Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family (1391 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Mercisharelove(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
I spoke with a dear friend and she actually wanted this story published and infact read by not just thousands, but millions of millions of people the world over who may be ignorant or amateurs, as she was, and who is ready for a comeback. Let us check it out.....

I married my husband as a virgin, haven't never knew what sex was, my husband was and he is my first and only sex man, yes, sex is overrated, you all better believe this and remove your emotions in sex, this and that.

We got married, went for our honeymoon, wow, one of my sister's, very precious, she said anytime I got married she'd arrange a sweet honeymoon trips for us and she did just that.

The story is, my husband brought in my mother in law and brothers and sisters in laws into our house, my home, before we came back from the honeymoon was emptied, every gift, every envelope and anything, whatever was brought to us as gifts were used, or given away to family members as gifts from the Family - them, I couldn't talk, because you see, they said when you are married to the first son in our culture, you automatically marries everyone in the family.

I couldn't bear it any longer, there was no privacy for me, I never had anywhere to hide, because you couldn't tell anyone in the bedroom to vacate, especially Mum resting in the bedroom, it especially deemed as abomination in their culture to correct the elderly, yes, you have to keep quiet and peaceful. 1 bedroom and a sitting space and toilet and kitchen.

It went on and on until I couldn't bear it, I had to threaten my husband, that we need to get another apartment for his mother and siblings, it was a big war, but in the end, one of their sister's came and shouted at everyone including the Mum that she herself will never be able to bear this kind of treatments, I mean horrible experiences, that fact they never respected the wedding gifts was an indication they were all out to destroy the marriage, that she has to take the choice of moving to the other apartment, that was how I became little relief, but once in a while a visit could turn to 6 months disturbances.

But I finally resolved that I must guard my home and my children against the cultural damages, those attitude which doesn't translate to love is expunged in my template, I don't tolerate those overused terminology of the cunning and crafty individuals.

Please be advised, marriage is for two and the children which will be produced by the two and any other person or group of people allowed to mingle with. It's not by force of labour to satisfy the ignorance of the wicked"

Please share
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Jashub: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
I see the last comment of this poster as one of the greatest forms of stupidity walking the face of the earth.

God forbid something happens to the couple and their children suddenly become orphans, will their survival not depend solely on members of the extended family? Will the extended family not chase away their children seeing that couples did not want them around, but chased them all in a bid to foolishly say "they wanted to enjoy their marriage in "peace?

It is things like this one should be careful and not stoop to myopic forms of reasoning all in the name of wanting to enjoy a marriage in peace.
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Mercisharelove(f): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
I see the last comment of this poster as one of the greatest forms of stupidity walking the face of the earth. God forbid something should happen to the couple and the children become orphans, will their survival not depend on members of the extended family? Will the extended family not chase the children away since the couples foolishly decided they wanted to enjoy their marriage in "peace? It is things like these that happen one should always look out for and not be myopic all in the name of wanting to enjoy a marriage in peace.

Please be advised, marriage is for two and the children which will be produced by the two and any other person or group of people allowed to mingle with. It's not by force of labour to satisfy the ignorance of the wicked"

What's wrong with this

This guy is so backwards, background backup.

What's is wrong with your comprehension, are you sure you actually went to school and passed your exams, I doubted.

Wonderful family members are specially welcomed and treated with greatest respect and honour.

You didn't need to comment, you could as well read it again and again. Before you comment

1 Like

Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Jashub: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
Mercisharelove:

What's is wrong with your comprehension, are you sure you actually went to school and passed your exams, I doubted.

Wonderful family members are specially welcomed and treated with greatest respect and honour.

You didn't need to comment, you could as well read it again and again. Before you comment
[/s] Kindly shut up if you can't use your head in thinking about repercussions that follow such actions.
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Jashub: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:

What's wrong with this

I'm referring to the last paragraph where you said this rubbish : " It went on and on until I couldn't bear it, I had to threaten my husband, that we need to get another apartment for his mother and siblings, it was a big war, but in the end, one of their sister's came and shouted at everyone including the Mum that she herself will never be able to bear this kind of treatments, I mean horrible experiences, that fact they never respected the wedding gifts was an indication they were all out to destroy the marriage, that she has to take the choice of moving to the other apartment, that was how I became little relief, but once in a while a visit could turn to 6 months disturbances.

Use your head and reason this : something happens to you and your husband, and your kids are now left orphans, how would you now expect your children to be accepted and taken care of when you've directly chase their extended family away all in a bid to satisfy your myopic thoughts of enjoying a marriage alone
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Kondomatic(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
I'm referring to the last paragraph where you said this rubbish : " It went on and on until I couldn't bear it, I had to threaten my husband, that we need to get another apartment for his mother and siblings, it was a big war, but in the end, one of their sister's came and shouted at everyone including the Mum that she herself will never be able to bear this kind of treatments, I mean horrible experiences, that fact they never respected the wedding gifts was an indication they were all out to destroy the marriage, that she has to take the choice of moving to the other apartment, that was how I became little relief, but once in a while a visit could turn to 6 months disturbances.

Use your head and reason this : something happens to you and your husband, and your kids are now left orphans, how would you now expect your children to be accepted and taken care of when you've directly chase their extended family away all in a bid to satisfy your myopic thoughts of enjoying a marriage alone

Dude, are you saying that the coupled should continue living with the "siblums"(ie siblings that are hoodlums) and the mother inlaw so that their children will have someone to take care of them if they die untimely?

Like which kain thinking be this?

1 Like

Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Jashub: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
Kondomatic:
Dude, are you saying that the coupled should continue living with the "siblums"(ie siblings that are hoodlums) and the mother inlaw so that their children will have someone to take care of them if they die untimely?

Like which kain thinking be this?
[/s]Oga you're misinterpreting what I'm saying.

The issue I'm grumbling about has to do with the fact that the OP here is in support of throwing inlaws out without being diplomatic about it. The instance I made mention is a case of any eventuality that should happen.
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Kondomatic(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]Oga you're misinterpreting what I'm saying.

The issue I'm grumbling about has to do with the fact that the OP here is in support of throwing inlaws out without being diplomatic about it. The instance I made mention is a case of any eventuality that should happen.
Inlaws that gave out her wedding presents without her consent?

Abeg leave matter, the husband's family has a problem

1 Like

Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Jashub: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
Inlaws that gave out her wedding presents without her consent?

Abeg leave matter, the husband's family has a problem
Yes they have a problem ; but family is family. And they're still the ones who you'll turn to when things go bad. The way you treat them now will determine how they'll treat you and your offspring in future
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Mercisharelove(f): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
Yes they have a problem ; but family is family. And they're still the ones who you'll turn to when things go bad. The way you treat them now will determine how they'll treat you and your offspring in future

Your brain is upside down

1 Like

Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Mercisharelove(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
To cancel post just dey chack you
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Jashub: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Your brain is upside down
And so is yours. Which is why you didn't see things from that perspective. All you see is the self-greed of marital bliss that won't last more than a year!
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Mercisharelove(f): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
And so is yours. Which is why you didn't see things from that perspective. All you see is the self-greed of marital bliss that won't last more than a year!

Oh you are still single, I have been married for 23 years and the person married for 30 years. You are still amateurs when it comes to marriage
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Mercisharelove(f): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Learn
Re: A Story Of A Lover Who Married The Whole Family by Mercisharelove(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Kingdom hearts

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) / Video Of A Man Fingering His Lover While On A Flight Goes Viral (18+ Video) / I Have 5 Girlfriends And None Is Marriageable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.