Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (32655 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by justtoodark: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
this is a very good idea....

if they can feed them and give them some pocket money,then salaries shouldnt be a issue....
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by sukar886: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
hope ur children will be among
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by justtoodark: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
ipobians will not like this....more nigerians to fight to get biafra....
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Dpaul: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/
Ensure that your children, grandchildren and other relatives are among the the 50.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by deltateam: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hahaha. Una say this man get sense so?
Naija youths don suffer gaan. So employ many youths and use them as fodders. for the fulani jaanjaweeds?
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by freemanq(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hope your sons will be included in the recruitment

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Easiest way to spot a retard?

Their words!
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by IgboWarlord(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
How can Tinubu open his mouth and say that anybody that can handle a gun is able to repair a tractor..Whick kind kai kai talk be that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by gvmachance(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Technically Tinubu is telling us that Nigeria youth are the cause of insecurity in the Country. Is it not better to put the insecurity under the watch of the youth? If you give thief ur stuff to keep for you that stuff no go lost o. Take the message leave the messenger. Ole ni man yeah joor
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by khalids: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
And i hope his children will be first in line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by kokomilala(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Too much! Even the richest and most powerful country ,the US, has just 3 million Marines .1 million? Just maybe.But 50 million youths? Clearly outrageous.We don't even have the economy to sustain such bloated and overmuscled army.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by asadas123: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
That is just a political language. You only need the unity of the two ethnic groups to enable you meet your.political desires. While the poor are agitating for the division of the country, the rich are praying for the unity so as to continue accumulating wealth at the expense of the poor
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by ateamblezing(f): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Shile981:

Federal Government of Nigeria alone and can pay the salaries of all the Armies of West Africa.
do you think they will be willing to pay?
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Jidele: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
I agree with you sir, but your family will be among the selected one then you will also lead to line to Sambisa while your wife will do the cooking
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Temptee101(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yes, I support him.

The youths need legit guns and enough manpower to overthrow these old crooks.

50 million military personnels who are youths is more than enough for this task.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by MummyD2020(f): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wey him pikin?
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Efefiomk86: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hope your children will be among mr man
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by membranus: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oshigun:

You see that you only wrote in haste to prove my point about how short of critical thinking and analytical ability the average Nigerian youth is? I have addressed tour point above but you would not have read that because arguing with others and beefing them, same as 90% of your compatriots do to Tinubu here, is your mission and not a genuine search for solutions.

By the way, criticising Nigerian youth does not mean I am not one. That is another silly and presumptuous mistake you make. I am just far more exposed, balanced and educated than you and most Nigerian youths.

Below , from page 5 of this thread, is my response to your empty ITK and obstinate approach of criticising foolishly for the sake of that alone in clear support of the fact that most Nigerian youths are a mentally lazy part of the problem and not the solution.

Oga, you are over-stressing yourself in your doomed support for Tinubu.

Tinubu is a bad political product to sell to the current highly informed youths of the southern part of Nigeria.

He has lost his political goodwill among the majority, and if he contest, it will just be a futile
and wasteful endeavour.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by mekuxiani(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Uncle Don de smoke again oooo
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by specialmati(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
they should recruit zombies make we know weather their numbers go reduce
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Fantazy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
They are looking for who to give Boko Haram as food abi. Hope his young family members will be recruited also?
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by stanluiz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Which country in this world have 50 million military personnel ? Even China and India that has a billion population don't have such military manpower. How will you generate money to pay 50 million military personnel ?

And this is coming from a man that wants to run for president Look at how he is disgracing himself and displaying his ignorance. Tinubu is not a presidential material. He don't have any single idea on how to run and manage a country.

He has prove it every time that he knows nothing.
Last year, He advice the FG and CBN to print more money. I am sure he doesn't know that it will lead to massive inflation. The drug Lord knows nothing!!

All he knows is to carry money on bullion can. After enduring 8 years of buhari hellish and hardship. Some people are thinking that incompetent tinubu should be his successor sad

I pity Nigeria if such a man is elected as president. No hope again in the country!
It is pity!
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol. They should recruit all nairalanders supporting Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by stanluiz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
IgboWarlord:
How can Tinubu open his mouth and say that anybody that can handle a gun is able to repair a tractor..Whick kind kai kai talk be that?
He knows nothing!
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Maliqcious: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Baba obviously cheat in every test. 69years old why this Druggie they whine us? recruiting 50million. If truly he talk am. well it a tell sign that O.G. is a misfit
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by BigSam13: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
that man is over 70yrs
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Wallade(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

Mr Tinubu is still behind the recent times. The art of war has gone beyond major dependence on human resources. Today, war is majorly dependent on artificial intelligence, advanced weaponry and technology and less but technically sound human resources.

Example:
A few drones can effectively source intelligence, man and take-down threats in the whole of Zambisa forest without wasting a human resource.

Please note:
FGN, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Airforce, Nigerian Police.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Rodwave: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
JoeEeL:
Lol they want to kill us all. Haha

Let them recruit the shamelss BMCs that struggle to occupy first page daily. cheesy

You see them for this thread? This one shock them grin.
The nonsense talk enter bmc urchins like atomic bomb grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by micflo28(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
50 million youths in a population of 200 million. 70million male 60million female of the youth population totalling 130million youthful population and you send half to die with no adequate arms and equipments. Arm the present population of armed forces adequately and train them with robust welfare and watch them do wonders. Forget all this narrative. Tinubu, look me in the eye, na mumu you be. Your rusty thinking has already disadvantaged your from clinching victory in 2023. You know how this government takes pleasure in killing it's citizens and you suggest this rubbish. Astrazaneca vaccine is working negatively already.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by engrchykae(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tyrant incubator
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by Glocal1: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why is everyone misbehaving in this country, what is papa Tinubu thinking, warfares are no longer won by numbers but by strategies. Just equip the military well, train them in the latest tech and warfare strategy and you'd obtain a desired result.

I hope this man is not inadvertently divulging his intentions of forcefully enlisting the youths in the military if he assumes the presidency.
Re: Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity by agos: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
imagine his kind of ideology to tackle insecurity,very myopic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigerian Army Anti-bomb Squad Inspecting Bombed Car. / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.