Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused (4077 Views)

She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused by zolajpower: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You too should allow her to draft her own oath for you to sign before complaining that she didn’t sign yours.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

God bless you my brother .
All this wannabe Reno omokri Dem wey full . Maybe na ffk family members sef

1 Like

Re: See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused by Telstar: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
suasmablow:
I drafted this oath agreement for my girlfriend to take.
But after reading it when she got to my house for this purpose, she vehemently complained about all the points and outrightly refused to take the oath.
Are the oath points too difficult?
What should I do now?
Continue or end the relationship?
Hahaha. Of course, she won't sign that. Most Nigerian girls don't like sticking to one man.
Re: See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused by Poanan: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
suasmablow:
I drafted this oath agreement for my girlfriend to take.
But after reading it when she got to my house for this purpose, she vehemently complained about all the points and outrightly refused to take the oath.
Are the oath points too difficult?
What should I do now?
Continue or end the relationship?

Are u okay or just overly obsessed with someone? Ask yourself this question' what will u do if your sister takes the oath with a guy with misplaced priorities?

Nairaland allow people see ladies in bad lights that is why u came up with this rubbish write up. what effontery?
Re: See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused by Jump360: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is absolutely hilarious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Tell Ladies To Offer Something More Valuable Than Sex In Rltnshps / If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / Guys! how do u tell a lady you love her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.