Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me (5145 Views)

A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by bukatyne(f): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
slachtoffers:
There is nothing like "cousin-sister" Nigerians should stop this "yeye". She is either your sister or your cousin.

I wander my brother grin
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by shege45: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
slachtoffers:
There is nothing like "cousin-sister" Nigerians should stop this "yeye". She is either your sister or your cousin.
honestly
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Numerouno94(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Have you noticed your friends and relatives referring to their cousins as cousin brother and cousin sister?

Infact, many of us do it ourself.

Actually, the use of 'cousin brother/cousin sister' is a slang usage.

Cousin is the son or daughter of an uncle or aunt. The word 'cousin' is never   followed by the words 'brother/sister'.

The word 'cousin' is a gender-neutral noun.

Incorrect: She is my cousin sister. (This sentence is incorrect because the word cousin is followed by the word sister which is unnecessary. 'She' itself tells us that the cousin is a girl and hence you need not use the word sister along with cousin.)

Correct: She is my cousin.

Back to the bone of contention; after tasting her coochie u kun dey whine us here abi? Ok.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by zeuss: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2021
british and Fulani first cousin marry freely not a sin
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2021
gringrin. Your cousin sister is your cousin oo
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by thatsleepboy1: 2:19am On Mar 30, 2021
Your name alone Totogame says it all. You're a Liar in high places
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by bluefilm: 2:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Nigerians and their funny English.

Which one is Cousin Sister? Cousin Brother?

Na wa o. grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Mrscarter(f): 2:47am On Mar 30, 2021
TotoGame:
hey guys! I need an advice urgently cus I'm really confused right now. a female cousin of mine is madly in love with me and I have been trying so hard to talk sense into her but she won't listen . she seduced me into having sex with her once but after that I felt so bad cus I know it's a very big sin against God .

I have been avoiding her lately , I stopped going to their house so yesterday afternoon she came to our house under the pretence of helping my mum with some house chores cus we don't have a sister .

she came to my room and tried to kiss me but I scolded her and reminded her that we are related by blood ...she cried and said she's gonna kill her self if she sees me with any other girl

Im just confused right now ...cus she might end up hurting her self ..... Don't even know how to tell my mum or her parents

advice me on what to do pls

You should have resisted.
I had a pair of male cousins try that with me. They are brothers.
I threatened to tell their mum n the rest of our family if they didnt leave me alone.
They stopped.
Threaten her that youll expose yourselves to all ur families. Shame should see her to leave you alone. Some ppl dont have sense. Shes probably infatuated being a female.
With my cousins they just like to screw anything they can. Also her being a girl itd be more shameful for her if exposed so id threaten her with exposure. Be nice bout it tho if she dont listen tell her n be mean bout it.
Alas if that doesn't work which i think it will then maybe youll have to expose yourselves or u move away. Anything except continuing to sin in that way. Incest is shameful my friend
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by Gofwane(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2021
Jodha:
This sounds like a made up story..
Very made up story. Even Nollywood won't come up with such trash.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by TotoGame(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Mrscarter:

You should have resisted.
I had a pair of male cousins try that with me. They are brothers.
I threatened to tell their mum n the rest of our family if they didnt leave me alone.
They stopped.
Threaten her that youll expose yourselves to all ur families. Shame should see her to leave you alone. Some ppl dont have sense. Shes probably infatuated being a female.
With my cousins they just like to screw anything they can. Also her being a girl itd be more shameful for her if exposed so id threaten her with exposure. Be nice bout it tho if she dont listen tell her n be mean bout it.
Alas if that doesn't work which i think it will then maybe youll have to expose yourselves or u move away. Anything except continuing to sin in that way. Incest is shameful my friend

tanks so much dear ...I really appreciate
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by femi4: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2021
TotoGame:
hey guys! I need an advice urgently cus I'm really confused right now. a female cousin of mine is madly in love with me and I have been trying so hard to talk sense into her but she won't listen . she seduced me into having sex with her once but after that I felt so bad cus I know it's a very big sin against God .

I have been avoiding her lately , I stopped going to their house so yesterday afternoon she came to our house under the pretence of helping my mum with some house chores cus we don't have a sister .

she came to my room and tried to kiss me but I scolded her and reminded her that we are related by blood ...she cried and said she's gonna kill her self if she sees me with any other girl

Im just confused right now ...cus she might end up hurting her self ..... Don't even know how to tell my mum or her parents

Let her hurt herself. It's better than committing abomination. Don't let her cajole you into having abominable sex
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by wyse24(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2021
TotoGame:

Did you say your cousin?
It is not a taboo to marry your cousin.
It is permissible in my own religion.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Jodha:
This sounds like a made up story..
Things dey happen ooo.
Re: My Cousin Sister Is Madly In Love With Me by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2021
first of all, ask your family if you can marry her. Some part of Nigeria permit marriages with cousin's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The BIG Difference Between Our GRANDMOTHERS And MODERN BITCH£S!! (Photo) / Roxsana Diaz, The Kindergarten Teacher With A Big Backsides / Married Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.