Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend (4709 Views)

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
First of all i am not planing on any double dating shit or any sought of that trash,i love my babe.. Except back in my youthful days am always the one who go after ladies and ask them out although am not the type that flirt too much or the type wey dey carry woman mattar for head like agege but i just like aproaching ladies.of recent i usualy watch football matches in my neighbor's house due to few reason's:am feeling lazy to sub & i hate watching football alone. T.t.p.. My neighbor's sister alway like giving me atention like good type of atention like for instance when i crack a joke weda it's funny or not she will just burst into laughter at time she will pinch her brother to laugh,when ever am saying something and she notice that her bro isn't listining she will be ready to suspend what ever she is doing and pay atention to what am saying i just like her vibe anything wey i talk her reply is always "omo" "mad o" weda e funny or not.she borrowed my phone one day and saved her number on it

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
she came visting one day like that and my dstv wasnt subscribed so i gave her my laptop and enterd my room,after a little while she knocked and i opened the door, men!! you need to see the way she huged me,she huged me so tight that i felt culdled in my soul,after a while she let go and i just pretend as if nothing happend i climbed my bed and sat down and she did the same we started jisting and she told me can i ask you a question and i sayed yes and she asked "can i be your babe" my head went blank,as in pure white after a while i told her no and she was like why and i told i gat a babe..her question shocked me"who is the bitch" i rebuked her immidately and she apologised,we maintain absolute silence for a while and she left,i coudnt sleep that night cause i felt bad.she avoided me the next day although i felt bad(who no like antention grin)and when i thought every is over boom! She reasume everything again. Please how will i stop her from loving me without hurting her feelings and making her hate me.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Soleye24(m): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2021
All these shalaye will still end in premium tears grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by doggedfighter(f): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2021
You forgot to add' please advise me' as usual. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by AmancalledGod: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2021
All this things go still end for bed?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by renegades(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2021
No waste the Lady time

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by mmadu4: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2021
too many typos in your writings i couldn't even understand what you wrote ,
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2021
renegades:
No waste the Lady time
and that is why am trying to let her know her place without hurting her feelings
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Soleye24:
All these shalaye will still end in premium tears grin grin grin

what about vanguard or sahara tears ?
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2021
be like say you hol small bar wey she dey eye

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2021
brainmax2000:
be like say you hol small bar wey she dey eye

her brother hold bar pass me if na so
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

her brother hold bar pass me if na so
but she no fit date her brother na
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2021
brainmax2000:
but she no fit date her brother na

i know but this fella aint broke.. their parent and their younger sibilings are living in lifecam gwarinpa!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i know but this fella aint broke.. their parent and their younger sibilings are living in lifecam gwarinpa!
even if say her papa na otedola and her brother be davido she go still fall for that richbobo(which happens to be you)

she no go fit date family member na grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:45am On Apr 30, 2021
brainmax2000:
even if say her papa na otedola and her brother be davido she go still fall for that richbobo(which happens to be you)

she no go fit date family member na grin

omo you wan make ma head dey swell grin grin
I no be rich bobo o
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Seandisputed(m): 12:51am On Apr 30, 2021
Don't feel bad turning down a lady.
They do it to your gender without batting their eyelashes.
She wouldn't feel bad if roles were switched.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Heavensent01(m): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2021
just give baba ijesha her line or any guy with high libido, the way them go take use dick flog her ehn, in years time she go dey run for man

i can bet it that she had a bf yet she still won distribute her STD pussy to another guy, community tank set of ladies

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:54am On Apr 30, 2021
Seandisputed:
Don't feel bad turning down a lady. They do it to your gender without batting their eyelashes. She wouldn't feel bad if roles were switched.
if only human's can decide their feelings sad
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Adejo1(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2021
Show her ur babe picture
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by stacyadams: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

and that is why am trying to let her know her place without hurting her feelings
introduce me to her,she will never worry u again , if true true u no want her
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2021
Adejo1:
Show her ur babe picture
hmm.. are you sure this is a good idea? anyways one day one day she must surely meet my bae..
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2021
stacyadams:
introduce me to her,she will never worry u again , if true true u no want her

how kwanu?
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Adejo1(m): 1:10am On Apr 30, 2021
[/quote]yes very sure[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post=101245758]
hmm.. are you sure this is a good idea? anyways one day one day she must surely meet my bae..
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 1:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
she came visting one day like that and my dstv wasnt subscribed so i gave her my laptop and enterd my room,after a little while she knocked and i opened the door, men!! you need to see the way she huged me,she huged me so tight that i felt culdled in my soul,after a while she let go and i just pretend as if nothing happend i climbed my bed and sat down and she did the same we started jisting and she told me can i ask you a question and i sayed yes and she asked "can i be your babe" my head went blank,as in pure white after a while i told her no and she was like why and i told i gat a babe..her question shocked me"who is the bitch" i rebuked her immidately and she apologised,we maintain absolute silence for a while and she left,i coudnt sleep that night cause i felt bad.she avoided me the next day although i felt bad(who no like antention grin)and when i thought every is over boom! She reasume everything again. Please how will i stop her from loving me without hurting her feelings and making her hate me.

Why are you afraid of hurting her feelings

Stop going to their house and you will be able to tell her off
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Seandisputed(m): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
if only human's can decide their feelings sad
Exactly what an emotionally weak man would say
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by JaneYave(f): 4:43am On Apr 30, 2021
Maintain a healthy distance.Sure sounds like a personality that knows how to get what they want,but it will all end in hurt.
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:58am On Apr 30, 2021
mmadu4:
too many typos in your writings i couldn't even understand what you wrote ,
well no one cares whether you understand or not
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by GeneralPula: 5:03am On Apr 30, 2021
Be chopping dem both..

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Randy100: 5:18am On Apr 30, 2021
Break up with your babe and go after her.
Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2021
you have put her in her place already.
let her be demonstrating zee world tutorials
move on joor.
sha no give her any attention to avoid matters that touch

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by Kingray10: 5:56am On Apr 30, 2021
Guy, be a MAN and tell her during her next approach that you have a girlfriend...
Don't feel guilty if she felt hurt....
Bc she will use the guilt to manipulate you to fall for her...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend by 1beat(m): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2021
I know your type

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My Pictures, Am I Handsome Enough To Get A Rich Sugar Mommy? (pics) / She Came To My Room.... / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.