Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) (55608 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2021
OriginalZombiE:
Brain dead youths patting themselves on the back and supporting criminals becauss of measly change.
When those they support get into power and destory the country, u will see them crying crocodile tears.

Frankly, the “youths” are no better...
See Yahaya Bello, Battering Senator Abbas, Desmond Elliot, etc.

Not to mention the tribalistic demagoguery of NL youths...
We should vote for COMPETENCE and vision, not age and/or ethnicity.

>

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by platido(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Who will give this fools opportunity to do any shit in this country
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:
Governor umaru ganduje of Kano used a muffler with pictures of Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu on it at the birthday celebration in Kano today

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13327505_5a17c0ebfd8e4bb6969b9e1a9dd1004f_jpeg_jpeg64256260d844e128b2e7c4282b55fc11

2023: Babanriga Banking and Bourdillon Bullion Vans! grin
>
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by computer0810(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2021
bayelsaowei:
who said anything about pdp..have I mentioned party in my statement..I am directing my view point to the 2 old fools jumping around.

Nigeria is a mess and will end up a scrap yard if tinubu and ganduje govern this country. Nigerians never learn. Foolishness is tied up with Nigeria and with many Nigerians..

That foolishness starts with u......
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by pelumzy007(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2021
A Tinubu vs Atiku ticket in 2023 is all but sure
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by 143WaZoBia: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Hausas and fulanis really knows how to press our Yoruba Muslim brothers mumu button.

Imagine this lots rejoicing because Tinubu face was printed in Gandollar's muffler. Who does that?shocked It's so sad and shocking at the same time. Initially i thought our darling Jagaban was the only Yoruba Hausa/fulani slave, but it's now obvious that all our Yoruba Muslim brothers are slaves to the northern caliphate.

So in you guys wildest dreams, you guys think that this legendary thief can be president? please y'all should wake up.

You people are just mischievous. I can imagine what you would have said if Tinubu wore Ganduje photo round his neck. It will tell you what Tinubu is to Ganduje and the rest of the north. Have you seen anybody from the north criticize Ganduje?
Play politics and stop being childish. You are insulting Tinubu everyday and threatening APC to zone ticket to you? Isn’t it absurd? Grow up. Grow up. Play politics. After Tinubu becomes the president, you are going to start criticism again for another 8 years then start threatening fire and brimstone. People will not take you serious. There’s nothing wrong in looking at all human as equal and Gods special creation. It’s one thing the Yorubas have imbed in us. We don’t care where you are from. Human is human. You see how we live peacefully with every tribes in Nigeria and other places. I know areas that are dominated by Benin people in Lagos, so I know other tribes. People that instead of going back to there country will rather bring in their family because of the treatment they get here. Do the same to your visitors too. Treat every human as equal. You are not better than anyone biologically. No man is better than another biologically, everything that separates us are made by men and not by God. Positions, dress, region demarcations. Priesthood, whatever you place another human above the other is man made. God isn’t place man above woman, just like in the animal kingdom we have our roles but we are not above one another.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by geebehn(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Where's Tinubu's facemask undecided
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by chyzoo4u(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Resurrection212:
I said it that you are not making sense. I said that I'm not a terrorist yet you are still calling me enemy of the state.

grin grin grin grin cry cry baby

You think that by calling Ipob terrorists and PDP wailers that the zombies will recruit you as one of the BMCs? Ntoorrrrr

You're nothing but an enemy of the State! Confirmed by both humans and zombies grin grin grin

Cry... Cry... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2021
we should now fry egg ahbi?
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by foreshore(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:
Governor umaru ganduje of Kano used a muffler with pictures of Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu on it at the birthday celebration in Kano today

Sarki, dem be your brothers nah. APC mole!
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by seyz91(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2021
exactly my thought too cuz this everyday ganduje this ganduje that is somehow undecided
CaptainPrice1:
Hope they didn't promise Ganduje Vice president?
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2021
I pity y'all young folks still casting yuh votes to these old gangstas..

Na una go still dey suffer am...

Let it continue....
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Duplexxx: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2021
Picture my ass
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by drLammy(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2021
With the kinda yooths in this country supporting this failure..
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Resurrection212: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2021
The thing pain you igbo should leave imo state we mbaise are not igbo .
chyzoo4u:

grin grin grin grin cry cry baby

You think that by calling Ipob terrorists and PDP wailers that the zombies will recruit you as one of the BMCs? Ntoorrrrr

You're nothing but an enemy of the State! Confirmed by both humans and zombies grin grin grin

Cry... Cry... grin grin grin grin

As for those master-baiting on top muffler or whatever, una eyes go soon clear when another ancestor becomes your president.
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Hausas and fulanis really knows how to press our Yoruba Muslim brothers mumu button.

Imagine this lots rejoicing because Tinubu face was printed in Gandollar's muffler. Who does that?shocked It's so sad and shocking at the same time. Initially i thought our darling Jagaban was the only Yoruba Hausa/fulani slave, but it's now obvious that all our Yoruba Muslim brothers are slaves to the northern caliphate.

So in you guys wildest dreams, you guys think that this legendary thief can be president? please y'all should wake up.
wail in peace

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by popesco123: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2021
epondudu:
Jagaban

The PDP tormentor
The Atiku nightmare
The king who made Kings.
The Patriot
The dream killer of Any aspiring Igbo President.

Either they like it or not you shall rule Nigeria for eight years.....by his grace iiissssssseeeeeee.

he is going to rule nigeria that will be eventually made of only north and west. WE THE YORUBA PEOPLE LOVE OUR FULUANI HAUSA BROTHERS FROM THE NORTH THAT WILL LIKE TO REMAIN IN ONE NIGERIA WITH THEM. IPOB AND IBO WILL LIKELY GET THEIR EVER DREAMT BIARA
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Btruth: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
The handwriting is very clear.

Crystal clear to even blind goats.

Those baptized with wailing are free to continue with their historical practices.

God bless the jagaban
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Gov Abdullahi Ganduje
God bless patriotic Nigerians
the only person God is blessing from your list is PYO, but as for others, damn them.
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Peppysco: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Hmmmm, 5% self dey yarn. See eeee, the population of the 2 states those two represents will wipe off your inconsequential 5%. So, if they're both gunning for the president and vice slots, unfortunately for you, there's little you can do about it
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by henrixx(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2021
daamn! if these two guys contest and win. I'm so leaving this country in 2023.
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by codedthingzzzzz: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Eyin , aiye yin ma baje nii
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Aust1n(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2021
[I can't believe you people can still support Tinubu, after what happened in 20-10-20. I pray I make money to move myself and family out of this slum. Nigerians are slaves

The PDP tormentor
The Atiku nightmare
The king who made Kings.
The Patriot
The dream killer of Any aspiring Igbo President.

Either they like it or not you shall rule Nigeria for eight years.....by his grace iiissssssseeeeeee.[/b][/quote]
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2021
Peppysco:

Hmmmm, 5% self dey yarn. See eeee, the population of the 2 states those two represents will wipe off your inconsequential 5%. So, if they're both gunning for the president and vice slots, unfortunately for you, there's little you can do about it

That's how your Lord told u guys to vote in Buhari in 2015

Here we are now
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by perdollar(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2021
He is looking like MKO in fate
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Just Kano and Lagos votes maybe with a little vote from Kaduna.....
Tinubu will become the Nigeria President without STRESS
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Rephidimhomes: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
lichocho:
if na tinubu go change Nigeria for good, make we give am d chance..I just want make Nigeria good dats all...
Lmao..
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Thinkfree(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Those baptized with wailing are free to continue with their historical practices.

God bless the jagaban
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
very clear to blind pigs instead.
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by josite: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2021
ganduje ,not a friend of hellrufai is determined to get the vp slot before hell rufai got it.ganduje is being smart.too smart.
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by ogwuche4u(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Are you well?

Simplyleo:

God bless the jagaban
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2021
computer0810:

That foolishness starts with u......
no it starts with you nitwit.

Shey you are ready to support those 2 fools? Abi?

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.