Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (32658 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by goooze(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Osinbajo is still the best option for this nation. Eight(cool years as a VP gives better experience on how to pilot this nation though, we are aware of him.been reduced to nothing in this dispensation, it doesn't remove the fact that the intelligent professor will do well as a head.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by effido666: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
The recruitment should start wit his son........rubbish
2020Experience:
Youths are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by 775chris(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
OGA ADE BRING UR SON FIRST
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by tyemi4509(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu tell all your household to join the nigerian army. Its the same useless tinubu that erected my late father's half plot of land in ijora badia,lagos to build thug's public toilet without compensation. Useless tinubu,na assassin go kill you,useless man
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Grace001: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wonders shall never end

Join which army ? Army for a failed useless cursed irredeemable country. When joining Nigerian army is like signing up for a suicide mission

So the role you played in lekki toll gate never do

So it’s your plan to kill all the youths abi
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Monday60655(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
I urge FG to recruit 50 million 69 years old men to fight insecurity, terrorism, banditry etc. starting with Ahmed Bola Tinubu as number one, then his family members follow.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by KingOKON: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Falomo211(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by densiks: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu wants all the youths to join the army so they can keep the political power and practice their version of demoncrazy.

I pity the brainless youths that will support him.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by blazebaba(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol...baba weray nii jagaban yii sha...make dem recruit 50milli youth for which army..with wich equipment and gadget...every youth wey dey the tinubu family included..then wey go join...
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
LegalWolf:
This is apparently a joke of a statement and I am certain it is the mischievous media that is behind this. Be it as it may, Tinubu is a formidable force in this country's politics and will most certainly win the election.

Haters can go and die

Likely. Tinubu probably suggested 500k new recruits not 50 million which is an unfeasible figure. China has the largest army in the world with 2 million members followed by USA and India with 1.4 million each.

Tinubu is completely right that Nigeria is under-policed and that Army number is poor and incapable of securing Nigeria. Massive recruitment into the Army is totally in order. Doubt the conservative Government in charge currently will approve of the suggestion though.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Charlessssss90: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
He should send his son first to go,then we will think if we will join him. Idiot
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by themanderon: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Maybe someone should tell him that the reason youths in his state are unemployed is because he has stashed away their future for his own unborn children. Wicked souls. They steal and have the guts to talk down on the same citizens they stole from.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by MemoriesAndMe: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
tommy589:
Na wa o

Is there a country that can employ 50 million youths as.soldiers?

It is understandable if he was talking of a program like farm settlements as established in the first republic.
But corruption won't let the settlements to see the light of the day. Imagine the cost of constructing 1 kilometre road to the settlement at 1.7billion naira grin

Weird thinking. In a country of 200m people, he wants 50m to be in the military, thats a quarter of the entire population. Whats the population of youths in the country? How many guns does Nigerian military even have? Soon they will give the newly recruited youths stones and sticks to fight armed terrorists with - as they can't even fully equip today's soldiers.

Forgetting that the remaining percentage are aged people, children or handicapped. That means everybody will just become soldiers then. Even the blind and cripples.
I guess thats his idea of licensing guns in the country as every person is an automatic soldier. Even South Korea that enforce their youths to be in the military know that no country will thrive if everyone is in the military.

As long as he starts with his sons, no problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by kingthreat(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
michresakidjo:
Jagaban of Borgu meant 5k... His brain was hibernating

We dont need another president with hibernating brains.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Muhylonaire007: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Your papa!!!!! grin grin grin
Una wan sacrifice us for boko boys abi grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by zoedew: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
The BAT is indeed an upside down fellow!
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by kkins25(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Even China has 2million +... tinubu is mad!!!!! Budaatum come carry your man comot from here!!!!
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by oluwaahmed: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
May thunder fire this man in Jesus]Daily inspiration:

If you think whatever u are doing is useless, just remember that jagaban brushes his teeth everyday.[/b]
U wickedt

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Kiloseria: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
No problem, very simple and wise advise. But start from your own son and other family members. Another person pikin is good for night errands, but your own is forbidden to come out at night. These categories of leaders are not good for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by younglleo: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
I dey smell fear lol, the youths dey fear grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by muhammed1056: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nonsense old fool. recruit 50 million youths for sacrifice, what happens to other MDA's, go and recruit your own childrens into army.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by ajl: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
I thought some people claim that this my country man is wise. So, where is the wisdom here. Everyone can be crooked to achieve personal gain especially with an entire state resources at your disposal.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
For this guy game, na siddon look I dey oo.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by LegalWolf: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oshigun:

Likely. Tinubu probably suggested 500k new recruits not 50 million which is an unfeasible figure. China has the largest army in the world with 2 million members followed by USA and India with 1.4 million each.

Tinubu is completely right that Nigeria is under-policed and that Army number is poor and incapable of securing Nigeria. Massive recruitment into the Army is totally in order. Doubt the conservative Government in charge currently will approve of the suggestion though.

God bless you o. When he donated 50m to katsina, some news outlets falsely reported it as 500m.
They are just bent on causing trouble
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by mudiana(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
please they should listen to him and employ 50 million youths nd watch how these youths will overthrow their government Nd throw their asses in jail.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by samwash(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yes oo !!!
It is very very possible, Nigeria can recruit 50million youths into the force, then build military base in every African county let's start from there.
After that is achieve, we can now start recruiting foreigner into our military. I want to see European ,Americans & Chinese in our military.
That my own take
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Weird thinking. In a country of 200m people, he wants 50m to be in the military, thats a quarter of the entire population. Whats the population of youths in the country?

Forgetting that the remaining percentage are aged people or children. That means everybody will just become soldiers then. I guess thats his idea of licensing guns in the country as every agile person is a soldier.

As long as he starts with his sons, no problems.

This is why Nigeria is going down. Too many looking to others for solution who never think critically enough to understand they can provide solutions also. Clearly there is an error in the number touted as Tinubu is not a fool. He is a very intelligent man.

If China with over a population of 1 billion people can have 2 million army personnel then commonsense tells us Tinubu cannot demand 50 million.

Rather than everyone posting to try and outdo themselves insulting Tinubu, then let us inspect the reality.

I bet most Nigerians are not aware that our army consist of a paltry 100k individuals. Clearly that number is way too low. We should recruit at least three of 4 times the current size of our army if we want to optimally secure our nation given the challenges our overstretched army are facing on many fronts today.

The number required and urgency of recruiting them is what we should be discussing, if a serious people, and not looking for likes via coming up with cute ways to insult Tinubu.

Doing that , as many have done on this thread, delivers no solution for us and it could be any of us kidnapped tomorrow while we clown around instead of looking at solutions like mature adults capable of making pertinent demands on government we will all benefit from.

Tinubu's call is in order and he deserves commendations for it, and not condemnation, if we are a serious people seeking solutions. Winners in life even use good suggestions and heed sound advice from their worst enemies or those they hate passionately.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Oshokalo: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
so their wount be any youth to destroy ur tollgate,instead they will be protecting it right,anybody wey vote this man go suffer with him generation
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Dmano: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wake me when you have serious news,for now let me enjoy my sleep,na beg I dey beg una
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Alfredbodmax: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Even china that have over 1.5b population didn't have up to 2m standing Army.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
He should ensure his children enlist as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President / Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism / Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo's Book Cover Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.