sure this frog has sense
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Masterchef(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
I won't believe this until I see the video. But really, our politicians never close their lips until they goof.

Anyway, its in the scriptures that even fools who better keep silent are considered wise and intelligent.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:30am On Mar 31, 2021
LegalWolf:
This is apparently a joke of a statement and I am certain it is the mischievous media that is behind this. Be it as it may, Tinubu is a formidable force in this country's politics and will most certainly win the election.

Haters can go and die

only in ur dreams

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians / Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police / Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.