Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience (4100 Views)

If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. / 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic / If Your Woman Has These Characters, It Means She's A Cheap Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Stephen2324(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
If she is 30 years old that means she has 12 years sexual experience (provided she started at the legal age 18). In these 12 yrs, if she is "decent" then let's just say she had a new partner every 2 yrs = 6 different dicks...

Now with each guy during her 2 years relationships, she had sex once a month. Sex once a month doesn't mean 1 round, the least being 3 rounds. 3 rounds for 12 months, that's 36 rounds of sex with just one guy. Now multiply 36 rounds with 6 different dicks = 216 times she had sex...

And this number is when we give her the benefit of doubt that she was "decent"...not considering if she was in varsity (one night stands) & ignoring her being employed (the work boyfriends & bosses)...Why would any sane man go crazy over a 30 year old woman...

Okay maybe if the man is in his 40s & above, widowed or divorced but not any man below that in his prime settling for a washed up has been. For smashing ok, they're good to gain experience but to commit? Hell to the nooooo...

Paying lobola & a white wedding. Damn that's like buying a public bus & privatizing it. Y'all fellas need to value yourselves.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by habsydiamond(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Op I am trying to understand u but I still can't.. Make I reason... Why I no dey understand the op ooo

5 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by eme1n(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Not necessarily...
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by LMS1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
wahala be like Tzzor,
she gather experience die!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
wahala be like Tzzor, grin
I repeat who owns that leg?

1 Like

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Tobbit: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
My belle o
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Tobbit: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:

The leg dem hang on the ceiling fan undecided
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Tobbit: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Stephen2324:
If she is 30 years old that means she has 12 years sexual experience (provided she started at the legal age 18). In these 12 yrs, if she is "decent" then let's just say she had a new partner every 2 yrs = 6 different dicks...

Now with each guy during her 2 years relationships, she had sex once a month. Sex once a month doesn't mean 1 round, the least being 3 rounds. 3 rounds for 12 months, that's 36 rounds of sex with just one guy. Now multiply 36 rounds with 6 different dicks = 216 times she had sex...

And this number is when we give her the benefit of doubt that she was "decent"...not considering if she was in varsity (one night stands) & ignoring her being employed (the work boyfriends & bosses)...Why would any sane man go crazy over a 30 year old woman...

Okay maybe if the man is in his 40s & above, widowed or divorced but not any man below that in his prime settling for a washed up has been. For smashing ok, they're good to gain experience but to commit? Hell to the nooooo...

Paying lobola & a white wedding. Damn that's like buying a public bus & privatizing it. Y'all fellas need to value yourselves.

Damn your crazy mate

This is Sharp

1 Like

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by LMS1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
your boyfriend leg lost? why dragging mine?

1 Like

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tobbit:

The leg dem hang on the ceiling fan undecided
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by MufasaLion: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Some of us like older women tho. There are younger women with more body counts than them.
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by GeneralPula: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Your stats so low for Naija 30year old girls, maybe you’re referring to lesotho girls..

In Nigeria, most naija girls at 30 years would have fvcked to the moon & back..

Uncountable fvcks..

7 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Tobbit: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:

Na wa o. All this your okrikria wey you dey select dey change Upandan. You dey really choose from better bale.

Abeg shey na Aspanda, Volks, Alaba, Mile 12,Suru, Yaba abi na China Town you dey select your tops especially undecided

1 Like

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Skillfullulu(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Op mathematician... well done o...
U dey calculate like sey u dey collect money on top... wehdone

1 Like

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by LadyTiannah2: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Here we go again. You're so jobless and useless that you would actually sit down and waste your time trying to determine who a woman is screwing and how many men she has screwed. Have you calculated how many men screwed your mother before she birthed you? undecided na wa o Nigerian men and amebo tufiakwa

7 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by JovialJune(f): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
At least women matter made you learn mathematics small, though for an obsessively wrong reason.

Y'all will be fine las las.

8 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by AlphaStorm: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
OP just fvcked up my mind.
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
my mind is whipped...
plenty body count or not, we still gonna end up with a non virgin so......

1 Like

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Narrow-mindedness.

1 Like

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Toluwashe778: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lolz
Look at the people that failed mathematics in secondary school.
How many times did u resit maths� in waec before u made it

I don't know how parents discipline, nurture, correct their female children and left the male kids to just be misbehavior.
Imagine this one
Did u forget that the sex is with a guy?
The girl left d relationship, was the guy tied to the relationship?
The guy too had another girl friend and had sex. So what are u saying.
It is a circle.
Even ur sister and female kids will go Tru it . It better u train ur male children well because ANY HUMAN BEING ( MALE OR FEMALE) INVOLVE IN PREMARITAL SEX IS LOSING AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THEMSELVES.
It not too late for u too to embrace sexual purity. I know u have a gf now and u had one before her. Aren't u tired of wasting God embedded glory in ur life?

4 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Kebbiprince: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Here we go again. You're so jobless and useless that you would actually sit down and waste your time trying to determine who a woman is screwing and how many men she has screwed. Have you calculated how many men screwed your mother before she birthed you? undecided na wa o Nigerian men and amebo tufiakwa
Why are u calling his mother, did he call your own mother? Una go just de personalise things, if he hits back at you now u will say he's uncouth

5 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Kingcalls: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Toluwashe778:
Lolz
Look at the people that failed mathematics in secondary school.
How many times did u resit maths� in waec before u made it

I don't know how parents discipline, nurture, correct their female children and left the male kids to just be misbehavior.
Imagine this one
Did u forget that the sex is with a guy?
The girl left d relationship, was the guy tied to the relationship?
The guy too had another girl friend and had sex. So what are u saying.
It is a circle.
Even ur sister and female kids will go Tru it . It better u train ur male children well because ANY HUMAN BEING ( MALE OR FEMALE) INVOLVE IN PREMARITAL SEX IS LOSING AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THEMSELVES.
It not too late for u too to embrace sexual purity. I know u have a gf now and u had one before her. Aren't u tired of wasting God embedded glory in ur life?

If a man goes broke spending on girlfriends and women , he is on his own cos money validates a man... when a woman decides to open her legs anyhow, she looses value cos women are validated by body counts ... a man thats worth a billion is likened to a woman thats a virgin...fact ...

3 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2021
To all the ladies criticizing the post, tell us your body count, if you're 30+ to prove him wrong. tongue

5 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by BigDawsNet: 7:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Chia the final hubby eat the indeed fattest bone
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Magnoliaa(f): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Barawo.

Can't even be original in shaming.
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by ValCon888: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
This guy is too kind. Sex once a month? I laugh in Spanish. No Nigerian girl is having sex once a month. Sex once a week is even too small.

These girls eat dícks the way Bugs Bunny eats carrots.

7 Likes

Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
ValCon888:
This guy is too kind. Sex once a month? I laugh in Spanish. No Nigerian girl is having sex once a month. Sex once a week is even too small.

Easy brother...lol
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by DEMZEE(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Very true

Most of them have hoe around in their 20s

U can't see a 30 plus lady who is still a virgin
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Wildjade: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
That's some pretty wild math there. Not every woman starts having sex at 18, and if they are, it's probably more than once a month! I'd say your numbers are very conservative at best. Not sure what your point is exactly, but it's best to operate in a world that is realistic and true to what is happening in the world. Good luck my friend.
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Liposure: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
DEMZEE:
Very true

Most of them have hoe around in their 20s

U can't see a 30 plus lady who is still a virgin
I've heard testimonies. She's was 35. No sexual experience and single according to the guy.
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by Liposure: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
ValCon888:

and to think its the same cøcksucking mouth they use for bossing people anyhow.
Re: If She Is 30 Yrs Old That Means She Has 12 Years Sexual Experience by DEMZEE(m): 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Liposure:
I've heard testimonies. She's was 35. No sexual experience and single according to the guy.

Bloody lie

Even if it's true, she is useless in terms of fertility

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Have An Entanglement With A Doctor. / Is Havin A Small boob A Stigma / Help My Gf Is Too Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.