Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... (877 Views)

Are You Humble Or Proud? / Are You Humble Or Just Broke?? / Who Gets Jealous The Most Over A Woman? Bad Guy Or Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good Day Fellas,
Those Whom We Think Are Humble & Nice Are Only Humble & Nice Because They Haven't Make It Or Gotten What They Want. Immediately, They Get It, Reverse Is D Case. I'm Talking 4rm Experience & Dat's D Ugly Truth. U Can Share Ur Experience Regarding Dat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Kriss216: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truvel:
Good Day Fellas,
Those Whom We Think Are Humble & Nice Are Only Humble & Nice Because They Haven't Make It Or Gotten What They Want. Immediately, They Get It, Reverse Is D Case. I'm Talking 4rm Experience & Dat's D Ugly Truth. U Can Share Ur Experience Regarding Dat.
You expected a Made Man to tolerate your bullshitss he tolerated when he was broke

Being Broke makes one live a fake life. When you're broke, 50% of your lifestyles are fake. The fake life is just to cover the brokenness.

There was a time I used to help my guys go buy smoke and drinks , just so I could get N500 or N1000 to subscribe. That's wasn't my lifestyle, I had to fake it just to get raba.

I can't be foolish enough to make that kind waka now. To them, I'm not humble and nice again.

6 Likes

Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:

You expected a Made Man to tolerate your bullshitss he tolerated when he was broke

What Bullshit Are U Talking Abt? Do U Even Understand D Post B4 Commenting?

1 Like

Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Being Broke makes one live a fake life. When you're broke, 50% of your lifestyles are fake. The fake life is just to cover the brokenness.

There was a time I used to help my guys go buy smoke and drinks , just so I could get N500 or N1000 to subscribe. That's wasn't my lifestyle, I had to fake it just to get raba.

I can't be foolish enough to make that kind waka now. To them, I'm not humble and nice again.
Urs Is A Bit Different Cuz U Did It Because Of D Money Or It Was Somehow Like A Odd Job Dat U Had To Do. I'm Talking Abt Guys Who Were Humble, Friendly & Nice To U But Suddenly Change In Behaviour. E.g like Being Arrogant Or Rude Or Pompous.

1 Like

Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by hstar: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Truvel:
Good Day Fellas,
Cr7 is humble, so is Lm10
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
hstar:
Cr7 is humble, so is Lm10
Lm10 Is Humble While Cr7 Is Not. Do U Know Why? When Cr7 Scores, He Beats His Chest But When Lm10 Scores, He Points His 2 Hands Towards Heaven Thanking God For Scoring.
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2021
Truvel:
Good Day Fellas,

Speak for yourself, impossibility is not same at every level. This goes to show how much you've died to self.
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2021
Kriss216:

You equally have a point grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Speak for yourself, impossibility is not same at every level. This goes to show how much you've died to self.
Dis Is Not Just Me Speaking 4 Myself. Dis Is Reality. Haven't Read A Thread Here Dat A Guy Helped A Girl To Get A Job, Whom He Thought Was Humble, Nice & Of Good Character? Only 4 D Girl To Show Him Her True Colours After Getting Job. According To Him, D Girl No Longer Respect Him & Took Him 4 Granted.
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by DModsMustBCrazy: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Remember that moment you succumbed to your parent's demands cos you wanted something from them wink cheesy grin

That's how it is grin grin grin
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2021
Truvel:
Dis Is Not Just Me Speaking 4 Myself. Dis Is Reality. Haven't Read A Thread Here Dat A Guy Helped A Girl To Get A Job, Whom He Thought Was Humble, Nice & Of Good Character? Only 4 D Girl To Show Him Her True Colours After Getting Job. According To Him, D Girl No Longer Respect Him & Took Him 4 Granted.

Well you right though.

But see money doesn't change anybody if someone is an "asshole" pls permit my language before he/she comes into money it will Only show up the true nature of the person.

So it goes to say one must work on him or herself as regards negative tendencies. I respect your perspective though.
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Xenry: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2021
Yeah, that's true. I remember those days when MrBeast used to heart our comments on his youtube channel. Now he won't even agree to like your comments even if you pay him.
Well, things men do for money shaa.
(deleted comment)
(deleted comment)
Re: Those Whom We Think Are Humble Or Nice... by Xenry: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2021
(deleted comment)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl Out / How Do I Handle This? / Whats Your 21 Days NYSC Camp Relationship Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.