Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) (46413 Views)

Breaking: Former MOUAU VC Otunta Dies In Car Crash (photos) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 3:31am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

I am not oooo....didn't know you were Ebonyian. Remember you from the COVID-19 threads when it just started. Okpani's was another Painful one as well, UPTH.

Something is wrong somewhere. They need prayers o.

I am Abian though.

Welcome, God's own son... We shall overcome nwanne ukwu!
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by kahal29: 4:31am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Nobody likes him in the school. Don't know why.
Both students and staff alike.

Ok....INEC said they are waiting for the SC and won't act for now; according to Okoye.

The Man is a Bad Man full stop. There was jubilation in school yesterday especially COLMAS
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by kahal29: 4:35am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

I know them all.....and I know this one.

Edeoga and Otunta were far younger. Otunta would have been 63 next month. Edeoga is even younger sef.
The present one no be small pikin oooo grin grin na advanced Church grin

The present one na my neighbor for house from 1996 _2006
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by kahal29: 4:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Edeoga the guy man...Who will always say them the talk say clitoris small, and some people are still cutting it off...grin his usual addage...

Are you a staff of MOUAU?
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by kahal29: 4:49am On Mar 31, 2021
UndissolvedMeta:
You're right,thou I don't know him but I heard lecturers discussing about him in the exam hall yesterday morning ,they were all sad. They claimed Michael Okpara people killed him sha

His wickedness and evil deeds in MOUAU killed him. The innocent cry of Staff he unjustly suspended and sacked killed him. Their salaries he ate choked him to death. GOD is not mocked.... Whatever a man sow he will reap.

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Blesschemical: 4:51am On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Rumours
The wife teaches business law in COLMAS in MOUAU.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Blesschemical:
The wife teaches business law in COLMAS in MOUAU.
How sure are you that it's true
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Blesschemical: 5:15am On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
How sure are you that it's true
That is where i school
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Anyiamaka: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2021
chikason68:

Don't be a fool... Show remorse to the dead. Yours might be worst

Stop being a fool...Nigeria will never get better if we continue to understand with bad leaders who held our country down. It is in morally right to condemn evil people and their evil deeds whether alive or dead. I am not God anyway.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Splendidbeauty: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2021
The best rector Akanu Ibiam has ever had. Rip sir.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2021
I pity his baby mamas because his wife won't give them shishi
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Ozurumba knew my family before I was born ooo.

grin grin

No shaking,before you were born,after you were born or during your birth,the fact na sey u know Chief Ikoh and that makes you a brother to me...Have a blessed day..
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by lordally(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

For where?..Which kind good guy?..Edeoga was way better..Onyiudo was managaeble.

Omo you Sabi Ikenna Oyindo Omo you be old man oooo grin grin how far you don see job
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by lordally(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Academics/Standard of Institution - Onyido leads
Infrastructure - Edeoga leads
Otunta - ?

The present one is somewhat a protege of Onyido's.

Guy you be old man oooo....You Sabi Oyindo
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2021
They will blame it on "VILLAGE PEOPLE "

African with their way of thinking.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Joystark(f): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Oh shit!

RIP to him
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Why is everyone who knows this man is giving bad news about him
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2021
lordally:

Omo you Sabi Ikenna Oyindo Omo you be old man oooo grin grin how far you don see job

Lol,yea...I started working in 2019,approximately 5 years after graduating... grin grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Rip Prof
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by lordally(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Lol,yea...I started working in 2019,approximately 5 years after graduating... grin grin

Daam!!! It's crazy bro!!! Make I DM you
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by lordally(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Omo I no fit locate your mail o
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:
A case of forgery cannot against the accused without the issuing authorities testifying against him...

He simply wrote waec two times and varied his names on both occasions.
Who gave him the authority on his result to vary his name? Who did?

I have answered this question before now; who should have called the issuing Institution?

Obaseki didn't even call UI to Court before they stepped into the arena.

Why did he alter his name?

The judge in saying that his documents are false has delved into the arena of forgery which will save yet ibezim...he cannot declare documents to be false without hearing from waec or the courts which issued the affidavits...
Ibezim is not a serious person. He looks very ill-prepared.

This same justice adah ruled in favour of Lyon/degi so he is inconsistent....
He is not inconsistent. He simply aligned himself with a Superior Court's position.

Justice ekwo in bayelsa said he found no connection between the ssce,fslc,bsc and MSC of degi and his affidavits.can he say the same for ibezim? he clearly identified false information and remained on them.but here,he is attacking the authenticity of the documents which is forgery.the apex court in bayelsa not just faulted the indiscriminate change of names but also not properly doing them.there is no indiscriminate name change in okigwe,just variation.the case is more of forgery than provision of false information.
Well....
Forgery?

HEAR INYANG IKWO;

The court held that evidence before it showed that Ibezim presented falsified and uncertified photocopies of his West African School Certificate (WASC).

Where is the forgery?

... “not qualified/eligible for nomination to contest the Imo North Senatorial by-election, having made false declarations in the affidavit and Certificates he submitted to INEC for the purpose of contesting the by-election, and the irreconcilable conflicts in his names.” (Ikwo)

Again, where is the forgery?

You have continued to stay on forgery, I have explained the best I can...I have provided links for you up there o. There is nothing like variation. Even if an alphabet is missing in your name, simply write to the authorities to effect the change.

Don't do it yourself.

The Judge said false declaration and you are saying forgery...Even Ibezim's lawyers didn't even bring this aspect up..because they know it is a dead-end.

Did ibezim write waec or not? Dis he lose his documents or not? You cannot say he forged waec without hearing from waec.
So, it is Justice Ekwo that should beg Ibezim to call WAEC to authenticate whether he wrote WAEC? Hian.

Francis and Frank are two different names. Obasek & Obaseki are two different names.

In the eyes of the law....he is forum-shopping for judgement. Does he have a police extract to affirm that he lost his document? NO

Does he have a signed affidavit to affirm that? NO

Does he have a stamped CTC for sighting? NO

I want to help him, but he doesn't intend to help himself.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:
No shaking,before you were born,after you were born or during your birth,the fact na sey u know Chief Ikoh and that makes you a brother to me...Have a blessed day..
grin grin grin

Na so bro..... You too.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2021
lordally:

Guy you be old man oooo....You Sabi Oyindo
grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2021
kahal29:
The present one na my neighbor for house from 1996 _2006
Ok...He is a good person.

kahal29:
The Man is a Bad Man full stop. There was jubilation in school yesterday especially COLMAS
Someone called me yesterday, and was jubilating.....I was shocked.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2021
ChelseaDr:

Welcome, God's own son... We shall overcome nwanne ukwu!
Amen....ya dikwara gi na mma, nwanne.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by kahal29: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2021
africanusvu:
Why is everyone who knows this man is giving bad news about him

It's because the man is very very Bad
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2021
lordally:

Omo I no fit locate your mail o

Give me your mail bro..
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by lordally(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Give me your mail bro..

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2021
lordally:

uhegwualexander@yahoo.co

Sent you a mail..
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by kahal29: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Ok...He is a good person.

I wouldn't say that for now till the second year of his tenure. You can only know the true nature of a person when you give the person power and authority. I knew him as ordinary Dr as at then but now he is Vice Chancellor.

fergie001:

Someone called me yesterday, and was jubilating.....I was shocked.

The man "di very very Bad". You needed to see the jubilation in school yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16-year-old girl Miss Edem Ekpoawan Irene Tops Jamb Score, 310 / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.